Ok boyos. Valentines day is upon us. A moment of silence for those who are alone

Ok boyos. Valentines day is upon us. A moment of silence for those who are alone...

Now for us who have someone, its brainstorm time. I bought this card and the inside said something basic like "...except I love you". I want something more personal. So I just came up with this letter.

"I have so much more to say though

Little did I know how hard I would fall for you
Over the course of knowing you I have been utterly smitten by you
Verily I would not change one thing about you
Everything I get to know about you only adds to your perfection

You might say you arent perfect, but hush, because youre perfect for me
Oh how I wish I had found you, the part of me I have been missing, sooner
Understand this letter by reading the first letter of each sentence"

I just spitballed this so Im sure it could be better. Ideas?

Also share general ideas that are unique and have worked well for you.

Im combining the card with this. Shes a reesaholic so I went and found a bunch of varients. She loves coffee and dogs and we are best friends so the stuffed animal/mug combo was a great find.

I get those big jumbo cards from walmart. But im from America so you know we gotta supersize it lul

Stick a pencil in your penis and use it to draw a picture of you together with her

Its bedtime Benjamin

Wow you literally ripped off that meme song. Shell love that

Go to sleep Steve, quit shitposting like you didn't buy that dog to cuddle with and those chocolates for your phat ass

T-thanks for the moment of silence bros

Let's have a moment of silence for those buying stuff for their best friends

OP on suicide watch

wow this is go gay lol you're a fag. Tell her you're going to fuck her till it hurts, and when you do, don't cum until she does . Then give her a necklace. She doesnt want your cringe note even if she's to nice to say it to you. and then ride with her at night downtown on your motorcycle

Well if your significant other isnt your best friend then maybe you should stick to one nighters, bub.

Sounds like youve been friendzoned, kys bitch boi white knight, go spend your money on a fleshlight cause you ain't gettin no pussi

Im not giving away my secrets.

I've made some amendments to your letter.

"I have so much that I need to tell you.

Another day has passed, and I have to tell you
My feelings can no longer be kept inside.

Greatly have I wished to say to you
As you alone would understand
Your face when you read the first letter of each sentence.

How about that faggot?

O-oh yeah?!

Good stuff

Not for valentines day but loosely related. My oneitis has a birthday coming up and I want to do a little gesture and mail them a digitally painted card (I'm an artist.)
Would this come off as obsessive?

Don't do or say that.
That's how guys get dumped or cheated on. Treat her like a human being and don't white knight. You can say sweet stuff but that shit is way overdoing it.
She's the girl, not you. She's the one that's supposed to be saying all this shit to you as that's how girls are.
You just look desperate needy and insecure.

filenames on point

Jesus Christ. Do you want to fuck this girl, or not? Furthermore, does she want to jump your bones, or not?

jeb mememes, really nigger

I bought muh lady a right

Trying to upload the photo but file size is being gayer than hell

I would like to have intercourse with this person. I'm pretty sure they don't want to fuck me though.
So that is overdoing it? Yes? No?

A right. God damn it. A ring

my gf and I broke up 2 weeks ago.

>right hand will be keeping me company

Here's the problem then. It's one thing to be attracted to someone, it's another to try to woo them during Valentine's Day.

In all seriousness OP, you sound sincere, so here's a few thoughts.

Your first problem is with Valentine's Day itself. Valentine's Day is a scam by card companies and jewelry houses to make money. Your girl KNOWS that it's a scam, like every other woman on the planet. To do the stuff you're trying to do on Valentine's day means nothing because it is predictable and within expectation. To her, you'll be just another sap loser who thinks that because it's Valentine's Day it gives you license to say something vulnerable that you wouldn't normally say. In her mind, if you love her you would have told her already. Why wait?

Also, it's extraordinarily difficult, if not impossible to convert friend (which is what you are supporting) to fucklover. You have to transform yourself into something that she desires...if she doesn't desire you already, then either you need to change your status (increase it, in other words) or you need to give up on her and move on.

This is the single most faggoty thread I have ever seen on Sup Forums and I have been on here daily for years. OP, please gtfo of here you cum guzzling homo. We all know your "gf" is a doood.

Let me put it another way. Pretend that you have a girlfriend who you fuck regularly, and enjoy it, and let's pretend that she's an 8/10 on your scale of what you find attractive in a woman.

Now, imagine a 5/10 girl telling you on Valentine's Day how much she loves you and can't live without you. Most likely, you'd be creeped out. If you're a nice guy, you'd probably try to let her off easy, you wouldn't be rude to her. But you wouldn't want to fuck her...it wouldn't be better for you, since you can get better already, and you wouldn't want to jeopardize your own status (having an 8/10 and fucking a 5).

You would have no reason to suddenly 'fall in love too'.

This is the scenario the girl is in if you're sure that she's not attracted to you. You have to make yourself attractive to her, not through gifts, but through you living the adventure of life, an adventure that is so awesome that she wants to be the one chosen (out of all the girls) to join in. Does that make sense?

Wise words but OP is so gay that he's beyond help.

Shit...sorry, I got everyone confused (the alcohol)

This is not OP, but I thought it was. Don't take my advice regarding Valentine's Day, but take my advice about trying to turn a friend who's not into you into someone into you. Improve yourself, that's how they'll want to be with you.

As for OP....well, everything applies.

I rally don't know how else to improve. I feel like I'm so behind in life but I'm going the fastest pace possible in my circumstances. It's not like they've got a partner either. They've been single for a few years now (likely due to mental illness) and I'm not sure how to break through the wall they've built up.

Well, if you want the truth man, there are a few things here that will be painful to hear.
1) NEVER get involved with women who have mental disorders or mental illness. It hurts you in the long run, and you'll regret it years down the road.
2) You can always improve. Improve your fitness level, improve your daily habits, improve your lifestyle and the money you make. Ultimately, the whole thing is about improving your status, and the impression of status that women see in you. It's not easy, but then again life isn't easy, so it kinda cancels it out.

Ultimately though, if you improve yourself, you'll find that more women will be attracted to you than before, and that improves your self-confidence which further improves your status. It is a kind of feedback loop of sorts, which is also why it's extraordinarily difficult to get out of depression if you're in it.

>I rally don't know how else to improve
How many miles did you run today? How many pushups did you do?

Hey you brainlet. Im already with the girl. Shes head over heels for me. We are best friends because thats what we started as. Of course there was romantic interest since the beginning but I kept her as a friend just to make sure I could see myself with her. Im not some khv trying to work a miracle. I could have gotten some generic "happy v day" or "i love you" crap but I pay attention to detail and put thought into my gifts.

Anyways, I was just trying to get some input because, lets be honest, the greatest minds live on Sup Forums. Well, maybe witiest.. not greatest.

Im OP btw not the "digital card artist"

Be easy on them. Like they said before, they're drunk and deciphering who's who isn't the easiest task in the first place.

I did about 50 pushups. Don't have time to go for runs currently since I'm working full time in addition to doing all the cooking for my family.

Yeah well you wouldnt drive a car drunk so why would you post drunk? Irresposible.

The difference is that driving drunk can kill yourself and others. The worst that could happen while drunkposting is leaking your nudes.

Yeah, sorry about that...the alcohol.

Well, the poem idea is a nice gesture. The problem that you have is that though it may not be generic as a storebought card, the words you use and the ideas behind them are just as generic.

1) "Verily I would not change one thing about you
Everything I get to know about you only adds to your perfection"

I'd be careful with this. Women know that they're not perfect, and they criticize their own flaws more than anyone else on the planet aside from their mothers. When we praise them for being perfect, it usually induces heavy guilt. So, if I were you, I'd remove this entirely.

2) "You might say you arent perfect, but hush, because youre perfect for me". But hush? Unless you're Khal Drogo, caring for a girl half your size and half your age, don't EVER tell a woman to 'hush', even if it's romantic. If you guys are western 'men and women are equal' bullshit, this won't fly. At worst, she'll be offended enough to remember it in the future and blame you for it when arguments abound.

Also, take into account that women remember every gift you give them, and every disappointment they suffer during these 'special' days. If you do something REALLY special this time, you'll have to do something EVEN MORE SPECIAL next time. Taxes always go up.

Who's on Sup Forums sober? Do people come here sober?

I'm sorry man, that's tough. But that's something that our generation is definitely saddled with, caring for others before ourselves.

But I stand beside my point...please be very careful with mental illness. It's an element that can break you emotionally faster than anything else on this planet.

See PIC, faggot.

Good points. This is a male led relationship. None of that equality bs. I like to compliment her, but yeah there is an effect when you pump them up too much. You gotta keep it in check.

Youre right about taxes going up. But this is pretty small compared to what I can do so Im not worried.

Then let's get to the real problem here. If it wasn't Valentine's Day, would you be doing any of this poetry nonsense?

Check this one

Not all the time but yeah. I enjoy writing. Like a hobby I guess. Im into calligraphy so I need something to write.

But definately not a regular thing. If it was then its not special. You get what Im saying?

Completely makes sense. Does she KNOW that you're into calligraphy, or is this something that she's seeing for the first time?

She knows. I wrote her a letter once and mailed it to her after we had a fight. I mean Im not sure where we are going with this line of questioning. Im just trying to improve this acrostic letter so its not so generic. I could do it myself but sometimes you guys come up with absolute zingers and it gives me inspiration

Sorry, I don't mean to pry. Here's my line of thinking:
1) If she didn't know you did Calligraphy, then this would be a significant jump in gift, and you'd have to be prepared to maintain and increase that over time.

2) However, since she knows, then although you must maintain this level in the future, the value of you writing in this fashion is decreased in the frame of reference.

If you're just trying to improve the letter, then I say rewrite the bits about her being perfect. Just remove it; replace it with something very specific (her eyes...her nose...her mouth...her tits...anything that is specific to her and NOT general). If you can, put in something personal that only you and her have shared (to the best of your knowledge, of course). Anything from if she's ticklish on her left big toe to why that last twist when you're fucking really turns you on.

Make it a letter that is so personal that she can't show it to anyone. That's what you're aiming for IF you're going to write something and not use a generic card. That's the whole point actually....it has to be a card that she can keep 'as a secret'. Women love that sort of thing. It shows your exclusivity to her through action and writing. Does that make sense?

Oh no youre not prying it just felt like an /adv/ thread where I needed help with getting the girl. Thats really good. Like really good. Thank you for sharing that. Its going to up the production value a lot.

I've been through it, user. Experience is the best teacher, which sadly only shows just how important it is to have 'male' spaces in our world. The only one left is the internet, and thus....

Good luck. No matter what, make it personal. That's what is going to make it special for her. The big gestures are only valuable to women when others can see them. For something this private, it has to be something that she'd blush if someone found it by 'accident'.

I think the OP was the one who needed help getting the girl, though it appears he's gone. Poor guy...

My girlfriend wants me to cuddle and fuck when she gets home but the Civ VI expansion came out and I want to play it

:( ya guys feel me?

Play your game, and send her over to my place. I'll make sure she's taken care of.

Lol I am the OP! Ffs guys.

aww

I still think my poem is better than yours.