What would be the funniest thing for him to cover that normies wouldn't understand AT ALL

What would be the funniest thing for him to cover that normies wouldn't understand AT ALL

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/adamconover
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That traps arent gay

lol this

who is he?

basic highschool math and science

Adam Ruins Everything you imbecile

the Jews

"Today on Adam Ruins Everything, Why Hitler was right!"

kek

Adam Ruins the Holocaust and/or JIDF

>Adam ruins the Holocaust
wew lad, that gets my vote

Only problem is you know the media Jews would shut that shit down.

ohhh shiiit ADAM RUINS the holocaust lmao

10/10

fucking kek

his own suicide

No white Christians, you are in fact NOT under attack. Please stop destroying the country over your ignorant fears.

Guys, we need to tweet him this thread. The next season hasn't started yet

twitter.com/adamconover

Everyone, tweet Adam the thread!

Black panthers ratings
The wage gap
Islam
The naivity of tolerence

adam ruins orgams gay edging edition

That's exactly what (((((they))))) would want you to think

Fetishes

Have you been on facebook ever?
Much more normies would be but blasted at anything about shattering the white christian world.
Holocaust deniers just look like fucking cringe-lords.

I think it would be absolutely hilarious if he covered a wall with his brains and fragments of skull.

Deep web

Think there is one planed about multi partner swinging, bdsm, and some other common ones

fucking hate this faggot

Trump. Do you have any idea how many normies get pissed off when you tell them that Trump isn’t a brilliant businessman with a full head of hair? It’s bizarre. Like a cult. Alternatively he could ruin Obama for liberals.

lol normies hate trump unless you are in like the deep south like alabama, mississippi, and arkansas

Black lives matter

“But Hitler was the worst person ever! He killed six million Jews!”

“Actually no one really knows how many Jews Hitler killed. In fact the numbers don’t quite add up and were probably inflated by the Jewish controlled media.”

“Okay. But even still, he killed a lot of people. He’s still the worst person ever.”

“Mmmm well... that’s where you’re wrong. You see, Hitler did a lot of great things for the German economy. Also, he’s not the worst person in terms of pure body count. Just take Stalin for example. Hell, a few community met dictators have him beat. This is yet another lie by the Jewish controlled media to reinforce the narrative that they’re so oppressed even though they own most of the wealth and control most of the media.”

Fuck I was imagining something like this and just seeing it in text makes me think how glorious it would be on TV and the shitstorm it would stir up.

nigga he is a soy boi normie

Cutting the bullshit and the conspiracy theories, an episode of uncomfortable facts would be interesting.