I was there on 9/11 b. Ask me anything

I was there on 9/11 b. Ask me anything.

Were you there on 9/11?

Did you hear/feel the bombs detonating?

ever had a masturbatory fantasy involving a family member?

boxers or briefs?

did u die?

Interesting question. If the theory is a bomb took down the buildings, I'll tell you this. I was on the streets when the first building came down. I was just north of the Brooklyn Bridge at this point, approaching 14th street. I can tell you that we heard nothing when the building collapsed. We didn't find out it happened until later. If it were a bomb, I think we would have heard something.

Age?

how many close friends from work should I invite to my no limits orgy?

What day was 9/11 on?

49 currently.

did you expect the towers to fall when you saw they'd been hit?

0. never mix business and pleasure.

Tuesday.

ayep.

How was your day?

so you were there, but you didnt see anything or heard anything, and then found out later correct?

Next thread pleaaaaaaaase!

kek

Where'd they plant the bombs?

>we heard nothing when the building collapsed
>implying a fucking skyscraper falling down would not be louder than a weries of small detonations
Nice try CIA, but you fucked that story up pretty bad

Im 39. I remember. I was in Des Moines at the time. I thought it was a thursday

Never crossed my mind. The first plane didn't seem so bad. I didn't see the first one hit but definitely didn't look like it was so bad that the building would come down. I saw the second one hit and that seemed really intense obviously but still didn't think the building would come down. When the group I was with started saying they heard one of the buildings collapsed, I refused to believe it.

how did you crash the plane and still survive, Ahmed?

t. islamic terrorist

Did you see my friend Paul?
He wasn't there at the time.

which plane were u on?

how many fingers am i holding up?

If you melt dry ice can you swim without getting wet?

Fine go to the Andy sixx log thread dick wad

Still doesn't make sense to me bro but bombs or not I heard nothing

it was thermite

I can watch the towers come down, but the animals in rekt threads kills me. Anybody feel the same?

must have been what a lot of people were thinking. damn

Left when the second plane hit bro. Like any non retarded person would do.

Can jet fuel melt steel beams?

All these contradictions smh op is just baiting you all
Next thread

Gee.... its almost as if the planes arent what brought the buildings down,... hmmmm,...... really makes me think

How many holes does it take to fill the albert hall?

I dunno, seeing the people staring out the giant hole in the builiding is pretty rough

I'm open to anything bro but why fly planes into the buildings? Just blow them up and say Ahmed and his friends snuck into the buildings and planted a bunch of bombs.

Only conspiracy tards that have never worked with metal think this was some sort of demolition.

not user but they needed to make a big spectacle out of it. they needed the whole world to see it live. just to wait and watch. much more profitable than just blow up couple of towers and tell ahmed and co did it

do you still eat at olive garden?

Im 39. Remember it vividly. How many of you tards actually members it, or just think it was Bush?