Be me, meth-addicted Sup Forumsro

>Be me, meth-addicted Sup Forumsro
>been awake for 13 days, and filming for a youtube video
>naked for some reason
>face looks like it had been stung by a swarm of insects because of the "skin-dragons"
>start trying to subtlety get away with hating women and talking trash about black people...

Everyone on /r9k/ told me to leave it up...

So, I've decided to leave the video up dispite the negitive feedback. I will leave my autism on YouTube dispute what my asshole brother says.

A new issue's have arrived, I have picked my face to the bone... My face is so damaged, I probably need to go to the hospital... Also, a space alien knocked on my door and asked me to smoke some of my meth with it. I told him to go away and stay the FUCK away from my house. Later that night, I saw the same space alien watching me smoke my meth through the window, it as though it was about to cry. I grabbed my baseball bat and walked outside to beat the shit out of the bastard but he was gone.

This isn't the first time this alien has asked me to smoke my meth with him, and he only comes around when I have crank. Fuck him!

UPDATE FROM LAST NIGHT: Yes, I have photographic evidence of a a demon. The demon is incredibly hostile and last night It called me a faggot, and in turn I called it a bitch... I am going to do battle with the entity TONIGHT... much more to come.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wjNUancnvuM
youtube.com/watch?v=WXEiu6E2DpA
youtube.com/watch?v=LqhFSdo9SY0
youtube.com/watch?v=jrwkpGWB_es
youtube.com/channel/UCwEHN-0YUDSjTh2LW4mLnDQ
youtube.com/channel/UC93brr-JibfhF0GJtyPFQkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wGRvbIE2udQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/wjNUancnvuM

The video for anybody new to the story...

Picture of the demon that called me a faggot...

why don't you want to smoke a bit with the alien? he seems like he wants to be bros, man

OP you need to kill yourself quickly, before the demon comes. You're gonna lose.

Dude, are you from the last thread? The alien is nothing but a meth-mooch... Are you guys just going to troll me about the alien again?...

i want to believe

fuck off, you've been shit posting for too long. i wouldn't care as much if you didn't copy and paste but its the same shit. piss off faggot

Please don't start that again... I am not afraid of the demon, I'm fact... I'm about to start trying to hunt the faggot.

Dude, I have photographic evidence of a demon and you tell me to fuck off?...

Wait till you try to sleep and the psychosis makes you feel like someone’s pushing you around in bed. Fun times ahead.

I'm not having psychosis dude, PLEASE stop with that. The meth shouldn't even be relevant to this story anymore.

Dude, if you embrace your gayness, the demon can't use that against you. As far as the other suggestion to cut out the scars so the alien can't use them, go with that. Please trust me - I've dealt with this before.

Is this guy legit or is this shitposting? Anyone got a confirmation?

You not spun out??

Pic of fucked up face or gtfo

this reminds me of my rich crackhead neighbor in Florida who used to pay me $40 per night to sit outside his house and watch for ninjas.

As I said in the last thread, I know how to deal with the demon because it possessed me before.

I snapped this picture of it and MADE the demon look at itself and it shrieked with fear and it left my body.

Nigga you trollin, you never see fucking demons. At most you see shadow people. Fuck outta here with your shitposting.

Pic of fucked up face or gtfo Faggot

keek

WOW DUDE! Seriously, not this shit again.

Please, fucking take this seriously... Damn...

If you already know what to do why are you asking for advice?

I'm a cool guy

Not only am I asking for advice, I am asking open-minded people to hear the story out. Even in the last thread people claimed to experience this.

Sage the cancer?

how is this even possible? i've never made it past 3 days and have used plenty of stims

Does your fatass friend know about this?

It’s possible but most people with a brain stop when they hit the wall or psychosis.

When you dont sleep your brai begina to deteriorate and you hallucinate.

Go for a walk, dont do drugs, take care of yourself

Of course, he does, he kept telling me to "chill out" about the alien because he didn't believe me... He wasn't spooked until I showed him the picture of the demon...

I told you I've experienced the alien. Cut the scars out - those are what it wants.

Fore everybody not aware of how cancer OP is, here. youtube.com/watch?v=WXEiu6E2DpA

youtube.com/watch?v=LqhFSdo9SY0

youtube.com/watch?v=jrwkpGWB_es

13 days is impressive. I've never passed 5 before losing my will to live.

Man.... C'mon with that. I'm not cutting anything on my body, you think I'm stupid?...

Have fun with constant alien harassment then. Don't know what else to tell you brah.

BTW the video OP always links on these samefag post, is a video from like a fucking year ago.

Look at this fuckers channel. Clearly a normie troll.

youtube.com/channel/UCwEHN-0YUDSjTh2LW4mLnDQ

it's the only way, friend

You're retarded dude, that video was not from a year ago. I've only been making videos for 3 months and I use my cellphone and a 7-year-old computer.

How is that the only way?... Give me a break...

You're calling me a normie troll because I like to make videos? Right dude. Okay.

Well, your channels and your videos are fucking retarded. I know everything about you and your sad life. Fuck you Trent, Fuck your SJW friend Emery, and fuck your normie meth-head story. You are not a troll, you are not funny, and you are not a Sup Forumstard.

Well, your channels and your videos are fucking retarded. I know everything about you and your sad life. Fuck you Trent, Fuck your SJW friend Emery, and fuck your normie meth-head story. You are not a troll, you are not funny. And you have been making videos for well over 4 years. Now go and be forgotten like the rest of your existence on the internet.

What is your problem dude? shit... You have hate in your heart man, you deserve what I am experiencing.

If this is true post dox

MODS MODS MODS

I hope you get banned.

Thanks Tome for your informative and amazing videos. Please keep up the great work!

Not at all. You deserve it because you decided to be a loser meth-head. Your existence is pointless, soon to be forgotten by everyone. What you lived up to? A normie bum that died of an overdose on the saddest drug.

Haha fuck off cunt

Yes! This! Banish the darkfag!

Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox Post dox

How do I deserve this? I don't walk around with hate in my heart, I've got my problems but that doesn't make me a bad person. My family loves me, and I bet you anything your far more of a normie than I am.

You're a hateful person and that Is going to come back on you.

Why do you do this to yourself!? Preserve the white race!

Well by the camera at your apartment complex, I can see you live in the apartment 72

Fuck that, don't post anything on me.

I am working on it, right now I am walking around trying to snap another picture on my phone...

I'm not the OP I'm the one asking for dox you moron.

Wrong post chill, we both hate this nigger the same

Don't listen to these hateful children, bro. Who you are and what you deserve are two very different things. They're trying to trip you out. In short: These people are the voice of the Demon, whether they know it or not. You are in combat with the Demon by nature of your interactions right now.

You're not alone.

Wow, dude, chill out with that bullshit...

Why?

Totally serious here:

Posting dox on OP would be the best thing anyone could do for him. He is clearly a danger to himself with his drug use. He's paranoid and experiencing psychosis. Addicts need to have wake up calls in order to give sobriety a chance. Getting doxxed on Sup Forums and alerting family, friends, and health professionals to his behavior is a step in the right direction for him.

If you have information on who OP is, it would be unethical for you to not share it at this point. This kid needs help. If you care about his well-being at all, you will do the right thing.

I don't care if I get banned for this post. I know in my heart that what I'm calling for is the right thing to do. And if you know who this is, you know putting his information out there is the right thing to do as well.

Thank you so much Sup Forumsro, that makes a lot of sense to me right now... I will not be intimidated by demons.

Because dude, your fucking trying to tell people what apartment I live in and shit. That shit ain't cool.. C'mon.

goddamn it. you just put me in /x/ mode with that post.

this. Someone SWAT him, kek

Don't you fucking dare dude, I've had this happen to me twice now. I am fucking reporting you.

>I don't walk around with hate in my heart

>start trying to subtlety get away with hating women and talking trash about black people...

Which is it buddy?

Do you realize somebody actually got shot and killed by that? That's not even funny.

One is a joke, and one isn't.

Report me all you want. I'll gladly take a ban for this because I know it's the right thing to do - I could use some time away from here anyway.

I'll repeat my message.

Posting dox on OP would be the best thing anyone could do for him. He is clearly a danger to himself with his drug use. He's paranoid and experiencing psychosis. Addicts need to have wake up calls in order to give sobriety a chance. Getting doxxed on Sup Forums and alerting family, friends, and health professionals to his behavior is a step in the right direction for him.

If you have information on who OP is, it would be unethical for you to not share it at this point. This kid needs help. If you care about his well-being at all, you will do the right thing.

I don't care if I get banned for this post. I know in my heart that what I'm calling for is the right thing to do. And if you know who this is, you know putting his information out there is the right thing to do as well.

Fun Fact: This whole life is an /x/perience, as each and every thing we encounter is wholly foreign to us until we have adapted and integrated it into our understanding of daily life. OP's struggle is just as real as yours or mine-- and some aspects of our lives are no less terrifying than belligerent aliens or the errant specters of Evil.

OP's struggle is our own, and how we treat him is how we permit people to treat us. He is not alone, as all of us are united in our quest to survive against all manner of foreign distress.

>some meth addict gets shot and a cop gets to shoot someone with his overly modified ar-15 that probably has 'nigger blaster' laser etched on the ejection port

win/win

You should live stream

I am NOT advocating swatting. I am advocating doxxing to alert his freinds, family, and hopefully healthcare professionals about his dangerous behavior.

I will repeat my message.

Thank you man, I hope you are doing well on your end.

Yeah, if that happened the blood of an innocent person is on YOUR hands at that point, and the guy that did it is in prison now.

Your childish if you think that is a joke or game...

I know his youtube channels and his name and a video with his apartment in it. here.

His main:youtube.com/channel/UCwEHN-0YUDSjTh2LW4mLnDQ

Backup? youtube.com/channel/UC93brr-JibfhF0GJtyPFQkQ

Video with tons of info about where he lives: youtube.com/watch?v=wGRvbIE2udQ

Need more? ask

more spirits have joined the battle over OP's soul.

things are a movin and shakin in an attempt to bring real change to his life.

in full /x/ mode now.

His photos and video have geo coordinates on it.

oh boy this thread again!

Mom get the camera, OP posted it again!

What?

Yeah OP the faggot, he cant go more than an hour without sucking a dick.

Yup, the one who got raped by uncle kevin and then went back for seconds.

Yeah he posted that gay shit again, come see, its funny!

he's playing stupid games, he should win stupid prizes.

First/last name, location, and social media accounts would be the ultimate goal - send messages and links to his threads to family members. Maybe his landlord. Let them know how far gone he is and hope they get him help.

Dude how are you still alive?

Thank you - Will review and hopefully find more info.

Can someone archive these threads to show people how serious his addiction is and what it's doing to him?

First/last Name seems to be Trent Ballson
Somebody on this thread should be able to doxx him from the video I linked.

op quickly! pack up your things and kill yourself! you'll get to a land of many wonders! quickly! quickly op! you're not going to regret it!

Fuck, op removed the vid, anybody save it?

OP you need to SLEEP nigga

Put the Lime in the coconut gotto drink it up put the Lime in the coconut gotto Throw it up
DOCTORRR AINT IT NOTHING I CAN TAKEE
I SAAAIDD DOCTOOOR AINT IT NOTHING I CAN TAKE

>tfw stayed awake for 4 days straight during training

how do you not just go completely insane and start seizing after 13 days. I felt like I lost my mind after 4.

Screen record, or try to save in clip converter.

bumpppp

For the safety of others, KYS

You still there OP?

You guys successfully disturbed a troubled man. I hope you newfags, winterfags, and adolescent nob-jobs are happy with your disruption of what was formerly-known as a secure place for the marginal members of society.