Daddy, i am boipucci now

>daddy, i am boipucci now
What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/sk.ylar/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck his boipucci ?!

no son, you're a faggot

I dont give a shit, if you don't wanna fuck that pretty thing in the blue dress - you're a fag

Anyone know her name

Send him to Catholics as altar boy

support her idk

More of her

>her

I just have these 3, I wish I had more

You know you would fuck the hell out of her

Looks better than most really girls. I almost don't believe that is a male

Imaging her tiny penis swinging while you pound her from behind

Son, i am disappoint.

beat them for an hour with a sack of oranges and then put them up for adoption thus getting rid of them.

wait until puberty, thats when the regret will appear

When you start balding in your 30s, son, you'll be the ugliest "woman" on the planet and you'll kill yourself.

Of course not, must be 18+.

Transgendered kids that are allowed to switch, take drugs that block puberty.

The problem is when and if they decide to not go through with the change (since they're kids and don't know shit obviously) those drugs will fuck you up and render you sterile.

Fag

skylar got rid of her/his penis so is immediately irrelevant

instagram.com/sk.ylar/

so for breakfast its a handful of estrogen, puberty blockers and a bowl of cheerios?
will that be the process they'll have to take for the rest of their lives?

Holy Adams apple on the left... yikes

>instagram.com/sk.ylar/

are you sure she was a boy or just boylish young girl

Thats the only saving grace in all of this. Eventually they'll realise how much of a fuck up they are and off themselves. Gotta love problems that eventually solve themselves.

I would start by beating the shit out of my wife - the only way this could’ve happened is if I was away on business and my wife had a hand in it. After watching me kick the ever-loving shit out of his mother, I would give him the chance to come to his fucking senses and clean himself up, put on some decent clothes. If he does it, we never talk about this again and I spend more time doing manly things with him. If not, I set the guiness world record for how many times one man can kick someone in the ass consecutively without stopping. I will kick his ass until I can no longer physically lift my foot. And when his mom wakes up I start on her again with the other foot.

>Pic related
A boy's asshole.
His*

What a fucking psycho, I'm reporting you to the cyber police

They did. That's what flipped him...

Mr.Satan!

I don't care what kinda business she's got going up front - I wanna feel her asshole stretched around my dick

>What a fucking good father
Fixed that for you. If I had a third foot you’d be next. I might have to call a buddy and tag out.

>render the abomination sterile
>problem

Seems like nature correcting itself.

Not all hero's wear capes.

That’s not the same kid, but I’ll bite. I’d tell him he’s too young to make the decision, plus the science isn’t there yet. We can barely grow hair on bald rats. We definitely can’t make him a fully functional vagina, let alone a uterus.
Being gay is fine, but you’re delusional if you think that you can just become a girl.

Plus how do we widen his hips?

You start balding because of how your body deals with the massive amounts of testosterone. This person probably won't have that problem.

teach him what its like to be a girl. rub a cock on the back of his throat and ram his ass for a while before jizzing on his face. if he licks it up, you know he aint lying

Alopecia isn’t as simple as that, but yeah. He won’t have traditional male pattern baldness.

He’s probably just doing it so they stop raping him.

bend over and spread those cheeks, boi

Teach him how daddy likes.

Just make sure he doesn't reproduce. If he wants to transition fine, but no saving sperm.

Let my line end to stop the spread of disorders.

now this is a pragmatic guy

Lift dress
Tongue his b-hole
play with his cock till he cums while i fuck his ass
Duh

her*

If it's inherited it stops there. Support is all I could do.

If anything I'll help adopt and tech both values over opinions.

Shoot him.

You kid is your responsibility no matter the outcome

Rape, kill, dismember, cook, and eat.

get that stupid gay shit out of here and post more of that girl!

Your*

nigs all up on that

>no thanks

see

I'd only be mad if she (?) turned out ugly

>go through photos
>see it's been niggered

Fucking jews can't even let us enjoy the boipucci they're causing.

i don't believe the middle is a boy but that left one.. holy fuck that's a dude in a dress

There is no fucking way she was born with a penis.

Post proof

Every tranny has a facial type of somebody that I used to kick the shit out of in school back in the 70's/80's.

People instinctively know how to deal with this shit if we'd only be allowed to do as we've always done.
Young males are supposed to fight each other, it's part of who and what we are, this bears out in the behaviors of hundreds of thousands of species on our planet.

Take away this natural part of development and this is what you get: gnarled twisted dead ends outside of natures cycles.

middle one's clearly wearing a lot of make-up
this is easier to pull off before puberty anyway

Mike Pence Electric Defense Time

/thread

why do people do this to themselves? this young man needs Jesus

Yes. Plus a big amount of depression. Many trannies commit suicide.

Jesus would've sucked him off in a heartbeat lmao

/cringe/
move to be with second family on other side of town, disown first/fuck his boipuc

In what order?

is it okay to let your kids get hrt

>all these fags ITT

If you wouldn't fuck this you need therapy

thats a girl nigga

>Red Sox fan

No thanks user

You know what the shitty thing is? Alot of the way women do their makeup now heavily draws from the way drag queens would do it. So now you got a popularized "woman" look that men can do better because they pretty much invented it (see those YouTube tutorials with gay dudes every teenager girl watches) it's fucking bizarre.

oh, hey satan!

Fuck him and teach him thats how its gonna be if he continues.

down syndrome detected

Tell xir to go back to college safespaces

The day she turned 18, I'd fuck her brains out. I helped turn him into her, making her dream come true. Now she gets to return the favor.

I have no fucking idea, but I have answered

CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVAARR BE THE SAME

>instagram.com/sk.ylar/
YOU ARE MY HERO

>her
>penis

So we are there already?

well said man , well said

Looked hotter as guy tbh, and I am straight

are you blind the "she" version is hot as fuck

lol if you have children and aren't having sex with them

then you are a normie

>play with his cock
>his cock
>cock

>her

Wat

Can you knock down the servers of this crap?

It’s not the same person you dalt. How can HRT change someone’s facial structure?

Proof that men are superior towards women: we are even the more beautiful women!

men are better at being women than women

user you're old as fuck

this is way, way too hot for this thread