strawpoll.me/14245015

strawpoll.me/14245015

strawpoll.me/14245015

>caring about negroid "music"

Maybe, but both are shit

polls ruin discussion go fuck yourself

just answer the fucking poll and move on with your life

being THIS mad guitar music is dead

Who cares about this fucking album over and over again? KYS or talk about something different instead of the same fucking thing hour in hour out. It's boring and all these stupid questions have already been answered if you bother to use the archives.

Funnily enough, one single random "guitar music" album is worth at least 10 classic hip-hop albums.

forgot you were only allowed to talk about an album once,sorry let me delete the thread while you make another kpop or grimes thread

Both of you are wrong

according to who,some random retards that keep overrating dad rock?Hip hop keeps reinventing itself while rock hasnt had any new ideas in a long time

>Hip hop keeps reinventing itself
I refuse to believe you're over 12 years old

i refuse to believe youre over 18 and still havent passed your prog phase

Retards

ITT: Retards

tpab is objectively more cohesive and ambitious than gkmc

pro tip: prove me wrong

Not listening to that pretentious reddit clown is better than listening to that pretentious reddit clown

who cares about objectives in music

i like gkmc way more than tpab so i think its be

section 80 > all other kendrick albums

t. nigger

they are both bad but tpab is probably the cheesiest most embarrassing album ive ever listened to and it is very telling of our culture that such an 'artwork' is hailed as a masterpiece lol.......

kys whitey

Then why are you on this thread, a bit blacurious?

i have heard literally 0 (zero) critiques of hip hop music on this website that aren't Sup Forums shit

Rap hasn't had any "inventions" since the 90s. It's just the old styles becoming popular now.

It's hailed as a masterpiece because of interscope payola and its politics not because it was an actual masterpiece. The people who parrot it just don't know shit about music anyway