What is stopping you from doing it?

what is stopping you from doing it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wheelchair

I have a kid

Pretty much the inability to ignore my ingrained fear of death. If I didn't fear nothingness, I would do it in seconds.

Underrated post

the fear that being dead is worse than being alive

youtube.com/watch?v=ByC8sRdL-Ro

As much as I feel like total shit sometimes, I know it will get better.

The power of god and anime being on my side

cos life is ok

That guy is cutting himself in the wrong direction. He really can't do anything right in his life can he?

If I had a garage I'd try the exhaust thing. I've tried hanging myself after extreme intoxication with no success. Only faggot attention-seekers leave suicide notes.

Loving partner, decent job, good friends, fulfilling hobbies. My life is great.

I love someone who loves me, but they are 1000s of km away. One day I'll see them again Gods willing

'cause hanging yourself and intoxicating in smegma rocks, right?

>decent job
sounds like resignation

This. I'm suicidal, not an asshole. I've fucked up my life but at least I've got the chance to make someone else's a good one.

The very minute possibility of getting laid in the near future.

Why would he resign if he has a decent job?

I don't want my family to bad sad. Plus there's a shit ton of interesting things that could happen these days. I can't experience that if I'm dead.

I have to keep struggling

"Suicide doesn't end the problem it just passes it onto someone else" that quote is the only reason I'm still alive.

The thought of hurting what's left of my family. Also, my life isn't miserable enough to warrant suicide, and there's a lot of stuff I haven't done yet.

Fucking narcissist.
If you cant make your own life worth living, how the fuck are you going to do it for someone else? Someone who has
>different goals
>different values
>different likes and dislikes
>and a different way if thinking
Either you're a dumb narcissist or retardedly optimistic, and neither of those are a good thing.

Mom is still alive.
The day shes in the ground im gone

Ha, seems we have basically the same thoughts about it...

Only people who had meaning to begin with want to kill themselves.

I'm still trying to find mine.

I don't know yet

I don't know man, I really don't know. Maybe I'm just waiting for a bit of encouragement from the universe or something.

Dumbest shit I have ever fucking heard

I love my parents and could not shoulder them with the burden. When they're gone I don't know if I will have a reason.

Hardly. Always be looking for that next step up.

Because I have friends I love with all my heart. And I'd be fine with cutting life short and ending it since I wouldn't miss them when I'm dead, but I know that they'll still be alive, and the pain I'd cause them after I'm gone stops me every time.

Life's pretty good lately

Fear that ill mess it up and be a vegetable with no escape for 50+ years

Exactly my same plan

Because suicide is the most selfish thing you can possibly do and is the most cowardly way to die. Whenever I feel like ending it all I remember that it could be much worse and you will never know what might happen unless I live on.
Im going to school to be an electrician and im actually taking control of my life for the first time instead of just pitying myself.

this

Never close to my father, always fighting
Never close to my brother growing up, more just another person living in the house.
They may be sad but i dont care

It takes 1.5 years to get a handgun in europe.
That leaves me with bridges. But the sheer thought of it just makes me sick. The moment you hit the ground your organs tear themselves apart, everything inside you shatters. It's so fucking scary it actually keeps me from doing it. How retarded it that?

I guess I'm just too much of a pussy to do it. Give me a handgun and I'll do it without hesitating.

The bleak hope that I will fulfill my dreams and do what I actually want to do rather than finish my $65,000/year MBA degree that I was pressured into doing

Wife's pussy is too good. Struggled with severe ADHD, depression and other heath issues all my life. Wanted to end it all, but... Married a nice/caring gal who is not hideous but a kinda "homely". Big tits, nice ass, soft thick thighs, curvy (not a land whale), and a pussy that grips tighter than a Texas oil tycoon's handshake. Seriously, marry an ugly woman who is always down to fuck and you'll be good fam.

You're a fucking faggot
If suicide were easy, everyone would do it.
You would of done it when you were "pitying yourself".

this

WRONG.

Suicide is a desperate act by someone who is in intense pain and wants their pain to stop. That is a HUMAN response to extreme pain, not a selfish one. And over 90 percent of the people who die by suicide have a mental illness at the time of their death, so they are not thinking clearly.

Saying that a person who had severe clinical depression, schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, PTSD, or a similar illness was engaging in an act of selfishness when they died by suicide – even though their thought process, mood, and judgment were greatly affected by their mental illness – is not only inaccurate, but downright cruel, to both the suicide angel and the suicide survivors.

And those who use the word “selfish” are merely helping perpetuate the STIGMA associated with suicide.

A suicidal action that manifests from intense, excruciating, unbearable pain associated with a serious mental illness has nothing to do with selfishness. Period.

The fact that I'd be worse off unfeeling, than my apathetic self.

I commend you for taking control of your life but that "it could be much worse" argument annoys me. I mean, are you saying that only chinese children who work in sweatshops with their feet chopped off are allowed to be depressed?

Bridges scare the shit out of me too
But I think it's easy to say "I would do it if I had this/this happened". You wouldn't, if you really wanna die, you die. It's that simple.
For example, I had a mate who was suicidal, but was terrified of the pain of dying. He found a solution, which was to take a fuck tonne of ketamine first and hang himself.

Tried to OD on acetaminophen one time but I was found and taken to the hospital, I went through therapy and now I'm on antidepressants

>pussy
>titties
>ass
>weed
>video games
>ice cream
>pizza
>sour patch kids
>cocaine
>mushrooms
>the fear of what happens after
>cars
>coffee
>shitting and pissing
>things that generally feel good
>music
>sunny days at the beach
>nostalgia
>dreams of the future
>no desire to die
... I could go on...

Live your life and stop being so extreme.
Go see a psychiatrist if you are sad all the time. It's something that you will be glad you did.

I'm a motorcyclist - my life is awesome. Motorcycle is the best antidepressant EVER.

>don't be happy dude
>it could be much better

>acetaminophen

DXM
90mg every few days is a nice pick me up that keeps me from ending it
It makes life bearable and helps me to be a bit more social

Fear. What’s stopping you?

>Go see a psychiatrist if you are sad all the time
Im on medication
Im medically "fixed" yet im still in the situation im stuck in.

>t. will die in a crash vs car

So are you saying that killing yourself out of depression is a better option?

This really is on a per person basis.

A lot of those ways are pretty painful, and there's the chance you survive. So not only will you feel like an idiot after your suicide attempt, you'll also be physically or mentally crippled

Well, riding a motorcycles does require balls for sure - it's not for the pussies.

my parents depend on me now, if i an heroed they would be in a very difficult financial condition, besides the horribly experience of lost am autistic son. Also sometimes i feel there`s hope, fucking hope doesn´t allow me do do it.

I hate myself, but I know I'll get there eventually, so why rush it?

come the fuck on, he have a son, you are a fucking retard.

sometimes i think the same, but for me is father, mother and sister, so maybe i will live a long life.

This is equal parts inspirational and terrifying.

So you're afraid of the void that comes after death, but not the physical pain?

I'm just being rational
Suck a dick, dumb shit

then do it right, you fucking faggot, a bullet to the mouths roof while you fall from a bridge to a cold water after taken pills, if you really want to die you do it fucking right.

Nothing is stopping me. I get to decide when I go, unless nature or some random force decides my time (most likely heart disease because of me being an American faggot). Why do you insist on asking?

Go to sweden.Make your case to the suicide board.Assisted suicide is legal there.

I'm happy.

Wait, hold up. Are you joking? I can't tell if that is just a meme or not.

Hi happy, I am dad.

My dad left me

When I opened the image it looked like the guy jumping off the roof turned around and shot himself midair. Made me kek.

Its not. I believe its sweden, maybe netherlands.
Its also legal in oregon in the US, 2 other states but i cant remember them
But you have to have a strong case to get approved in the EU. Im pretty sure you could get assisted in oregon its more lax or was a few years ago when i looked in to it
I just came in to a bit of money and had enough money to travel.

Nah it's legit. I think you need a terminal illness though.
Terry pratchett did a pretty good doco on the whole "choosing to die" idea

I had a female friend who jumped off a 7th floor. She died instantly and left a suicide BOOK behind. I remember her funeral. She had planned it all: Natalie Imbruglia playing on the speakers, her little sister holding a lily while speaking to the crammed auditorium...
Her coffin was nailed shut so nobody could see her destroyed corpse.
I remember we hung out some 3 or 4 days before she killed herself. She was addicted to marijuana, cocaine and other shit. She was a brilliant student (straight A's, wanted to be a Space Engineer) but got kicked out of our school because she was too rebellious. That triggered her disgrace since she was such a perfectionist and a narcissist-- she couldn't stand the humiliation of being kicked out and ending up in some public school full of drug addicts.
She had pretty blue eyes.
She bought me one of those round badges that have a safety pin, I bought her one too.
We used to hang out near school skipping class and just have a good time (no sex or anything, just friendship). She still aced all her exams while having an awful attitude.
This was 10 years ago. I think fondly of her sometimes.

rational? are you serious you dumb fuck? he has a god damn son!!, what the fuck he shpuld do? leave a fucking orphan? no, what a true man does it`s endure the fuck out of it, work hard and do the best for your fucking son.
Never reproduce you dumb fuck.

I don't know how to do it properly.

Then get a different medicine.
Go see a psychiatrist not Sup Forums

still have a few people that care. not sure how long they will, but its enough for now.

Bullet to the temple

Press f to pay respects

Not really sure. Something, clearly, because I've been thinking about it on and off for a solid sixteen years and never tried. But I don't really know. A sense of commitment and duty to the people around me plays a role. Procrastination and poor executive function might too. But I don't think those blocks really tip the scales. Really not sure.

>never reproduce
I won't, I can't make anyones life better than my shitty life. I'm not willing to gamble on the happiness of another person.

>what is he supposed to do, leave an orphan
Thats not what I said, I said he has no reason to think he can make someone have a better life than him. Sure, try. But it's dumb and futile.

>rational? Are you serious you dumb fuck?
Yeah. You're being emotional.
If you thought about it for any length of time, you would realise obtaining from creating people is the only way to ensure that they don't go through pain. Read a book and get your emotional, narcissistic head out of your ass.

you've never had kids, user. parent-child love doesn't have a single pragmatic element in it

I've had 8 psychiatrists . Ive had 12 rounds of therapy(12 sessions each round) from 5 different psychologists
I've been on over 80 medications(ssri,ssni,antipsychotics,. They just dont work. I'm on lithium now while my current panel of docs(4 of them) decide what to do.
I was on ketamine infusions (IV) most recently and while they worked in the short term, they stopped being effective after a month. I've been in over 20 drug trials as well. Lithium is literally the only reason im not dead, and im hoping it stops working soon.

Well, guess what? He is right here. I am your new dad now. Imma treat you better than your dad did. How about it son?

*abstaining

the fact that havent commited a mass shooting of nonwhites yet

got nudes?

Even though, I'm not rich or even make very much money. I have hope. I'm not very well liked it seems. Maybe sometimes I act like a complete ass but at least I'm alive. I feel sorry that most of my life has been filled with loneliness death can't take that away. My living conditions are better than what a serfs conditions were. So, that's something.

Thank you guys for the FYI, but wow. I am quite dumbfounded by the possibility of a government allowing assisted suicide. Or any clinical suicide of that matter. We have an even harder time just getting Planned Parenthood to go though, crazy.

i must eradicate the nigger farce

thanks in her name, I guess

Yeah, I know. It's fucking stupid.
I just wish people actually thought about the child's welfare before creating that child.

Just got recruited for a job making six figures. I'll hang in there for a while.

Well, at least she ended on her terms. To bad that you had to lose someone close to you in such a way though.

The EU is the only one thats government funded.
The ones in the US are not, they are private companies

an insane amount of debt that would be transferred to my mother or son if i shot myself.