I’m about to record my first podcast ever. What should I talk about Sup Forums? Anything goes

I’m about to record my first podcast ever. What should I talk about Sup Forums? Anything goes.

Talk about how niggers are worthless

Browse news websites. Discuss current events.

putting your dick in various household objects and rating them out of ten

Say shit you'd never say normally

WoW... I guess I said, "anything goes".

This helps, thanks!

live stream it faggot

Roll

how Black Panther is just niggers stealing Indian culture

No, I'm not interested in doing videos. It's going on Podbean.

Talk about how the current scientific crisis involving reproducible, medical recalls the general public's trust in science and why its methods should be trusted against the vociferous detractors who would argue that scientists in their respective fields should not be trust. Examples being climate scientists, physicians stands on vaccinations, etc.

Also, explain why skepticism if well placed can benefit society in regards to decision making on moral issues such as abortion, religion, politics etc.

*reproducibility crisis*

link to podcast fag.

>wants to make a podcast
>doesn't even have a topic
>asks Sup Forums
i hope you lose your ability to reproduce

if you've decided to do a podcast

and you can't think of anything to talk about

even for the first one

then maybe you shouldn't be doing podcasts at all

ANGERY LAD

Talk about how Coke is 10x if not 100x better than Pepsi

i hope you lose your ability to reproduce.

Yes! I’ll talk about how much I hate being single. Thanks!

Talk about traumatic experiences you had as a kid- maybe uncle dudley or papa badtouched your nono place and you want to vent about it to the 3 other people that use that site.

Your objection has been processed and registered... I’ll proceed anyway.

this, no one in the world gives a shit about your worthless user-generated shitfest of abject fucking tedium

I look forward to proving you wrong.

Talk about gender dynamics in a 3rd wave feminist world and the future of relations between the sexes with the current scandals coming out from a social, and legal perspective.

IE should claims 40 years expired or that go beyond the statue of limitations even be dealt with? Exceptions being protect groups like minors where the statues may carry over longer.
Is the court of public opinion bypassing law in these cases or no?

talk about how u hate niggers and why niggers are stupid and how niggers cant do anything done and how niggers dont have parents and how niggers ruined society and how niggers are bad for your health and how niggers can be avoided

Anything you are good at

How about that the Age of Consent should be lowered to 14 worldwide?

You have my vote for ruler of the planet

nothing, don't do it, no one cares about podcasts

that’s fine. My content isn’t targeted towards the whole world anyway. I’m not trying to get famous.

Link?

Make a podcast about real dolls and sex toys

I don't have a link yet. Not sure I'd want to post it on Sup Forums even if I did. Unless there was some place I could upload my files anonymously.

talk about the formation and treatment of popliteal aneurysms

Talk about the advanced society of North Korea, and how filthy Americans can't comprehend it so we view it as a hellhole