Do they look alike?

Do they look alike?

yea

yea

Billy Dee Williams looks like he could charm the pants off Melania Trump.

Whoever the fuck that is on the left looks like the guy who just stole all my weed and smoked the evidence.

Not really

That's rapper/comedian/actor Donald Glover you bigot.

Virgin nigger vs chad black man

>black, pube-like hair
>brown eyes
>skin some shade of brown
>wide nose
They're niggers. I can't tell them apart.

In all seriousness? No, not really. At the very least, the nigger on the left needs to fix his fucking hair.

>Doland Glover
>rapper
No.
>actor
Who'd he play again? Wasn't he the guy in Pulp Fiction? You know, the same one who was in Men In Black and The Matrix.

this af

You do know you have to be at least 18 to post here right? I mean years not months.

>No
Yes. Look up Childish Gambino.
>Who'd he play?
Ever watch a show called Community?

All niggers look alike, back in the day, they were breeded to get the best performance in the plantantions. They are inbreed organisms, that explains their similarity and stupidity.

Both look like Lando.

I saw Star Wars in theaters. The first time it aired. I didn't like Lando the first fucking time and knew he was a traitor the moment I laid eyes on him.
Episode IV, faggot, not that gay shit Episode I.
Try again.

Yes actually. Wide set eyes, wide nose, average face size, similar skin color, moustache lines up. Give Donny a little shave and he's a perfect match.

>Wide set eyes, wide nose, average face size, similar skin color
But negroes are so DIVERSE user! This observation is bigoted and you need more people in shades of brown in your neighborhood.

'Diverse' like unique and special -snowflakes- turds.

>both look like a fictional character
I do agree but I just want to point out that when people say a certain person looks like X character they're saying they look like someone that doesn't exist. As in, they're comparing the physical traits of any given person to a nonexistent figure.

Aired means it was on TV

A lot more than that old woman they cast as Han.

Space pimp didn’t make an appearance until Episode V you reet.

The edge in this thread..

To a non-existent character with established guidelines of their appearance

hmmm, can't really argue against that

Billy Dee Williams isn't just a look, it's an attitude, a headspace, a lifestyle, a paradigm.

About as alike as the shit i just shat looks like my mother...
So yeah pretty much identical.

Does he drink dat tiddy meelk

He made sense for me as Lando in a Lord and Miller take on Star Wars.

He makes no sense for me as Lando in a Ron Howard take on Star Wars.