Hi, I am a believer in the flat earth theory! Try and convince me why I'm wrong!

Hi, I am a believer in the flat earth theory! Try and convince me why I'm wrong!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XcZMPqvKi5E
youtu.be/RtU_mdL2vBM
youtube.com/watch?v=aBr2kKAHN6M
steemit.com/flatearth/@kerriknox/part-1-of-4-the-flat-earth-antarctica-conspiracy-debunking-the-ice-wall
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sage

doesn't do shit pussy, thx for the bump

worst meme of 2017

>7. Submitting false or misclassified reports, or otherwise abusing the reporting system may result in a ban. Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.
just reported u m8

There is no evidence of an icewall. No pictures, no videos, no proof.

I realize that calling something a meme is basically delegitimizing it, check it out b4 u judge! link: youtube.com/watch?v=XcZMPqvKi5E

how does eclipse happen

Ill rather check out a trap thread.

they say it's because of the no fly zone in Antarctica, also some say it's just an infinite plane like minecraft (not OP btw)

faggot

keep on ruining Sup Forums FAGGOT, now scram this is a place for INTELLECTUALS

Nice CGI m8

Explain why the southern hemisphere has different stars than the northern hemisphere at the same times of the day.

Explain seasons.

Explain solar and lunar eclipses.

Explain why we can't see the sun at all at night if the "flat earth" shares the same sky.

oh look conveniently low quality footage!

I don’t know, you’re retarded? You were dropped on your head as a child? An authority figure stuck things up your bum?

Shooting a 50 cal rifle at long distance you have to account for the rotation of the earth otherwise the target will not be in that spot by the time the bullet reaches it

It’s fucking 4K. What do you want?

Watch a live orbit retard

youtu.be/RtU_mdL2vBM

>1080
youtube.com/watch?v=aBr2kKAHN6M

Where can I find the 4K version?

Same would apply for flat earth

m8 solar eclipes are caused by the holographic moon

>No hologram tech in ancient history
>moon gods
>countless records of the moons existance in history

Try harder

In what fucking way?

Because believing is wrong in and of itself.

It implies assuming something is absolutely true without valid proof or arguments.

How about you can literally see with your own eyes that it is round. Sailors have forever been aware of the fact that as a ship sails over the horizon its hull will leave sight before its mast. Not to mention some greek guy proved the shape and size of earth using nothing but sticks and math way back in ancient greece.

(not OP) do you not think you're guilty of that?

steemit.com/flatearth/@kerriknox/part-1-of-4-the-flat-earth-antarctica-conspiracy-debunking-the-ice-wall

nah, its just by definition.

I cant say i believe that believing is wrong, that just doesn't make any sense.

Logical thinking is what brings you to the conclusion hat believing is wrong. I brought a valid argument, which makes it not a belief, by definition.

>Explain why the southern hemisphere has different stars than the northern hemisphere at the same times of the day.
mirrors

>Explain seasons.
the closer the sun is to the center

>Explain why we can't see the sun at all at night if the "flat earth" shares the same sky.
semi focused beams

Yes, absolutely

>posts rule
>breaks same rule

What did he mean by this?

I was watching the live feed on my 4K. It looked sharper than 1080 but that might have just been the clarity you get in space. I don’t check the res of everything I watch unless I’m paying for 4K.

When are you niggers going to realize that 99% of flat earthers are just trolls. (the other 1% are genuine card carrying retards)

well he broke it first! it's only fair!!

Holy shit why are these videos always an hour or more? Also the video starts off with “knowledge of the ancients” argument, nope

when are you going to realize you're being mind controlled by the jews?

Mirrors around the earth, love it keep doing you, you crazy bastard

Rails... Train rails.

wouldn't the ice wall melt if its always in the sun?

The argument is the ice wall extends around the earth retard, where is this earth encompassing ice wall?

Yea guys sun is on rails, get educated yah mooks

I don’t get you flat earthers. You want us to believe our geodesic theory with its elliptical orbits and heliocentrism is less likely to be true because it’s too complicated but it’s so simple and makes perfect sense, whereas your flat disk with Sun orbiting in circle above it makes no sense whatsoever and requires complicated and invisible machinery to keep it all in motion. Occam’s razor, bro, do you even?

>The argument is the ice wall extends around the earth
>where is this earth encompassing ice wall
around the earth

Why would scientists lie to us about the world being flat? There's a lot of reasons why scientists would lie about something like global warming (disempower middle eastern countries who make money on fossil fuels, drum up the value of eco-friendly products and technologies) but that profit motive (a good reason to propogate an elaborate conspiracy) doesn't really exist when it comes to confusing people about the shape of the planet.

not mind controlled no, maybe financially controlled kek

These arguments do not make more sense, I think
Makes the best argument

There are pictures.

Right so it should be visible without flying over Antarctica, where is the picture/proof

how come the sun goes below the horizon?

First, you can't see the bottom
In a bit, it's half-concealed
Then, there's only the top visible
Finally, it's gone.

Also, if you move up or down quick enough, you can get two sunsets/sunrises, but you can't if you zoom a lens in

You would’ve got me with some green tits user, shit choice

NO IT'S A FOCUSED BEAM IT DOESN'T TOUCH THE ICE IT'S TOO FAR

why should it be visible? Its not like its 5000 miles tall

Sorry, but you can't fix stupid.

Kys

Coriolis effect

If it is flat, why hasn't the ice encompassing the Earth melted through all this time? :thinking:

NO

Mirrors? Tracks? Apparently we live on a giant Rube-Goldberg machine

Do it, no one likes you

that would be like convincing a retard to not be so

Fuck you, WNMHGB is an awesome episode. It had the MASH chick, the dead guy from 2001 and blueshirts.

What are you talking about? How do mirrors disprove flat earth? tracks? Quit talking gibberish

NO!

Build an operational solar model then get back to me.

Earth is flat eh?

>Hi, I am a believer in the flat earth theory! Try and convince me why I'm wrong!
Not you're not. You're a low-level troller.

t. someone that is to afraid to debate the science

There are no photographs or full video footage of the round Earth either. Every image you see on Google and Bing are composites. And in an age of technology like ours, why can we not take ONE full video of the Earth from "space". There isn't one to this day. Not to mention the fact that NASA's astronauts can't even keep their facts or stories straight. One group of astronauts say you CAN see all the stars at night and even in sunlight, then others say it's all just a black void and you can't see ANY stars. Which is it? What about the comments by one of NASA's own employees saying that we no longer have the technology to return to the moon? Are you honestly trying to imply that we had better tech in the late 1960's than we do in 2018? We're talking half a century's difference here. He said, "we used to have the technology, but we don't anymore." Excuse me? I repeat, you have GOT to be kidding me. Or the fantastic footage of the astronaut becoming transparent as he rounds a corner of a "space shuttle"? That's a green screen failure on their part. And how do you explain it otherwise? You can see THROUGH the guy to the wall.

how do we see the sun set if its a semifocused beam straight above us?

wouldn't it just get dimmer in the sky and disappear?

Because you touch yourself at night.

seconded.
kys.

Please explain how gravity would work on a flat earth then

How stupid can one fucking be. There is a live stream 24/7 of the earth from the iss, watch the space x launch that just happend, and countles other camras that have gone into the sky and out of the atmosphere. You have to be a basement dwelling retard to truly bealive this.

If I may, I disagree with the flat earth assertion, it isn't a theory, because you guys have produced no testable evidence. In light of that I should like to suggest 3 cheap experiments that would provide strong evidence.
1. Your theory requires a close small sun. Fire a rocket it at it and get some data.
2. Get evidence of the icewall. Anything would do.
3. Fly north in a straight line from any origin point until you run out of fuel. If round earth is true you will reach somewhere on the southern hemisphere. If your theory is true you will......fall off?

You seem to claim scientific method by using the word 'theory'. So what is your reproducible, testable method that I can go outside and test, proving a flat earth?

It doesn’t, but these people think the sun and earth rotate on giant tracks above the earth and many common phenomena are the result mirrors around a giant dome that keeps on atmospheric gases. They then ironically state this is the result of a creator being, and that flat earth is a simpler explanation

Life is suffering, kill yourself. Your friends hate you anyway

Hit the ice wall would be the thrust of these retards arguments

>t. someone that is to afraid to debate the science
Classic taunt!

Here's the deal: there are three types of Flat Earthers who regularly post to Sup Forums: prankster intellectuals who troll to test your knowledge and debate skills, literal Bible interpreters, and most recently and proliferately: the juvenile-level troller.

None of them provide any evidence of phenomena that require a flat Earth model to explain, but rather place the onus on you to prove the round Earth (again, and again, and again, ...) while disavowing any science or proofs put forward. They will post memes that ostensibly 'prove' some flaw in the round Earth model, but containing geometry, maths, logic, and facts so absurdly wrong that you are compelled to display your superior intelligence and knowledge. By responding, you've taken the bait.

They don't care whether the Earth is flat or round. Trolls await your posts (reasoned or prefereably emotional) and meet them with insulting or provocative responses, because it's about the lulz from getting you to respond. If you reference web-based information (that they could have looked up, had they interest) they will accuse you of being a shill for some absurd conspiracy.

It is simply impossible to keep up with having to explain away the barrage of stupid posts, and the anonymous mask of Sup Forums makes irresponsibility a tool of the prankster. Arguing is akin to painting over mud - you just end up with a dirty brush.

There's much less gravity than popsci says it's truly caused by constant upwards velocity

If a flat disc is rotating then your bullet would not hit the same place if you shot it a long distance.

Not only that, but it's pretty easy to calculate that the earth is spherical with a couple of sticks and a ruler. Just jam a fucking stick in the ground, measure the shadow and the time of day, then go some measured distance away (preferably far) and do the same thing at the same time of day. If the shadows are the same length, then you live on a flat object. If not, then you live on a round one.

Also, you could (even more easily) just watch a ship sail over the horizon.

The reason you see the Earth partly dark is because if the earth was 'flat' it would be dark every where and daylight every where the sun orbits earth when the sun is over America it's dark in Europe..
Also the Moon has the same thing astronomers call it the 'terminator' when it's light and dark on the Moon.
As for Venus to Venus has times where you can see it as a crescent phrase ...

if that image is accurate, then the quickest route from South America to Australia is by going North, staying below the equator would make the trip way longer. That's not how that trip actually works in real life.

Explain the seasons

Explain why the other planets are (roughly) spherical

Explain why Australians see a different set of constellations than I do here in New York City

Well they do move around on different tracks though, and before you laugh in the face of that you should realized that in the globetard worldview - the earth just moves around the sun on a track.

life's great what's your problem! I guess you must be sad, well suicide is always an option!

How can I fly from california to tokyo if the earth is flat?
How can I sail from alaska to russia if the earth is flat?

The fuck is popsci & what causes the upwards velocity?

Qualify constant upward velocity, velocity implies directional movement. Are you saying the earth is moving upwards constantly? Why would this cause gravity? It certainly wouldn’t push things down unless the volume of the earth is compressing at the same time

Wormholes.

Not a track dumbass, gravity. Gravity does not equal a track

>classic taunt
>i only said it because you literally backed out of a conversation
lul, you are so delusional - i'm not even going to read the rest of your shit seeing as the opening line was just you patting yourself on the dick for being retarded

Dozens of earth technologies, including the massive rangefinders of earth's battleships, have had to account for earth's curvature in order to remain accurate.

There is no why to convince you how you're wrong because you were born retarded.
You can't convince that out of you, no matter how hard you try.