Africa vs. Asia

>Africa vs. Asia
Which continent has the better chance of winning its first divegrass World Cup?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldsoccertalk.com/2014/06/25/ghana-sends-plane-carrying-3-million-in-cash-to-prevent-forfeit-against-portugal-in-world-cup/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Africa. But neither of them ever will

Ghana has been pretty okay in the last 3 world cups so Africa

Africa, how is that even a question

Theres pretty much always an african team that goes well beyond the group stage each WC

The last time a chink team did well was during the chink WC in 2002

Both have 0% chance.

Asia. Qatar will cheat their way to the title in 2022.

Africa.
unfortunately, many good players with African roots play for European national teams

>implying the Qatar World Cup will actually happen
It'll be USA 2022, mark my words.

And it was rigged

In 2010 (which was in Africa btw) both Japan and South Korea advanced to the RO16. The only African team in the RO16 was Ghana which they won. I would give 2010 a tie. 2006 and 2010 advantage Africa. 2002 advantage Asia. Africa has done better but it's only a small margin

>always an african team that goes well beyond the group stage
Senegal quarterfinals 2002, none further than RO16 2006, Ghana quarterfinals 2010, none further than RO16 2014

China

Africa for an obvious reason. World cups are held in the summer in countries that are hot as fuck. Who is more suited to those kind of conditions, niggers, gooks or whites? The answer is none because all races evolved exactly the same even though they lived in completely different areas with different climates you fucking racist.

Europe will lose interest eventually. At """"best"""" it will resemble the club world cup

Unironically this.

do you work for Let's Kick Racism Out of Football by any chance?

China. Give china enough time and they will be the best at everything. No matter how long it takes, Asia has a better chance than africa, even if it's 30 years from now

still both are practically 0

Underrated post.

Africa, though Asia isn't bad at all.
Watching them play in the AFC against each other is great fun. Nice technique and attacking football. However they get raped playing against any non-asian football country.

>China
>Can't even get into a World Cup
>FIFA decide to put more countries places in next World Cup so China can get in and get chinkmoney
>China can't classify anyways

yeah, sure.

i'm like 90% sure that isn't true about the evolution part, but i don't know enough about evolution itself to dispute it

Kek

Africa, their players are constantly present in European top leagues and even when they dont make it there they still go through quality academies so they at least become decent. some of their teams could regularly make the semis of a world cup with better coaches.

lmao
Got me

but north korea won the past 3 world cups

Yup, African players only miss the technique that European players have (if you don't count the North-Africa countries). But they make it up with their raw physics.

But with top clubs scouting raw diamonds and putting them in quality academies more and more African players will become top-tier.

It's international football. Managers don't have as much of an impact. Having no real plan for how to attack is doesn't mean that team is kill. Hoofball and opportunistic crosses into no man's qualifies as a valid """plan""".

>Monaco's vision for the future
>football will become more and more physical
>buy africa
>develop in europe
>win shit
An african side will win it at some point

lel all this doppelkeks saying Africa!

Asia, obviously. Why? Asia just needs to start playing. Africa will never develop into anything. Not even in sports.

if south america could do it why can't africa?
i think they love football as much as us

But people DO get used to different conditions. A guacho (person from south of Mexico) coming in summer to Hermosillo, a city in the middle of the desert, will feel like he's getting roasted alive. I have seen some of them getting ill after only one day.

>build 20,000 training facilities
>rich as shit because le chink man likes soccer and invests shittons of money into it
>“they'll never win the world cup lol“
They'll have one by 2030

Upvoted!

asia big populations. that is if they decide spend their time playing football and not esports.
most of the african countries are tiny with shit all money for facilities and you get like one or two star players and the rest are rubbish. asia will eventually be able to field solid robust teams which will grind out results

Africa, why even ask?

Literally all of the Asian countries are shit at football except for Japan and they are barely any good.

At least Africa as a whole can produce good players.

There will be 4 billion niggers by 2050 , of course they'll win a wc , in fact they will win most of them

Easily Africa

There has never been a world class Asian player, and I doubt Chinks ever become good, regardless how much money they invest on it (just like Americans have been since the 60s with Pele)

Some people are not made for sports that take intelligence and creativity

but France already has a World cup you doofus

>World cups are held in the summer in countries that are hot as fuck
When was the last time this happened, Mexico 86? All other Northern Hemisphere countries who held it aren't hot at all

USA 94 was hot as fuck

What, LA and NY? They get like 25ºC at most
Brazil 2014 (in winter) was way hotter

Neither because they both suck ass and falling for le physical game continent or muh chinese monies is something only people from those countries will ever convince you into buying in. CONCACAF has a better shot, if only because it's the region that's grown the most over the last 50 years (I'm serious, look how pathetic the region as a whole was in the 60s)

Japan already won a world cup

Let me go back, the 70s were even worse.

>LA and NY
>77 F at most

you're a retard

Fifa implemented cooling breaks if it got over 32 celsius in 2014 and i dont really remember there being more than 2 times of it occuring. 1994 was fucking hell on earth especially in Orlando because of the humidity. iirc there was a game that was above 40 degrees because the idiots decided to start at noon.

youre a fucking dumbass lol

>What is South Korea
>What is Usbekistan
>What is Iran
>What is Australia

>Some people are not made for sports that take intelligence and creativity
>Asians
>not intelligent and creative
Shit opinion

Literally who in terms of world football, that's what

If asian teams play more intellectually then they have a chance. Africans are phyiscally superior to asians. Play to your strengths

Asia. Some Arab oil state will do it like Qatar at Handball and just buy good players out of European youth teams before they made their first matches for their home nations. Also they'll throw some more money at FIFA just to be sure :^)

Asia. Some Middle Eastern country will buy their way into a World Cup win.

Are you implying that South America is sub-Saharan Africa-tier?

Asian champion of 2013 and african champion of 2014(tournament held in february if i remember correctly) both in the group of Greece.
Greece one of the worst European contendants in the WC 2014 , rosterwise.
They both got btfo'ed.

Africa and Asia have filler role as continents coz Fifa can't kick them out to make the games far more interesting.

The real deal happens in Euro.

This. They produce everything in million of copies. Once they got interested in football , coz its literally no more than 2-3 years than they started throwing money in the league, they ll find their way like they always do.

This.

They literally did not care about funding any sports aside from the Olympics until like 5 years ago when they decided to go all in on divegrass. Prepare for your sport to get chink'd Pedro.

Soon as a few african countries get their arse into gear economically they will steamroll everyone, though we might have to wait some time

Asia because either China will spend billions into creating the next Lionel Messi only to make him a stamina merchant at RB or Qatar will just import talented teens from Africa before they've played competitive games for their country, naturalize them and have them play for Qatar.

Africa stands no chance.

OP said for the world cup m8

Tell me how hot South Africa Brazil, and Germany were

I know. What do you think I'm talking about?

They are literally the same, don't let Argies fool you

You don't know what you're talking about, m8

They are pumping money into it, but that doesn't mean they're being smart about how they handle that money.

Divegrass needs to become a major part of China's culture, and that simply is not the case just yet. Then they need to properly raise their youth with managers who are actually skilled with youngsters. Instead, they're just throwing money around without realizing that their league has a reputation of buying meme players for comical amounts of money.

Well, for what it's worth, Chile does have a fucking dry ass desert.

>Divegrass needs to become a major part of China's culture, and that simply is not the case just yet.

What do you think the big money signings are for? To generate interest on a domestic level. That leads to more and more kids wanting to play themselves, leading to a bigger pool of talent. Meanwhile, they're probably going to spend insane amounts of money to upgrade facilities, bring in loads of experts that will help with youth development and more stuff that's part of their long-term plan to become very fucking good at football.

>What do you think the big money signings are for? To generate interest on a domestic level

On paper, that sounds right. But in reality, it just makes the league look like a retirement league or a league for rejects, like MLS

Africa already won
They wore French jersey however

For you. You don't matter though.

Doubt the Chinese people themselves will look at it that way when quote-unquote rejects like Oscar, Ramires, Hulk and Diego Costa are joining the league. Their perspective is going to be completely different.

We had Pele and Cruyff in our league and, while it was popular, it was just a novelty. It's 40 years later and we still suck.

France didn't have as many niggers back then

Players like Hulk/Witsel/Oscar/Lavezzi going there from such age hardly means its a retirement league. It's just the beignning and Honestly they re gonna make it. Chinish are a smart people I don't think they would sign an Argie like you to do the thinking for them, neither would they be like "u know what makes our people better at footy? overpriced foreigners". They ve thought about it through and Im pretty sure as I said before, they gonn make it.

>like MLS
Difference: MLS has 3 other sports and ~7 other leagues/competitions to compete against.
The Chinese has maybe their Basketball league/programs to compete against and let's face it divegrass >>>>> apesketball.

tbf, we never developed past the ZOMG muh washed up stars playing in our league! hype

Africa only stands a chance if they overcome their mass poverty. Better welfare = better chances for youth = more time to play a sport = better players. Asia meanwhile is picking up on football. If it stays like this I think Japan or China has a way bigger chance to grab a WC than any African country.

Stop jinxing us you fag.

With the exception of Worst Korea, those are all fucking Panama tier teams.

north america

China
>literally goat at all sport it takes seriously
>legal gene editing in humans
>throwing money into football like no tomorrow

I wonder

The asians wouldnt have a chance. France would dominate the game.

Logic says Africa, unless they fuck it up in the next 20 years. Then Asia will have a chance because the chink youth program will start bearing fruit. Unless the chinks pollute themselves to oblivion before that.

it will be at least 18 years before china's breeding program starts producing half breed GOATs. why else are they paying all those black players like anelka, mikel, ramirez martinez, lavezzi etc so much. they are impregnating chinese sluts round the clock.

Eh? You think a short-lived NASL that bought Pele and Beckenbauer for 2 years = "investment"? More like an all-in bet on 2-6 offsuit!

The US memed its way to the 1990 WC with amateur players. Parlayed a 1994 WC hosting (still the most successful and most attended WC ever) into a professional soccer league that only now pays 90 percent of its players over 40k a year. And is just now getting the money and investment train moving. You haven't seen much yet, but you will once the MLS academies get off the ground, and free agency starts.

We'll never have China money, but we've got a better sporting culture to make up for it.

ghana couldve made a run if not for suarez. ivory coast has great talent but they could never make it for some reason. algeria went to extra time and even scored a goal on germany.

africa and it's not even close, asianbois can't compete

This. Those fucking chinks will fucking do anything to show off their dick

How would they get niggers to fuck Asians? Asians don't have the booty and that's what niggers like

France seems quite good now so I'd go with Africa

>ghana

worldsoccertalk.com/2014/06/25/ghana-sends-plane-carrying-3-million-in-cash-to-prevent-forfeit-against-portugal-in-world-cup/

Inferior chinks afraid of the real chinks

dying of starvation is just a state of mind m8

Because you guys never did anything past getting star players in your country at the time. And you have your own sports, so (for the sake of discussion, I'm going to call it) soccer would have to break through that. Plus there is the stigma that soccer is low-scoring and boring as shit in the eyes of many Americans.

Those are problems the Chinese don't necessarily have to deal with.

Weeaboos come in all shapes and sizes mein Freund.

Asia, more specifically, China, in about 16-24 years.
As like everything they want to do, Chinese proceeds as follow
>first they study
>second they copy
... we are here
>third they innovate
>fourth they dominate

Same for Argentina, like 90% desert (most of it cold desert, dunno how you call it in English, but still)

that's why the salaries are so high.

I've never seen a fat Asian besides sumo westlers

You can't get fat by eating with chopsticks

Both will win a title before Holland.

I want to smear toothpaste all over your arschlöch