He's Un-ironically my favorite character in the show. Post best Carl moments

He's Un-ironically my favorite character in the show. Post best Carl moments

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LYTJ4tboZ0I
youtube.com/watch?v=h_U2YHJRAmg
youtube.com/watch?v=kFx7KgUCBMI
youtube.com/watch?v=j38FSNaMBsc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That time where he acted with the stiff, awkward body language and the poorly framed facial expressions

I was honestly a little unnerved when niggen started smashing heads but as soon as carl started trying to act it all felt so silly

youtube.com/watch?v=LYTJ4tboZ0I

Best scene.

Honestly, he just doesn't have the face to act. Or maybe he is just such an unconvincing actor that I assume he doesn't have "the face".

But that was one of the few times Carl seemed believable. Especially in contrast to Rick's p-plleeeeeeeeaaasssseeeee

Here we go again with literal autists thinking that was poor acting

They should have fucked right there and then when Coral was at his prime. I would have jacked off like a madman.

>turn second/third badass character of the comic into pussy
This show is fucking pathetic. Rick is bitch. Carl is bitch. I bet they'll fuck up Negan soon too.

You're a bitch

I remember when I had that much hair. Now I'm a fat balding 26 year old man

Stay mad, pleb and watch more senseless dialogs and crying. I'm here only for Negan.

>tfw on the same path

Carl could be my favorite Character, but Chandler
ruins it for me. He could be the badass serial
kiler in training, as negan said, but no, all we get
is him struggling to sound convincing. He is about
to chop your fucking arm for Gods sake, at least start hyperventilating

he might have the face of a dullard ass generic teenager but no, he's bad because he's bad at acting for sure.

i bet her poon smells sweaty from the running. like a fine wine

Carl isn't in anyway a pussy though. He's one of the ballsiest characters in Rick's group, and was at one point a genuine sociopath before being saved through the power of...farming. Okay, that storyline was silly, but my point still stands.

Does the guy from AMC come into your house to force you to watch at gunpoint?

Did you know viewership isn't mandatory?

>He's Un-ironically my favorite character in the show

Being young is thinking negan is /our guy/
Growing up is realizing Carl makes more sense

does anyone remember t dog?

the black one from season 1

I miss tdog so fucking much

what happened to the other black guy and his kid? didn't watch the show further. only 2 seasons

I really don't have any reason to watch this show when Rick or Negan aren't on screen. It's like this with Walking Dead either season. Shit sucked when Shane wasn't on screen, when Governor wasn't on screen, and when homicidal Carol wasn't on screen.

literally me

Please tell me we'll get Carl going Rambo on negans men and then negan and him bonding next week. Only thing I'm holding out for in the show anymore

there is no such thing as a face to act

he's just bad.

if you do you're a retard encircled by memes

And Cutty - why did he have to get eaten? And Errybody Hates Chris. Damn, zombies are the real man.

You mean the reason carol is alive and became the best character in the show? Who could dare to forget him? I pour a 40 out every Sunday when the show starts out of respect.

Like saying he's my favorite corn in a piece of shit.

Lincoln is a whole fucking cobb

>food analogy

>but as soon as carl started trying to act it all felt so silly
That can be regarded as Carl's "disassocoation"; in the comics, if I recall, after the eye incident, he began to show uncharacteristic behaviour making Negan show an interest in him/trying to turn Carl into his protégé. Negan's line about "Not killing the future serial killer" and "Come on kid at least cry a little" in the season six finale hinted at that.

However, Gimple fucked up the Negan/Carl relationship and given it to Negan/Daryl.

He's been one of my favorites too, ever since Season 3/Season 4 when he stopped being an annoying kid.

I'm glad he's getting his comic story with Negan this season.

Here's three of my favorite Carl scenes

youtube.com/watch?v=h_U2YHJRAmg

youtube.com/watch?v=kFx7KgUCBMI

youtube.com/watch?v=j38FSNaMBsc

>Carl isn't in anyway a pussy though
Can you not read? That user said TURNED Carl into a pussy.

Television!Carl, unlike, Comic!Carl, feel as if Gimple wanted to humanize/ and or have downplay some of his scenes.

that's... actually not that bad of an acting job. This genuinely surprised me.

The kid definitely needs to work on his inflections, enunciations, and body language though. Comes off as forced and unnatural.

>Can you not read?

Can you? I'm clearly talking about the show. I don't read comics.

>Does the guy from AMC come into your house to force you to watch at gunpoint?
No, yet,
>number one show on television
AMC does the forcing via commercials and imply that ratings matter and without a viewership, no more seasons.

So, I am stuck in a Stockholm Syndrome relationship.

>in a TWD thread
>without having any knowledge of the comics
Kill yourself.

>Can you?
I'm sure that user can read but can you type more clearly? You mention nothing about yourself reading the comics, so the natural conclusion is someone thinking you have, since the show is an adaptation.

>...
/tumblr/

Can ANY show compete with this much pottery?

Morgan? He's Gimple personal favourite character. Still alive and well, and will likely have the same invincibility as Rick.

Carl is such a cuck, Michonne should've been his.
>Michonne knocking on the door
>Rick peeping through the hole
>said to Carl "It's for you"
>Carl found chocolate pudding
>eat the entire bucket
>and then bragged to Rick how he eat it all

I hope he makes it past the time skip. Didn't Lennie James say he didn't like playing as the character though?

Good argument.

Quit samefagging up the thread.

Man, Carl has been through a lot of shit and then some. And all in just 627 days(as of the premiere). I mean, just take a look:

>He was led to believe his Dad was left for dead in a coma
>He was unexpectedly reunited with his Dad
>He was shot and survived
>He became close friends with Sophia, only to have her go missing and ultimately turn up as a walker and get put down by Rick
>He had to live with the guilt of letting the walker that killed Dale go
>He discovered his Dad right after he murdered his best friend and one of Carl's mentors
>He then shot said undead mentor in the head
>He had to help with the birth of his sister in the middle of a prison overrun by walkers
>He mercy-killed his own mother
>He had to effectively deal with his grief over his mother's death all by himself, because his dad went nutso when Lori died (although Daryl & Glenn helped him a bit)
>He's witnessed many members of his group die due to walkers and humans
>He killed a teenager who may or may not have been surrendering
>He thought his beloved baby sister was dead for quite a while
>Immediately upon "losing" his baby sister, as well as everyone living he knows in the whole world, he thinks his dad is dead for a solid 24+hrs. At 14, he thinks he's going to have to survive in the apocalypse all by himself and when he thinks his dad is a walker, he begs him to bite him after not being able to pull the trigger. Basically asking to commit suicide.
>He was almost raped, and then witnessed his dad bite out the rapist's leader's throat and brutally eviscerate the man who tried to rape him
>He had to threaten one of his only two friends in Alexandria with death
>He watched walkers tear apart Sam, a child.
>He watched his Dad hack off Jessie's arm to save him
>He was shot again, this time losing an eye.
>Most recently, he had to see Glenn(the person who brought his father back) and Abe get their heads bashed in.

Why did you reply to it?

No. Why would an actor who plays an a-level character ever shit talk the role?

in the comics he loses a chunk of memory when his eye gets blown out and likely forgets stuff such as jessie

but that comes with the drawback of forgetting his mom and sister are dead briefly

>Morgan
>A-level

>I hope he makes it past the time skip
Lennie hinted a Morgan and Negan scene together. So, I think he'll survive past the timeskip.

>Lennie hinted a Morgan and Negan scene together. So, I think he'll survive past the timeskip.
How does that make any sense? That could happen before the timeskip, so what am I missing?

I liek the part where he gets shot in the face

I like when he had the twink slapfight with that other kid. I thought for sure it would end with one of them buttfucking the other

Yes. He gets his own fucking episodes for Pete's sake. He's clearly Scott Gimple's pet character. I'd argue he's above Rick's group not beside or below. His death will impact Rick and Carol more than Glenn ever could.

Who is Pete?

Governor overstayed his welcome 2bh

Yeah. That's mostly because his comics injury is more severe.

what he get shot with? a fucking railgun?

Pete Hornberger

>That could happen before the timeskip, so what am I missing?
The potential fact that Morgan may live until 'A New Beginning'; he said whenever Negan acquaint himself with Morgan, he'll challenge Morgan's philosophy of killing. That, and, with how Rick won the war with Negan by not killing him, Morgan may live to see that very moment reaffirming his old philosophy.

Because it provided a compelling counterpoint that made me question not only everything I claim to know, but everything I thought I loved. His rebuttal cut me to my very core, and I can only imagine when I'll be able to put myself back together again. It was a repartee deserving of response, even if what I could provide would only pale in comparison.

>reply to an eighteen minute old post
Fucking stop already.

Or he may live to NOT see it in the ironic fashion that is typical of this show?

>huge gruesome hole in his fucking head

how does he not get rekt by infection?

Charlie exaggerated. If I recall, he said he had too much fun drawing it, that he didn't care for it to look realistic he had no reference photo, so he winged it based on how he thought an eyeless person would look like.

Hence, why that user said POTENTIAL.

Lennie even said the television series stray from the comic storyline so he hope for Morgan to be apart of an iconic moment, since he lucked out on the iconic Glenn kill.

>pays attention to when a post was made before deciding to reply

That's autism.

>Chandler's butt chin starting to become prominent
Gross. He used to be cute before.

I think Morgan's "iconic moment" should be tag teaming with Rick for the coup d'état against Negan at the end of AOW. Have him be the one who slits Negan's throat and then have Rick lay down the law to the Saviors.

>ten minute old post
And you keep on, don't ya?

comparing a drawing of a hole to practical effects is a bit retarded. they both look fucked up and like they could give you cognition-affecting brain damage.

the decision to make the effects of his injury less prominent in the show is just a writing decision, not related to how they're presenting the injury.

If you are this desperate for (You)s, I have all day to provide them. I'll be your friend simulator for a while.

>3 minute old post
I cringed

>Morgan is Suzaku
>Negan is Lelouch
>idealism vs realism
You think Gimple watched Code Geass? Morgan is going to have his idealism get annihilated.

Same. That'll be a great scene to witness.

Why you liek him so much. You're are a gay?

He's is suicide?

Considering he only came back temporarily for Clear and again indefinitely after the writer of Clear became the showrunner, I think his problem with the show was that he didn't have much faith in it as a whole back then, or care for all the on-set bullshit with AMC executive meddling and the revolving door of showrunners, but Scott Gimple at the helm changed his mind. I don't know if he's ever outright said anything though.

Yes. Some people are gay. Get over it

How did he grow back all that tissue around his eye without any scarring? It used to look like this.

> I pour a 40 out every Sunday when the show starts out of respect.

all of my kek are you

Haha. What a faggot. You're are going to AIDS and die from penis infection if you don't stop liking men.

LOL

Watching this rn on season 4 does it get even better?

Gimple's the best they've ever had, but he's overrated. He may have have succeeded in stitching the wounds Mazarra left behind but he frames his plots just as clunky as his predecessor.

Is he ever going to learn how to act or get a haircut? I'll take either one at this point.

>I don't know if he's ever outright said anything though
Lennie was busy with,
>AMC's Low Winter Sun
And other series during the timeframe of season three and subsequent seasons.

Gimple had wanted Lennie to return as Morgan during season three and integrate him into the plot, however, he only had time for Clear.

Depends on which part of S4 you're on for me to know the metric with which I can tell you it gets better.

Season 4 ep 6

Comic Carl has long hair retard

>one hour and 37 minute old post reply
Why do you faggots reply so late?

Can comic Carl act?

Does Comic Carl have scene girl bangs?

Keep going until the midseason finale, by far the best episode of the show. Then from there you can decide if you wanna keep watching.

No. It's pretty much all downhill after season one.