Ask a trump supporting muslim anything :^)

Ask a trump supporting muslim anything :^)
>inb4 taqqiyah

Other urls found in this thread:

quran-islam.
youtu.be/1nIN6Ciw1Ws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It doesn't help that you're in fucking Canada, we could use the votes.

Ive redpilled my family in california tho

The prophet mohammed sucks jewish dicks in hell

you have to go back

OP can't inb4 ,newfag

Shia or sunni

So, is fucking children considered a holy act? or was muhammed just a subhuman that should have been beheaded? why are moslems still TODAY marrying children? Are you people fucking retarded?I know your inbred,but that's not what i was asking.

Neither

TEQUILA: ISLAMIC DECEPTION

I dont think im inbred, as i'm morrocan. We have a huge genetic diversity there. But yeah id agree that most of the middle east are goat/kid fuckers. But i seriously dont think the prophet was a pedophile

Do you ever question the existence of God and the immoral actions of Mohamed?

Is that the Korean?

So he sucks jesus cock? Nice mental image

> H-h-hey guys, I'm one of you!

Yeah, nice try Ahmed.

The only good Muslim is a dead muslim

>Ahmaddiya
>Muslim

B-but i'm a productive member of society:(

Are you on welfare?

Mtl, Van or faggonto?

Beat sure to beat your sister, pretty sure I saw her ankle yesterday

>2016
>not being quranist
Wew people are ignorant

You obviously enjoy European culture and life in Canada.
Considering that Islamic values would probably tell you that supporting the continued existence of said culture and its laws and ways of doing things why continue to follow the faith?

I mean how can you be so sure that a violent warlord from the distant past actually spoke with god?
Wouldn't it make more sense that he simply used his excellent war skills, leadership and charisma to start a so called "religion" and get many people on board (probably through the use of brute force and threats in many cases).

When I read many passages of the Quran so much of it does not seem godly to me.
It seems like the words of a very human man with very human desires.
I don't believe Islam is a real religion in anyway and thus it would be foolish to follow any of its laws, rules or guidance (the ones you don't objectively agree with anyway) simply because you were raised to do so.

Try to open your mind.
If God does exist I highly doubt he would give us this intelligence that makes believing in any religion so hard and then punish it for not doing it especially if depending on where you are born you might be following the wrong religion?
I mean do you think it is fair that because you were born in the wrong place and thus followed the wrong religion that you should be punished?

It doesn't add up.
I believe in god but I don't follow any man made religion.
I don't need a book to know what is right or what is wrong and to be a good person.

Mtl, mcgill engineering. My family has too much pride so it never ever took welfare

>I don't think the prophet was a pedophile

Yeah. He just fucked a 9 year old girl repeatedly for several decades, and had sex with countless child sex slaves.

>Inb4 he waited till she was 13

if i were to make a line of pork alcohol would it be worse for you to get it on you than either pork or alcohol?

keep in mind this is alcohol made from fermenting pork not some bullshit flavoring or baco's added to vodka no this is alcohol made from pork

im thinking about opening up a a micro brew just to make this all look more legit and sell just the pig wine in europe

>Any man who must say he is not lying is no true bearer of truth, the muslim is tired, see him out of Sup Forums

How does it feel being duped into worshiping Satan by jews?

Why is mocking religion not allowed?

I fully understand your point actually. And thats why i dont follow any sunna. I think that for me, personally, the quran makes sense. Its a personal choice really. And yeah, i love western values, but I dont think they would ever work with middle eastern inbreds. North africa have always been more "liberal" and my culture made me really like Canada.

I don't really care seriously. I dont think god would care too if had to chose.
Heres an interesting link on the subject
quran-islam. org/articles/halal_meat_(P1156).html

Yeah theyre both YUUUGE faggots

And even in your koran mohammed is a pedophile

Can you feel our tolerance for muslims here?

owning a quaran doesnt make you muslim you faggot

post skin

>ok with brutal religion
>ok with mudshit religion
>ok with pedophilia
>ok with rape
>actively destroying countries
you have to go back

Fucking hipster, no wonder you support trump
>get it out on you
Goddamm Sup Forumstards, only problem is with eating. We can walk over them easily etc. Also, it won't matter even if you buried a pig at site of a future mosque construction

I've found the Charlie comics really funny. And its only not allowed for muslims. And as quranist, i dont think that it should not be allowed by law, because sharia law is literally bullshit. Its only between you and god

What are your views on the "america is a melting pot" meme and do you think Canada and the US should be white nations? Do muslims, asians, africans, etc. have any entitlement to become members of Canada and the US? What do you propose is done about demographics if anything?

thats a good idea

why flag...

my skin isnt that brown, im north african
>we wuz

>But i seriously dont think the prophet was a pedophile
So it was just a moment of weakness or she was really mature for her age?

this

Would you mind voting absentee so that you can voluntarily deport yourself ASAP?

Fair enough, can respect that. Sounds like youre at least trying to assimilate.

Are you going to breed like a fucking rabbit?

What do you think about your fellow pious peace loving cousins?

Please dont go near my beautiful Quebec city, it can still survive the diversity nonsense.

Canada and every other white nation should remain white. Immigrants should be allowed, but they should FULLY integrate. Religion and culture should stay at home. As a part of the muslim community, i see everyday how muslims get more and more racist towards white because they are ALWAYS only with each others.

I wish I can vote for le ginger hair man too :^(

Well the most important thing to me is freedom.
And true freedom can only exist when neither religious groups of the Government is given excess power to rule over man.
Islam unfortunately (and certain Muslims) are causing much of Europe and even Canada to go back to old ways of restricting freedoms in the name of religion though the restrictions of freedoms have also occurred here not as much so to do with Islam but because of big Government which is obviously the main reason why freedom is general throughout all the West has been declining over time.
In my ideal society I want very small Governments that are led by the people and I want religion entirely restricted for use as a personal faith.
Meaning at home or in religious buildings you can pray and do your thing but in all aspects of public life beyond that it should not be given any power or special protections.

How the fuck can you support trump if you're in canada

taqqiyah revealed right there faggot

Do you think Islam can coexist in a democratic society?

How can you suck you own cock while it's inserted up your own anus?

Oh. Wait. Your head is also stuck up your ass.

Nevermind.

Lol dont push it too far. Quebec city sucks with or without dindus and sandnigs. But yeah, no i wonr breed like a rabbit, as she is white :^).

What's it like to support a man that wants to kill innocent Muslims just because they are related to a terrorist?

OP, you're a Muslim version of a cuck. You're supporting someone that wouldn't let you live in their country.

Muslims or islam? Some muslims are mindinf their owen business and thats great. But i think we should deport any muslim with extreme views. And then again, it depends on what kind of islam you are talking about

No. The only Islam that can exist in civilization is one that would be unacceptable to the majority of Muslims.

Feels great desu. Way better than a woman that wants to bomb muslims, whether they are terrorists or not. And most importantly a woman that wants to bomb based Assad

McGill, nice.

Fuck off just die already you muslim terrorist

He wouldn't allow more immigration until he figures our how to deal with people that are already inside (how to counter terrorism etc). Dont be retarded

I don't know what you're planning, but I have reported you to the FBI.

Muslims. The end goal of Islam is to establish a worldwide caliphate. Period.

The moderate muslims meme is a funny one, since most muslims start out moderate and evolve through time. How do you reconcile this contradiction? They go to Mecca and come back radicalized, everyone knows this.

Also, do you think the Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated the White House, what with Huma and Jarrett

You are right! Muslims wont give up their beliefs, and if you try to tell them how they are wrong according to the Koran, you become a kuffar. So yeah for the time being, no.

What will you do when you are barred from ever entering the US because you believe in the wrong God?

interesting....what other types are there? I am a burger and know shit about muzzie religion..

Best nasheed?

Even if, you aren't defending your people and defending someone who is opposed to them.

Leave the religion if you aren't going to support them.

I'm not a moderate. I'm just a Muslim. But no, a global caliphate isnt something that the koran says we have to achieve.
And desu no, i dont think that muslims are smart enough to inflitrate any fucking thing unlike some (((people))). Thats why we are just killing each others like morons

My people are badly following their religion, thate my point and thats why people like trump has the right to do something about it

The only thing Mtl has over QC is the metro. Everything else is better in QC.

Lived 15 years in St-Leonard, is it still the Italian paradise it was? When I left, arabs were buying whole blocks.

There are states that are secular that have a lot of muslims in them (Albania as an example) but these are very rare. You need a strong leader to keep the extreme muzzies in check.

Then how do you explain Huma Abedin and her parents' association with the Muslim Brotherhood? What about Valerie Jarrett and the new DOJ head Lynch? They all seem to have a \very transparent agenda, which falls in line with Islam - cuck the country then "save" it with extremist Islam...

Hands down this one
youtu.be/1nIN6Ciw1Ws

I need to make new propaganda thingy. Kill yourself you traitor.

Its still mainly italian. But arabs are really taking over.
And yeah but QC city is so...boring. Its literally a bureaucratic city

I like middle eastern girls a lot, what race is my best bet?
I'm aryan looking athiest so religion might be a big problem for them?
help me user
i live in ca

>family in california
let me guess your an afghan refugee? In any case, you should go back to which ever shithole you came

As I said again and again, i dont give a shir about islamic law or jurisprudence. I only follow the koran.

How is it going Tarek?

Go for morrocans or algerians. They are natural born sluts, and most of them like white boys (if you are a little hipster/strong). Or else go for lebanese girls.

What does it matter where hes from? Hes a muslim. Fuck him

Exactly. Thats why im with Based assad and based Mohammed 6

Wew.

Guess all those parts about "legislation only belonging to Allah" and "Allah bringing the revelation and the law" don't mean shit.

Maybe one day we can instigate violence.

Thats actually really interesting. Ill look into it thanks!

Thanks user, I'll check them out.
I always feel like most middle eastern girls are stand offish and have strong ties to there families and I feel like most of there families probably wouldn't want there daughter getting dicked out by a white guy

You are not a real Muslim. You can't pick and choose which parts of the Koran or Hadiths you choose to follow. As a Muslim you cannot support Trump, you cannot support a Christian, Jew, or any person of another religion. You may lie to them (yeah you got that taqiya part right). Your religion is incompatible with any plutocracy or democracy, your responsibility as a Muslim is to convert others to Islam, peacefully or through force. I will not accept you into my society and will remove you from it when need be. Muslims were always an enemy of a free Europe(and US) and will continue to be.

Theres divine law and human law. And on earth, human law should prevail. What you do wrong or right in islam should only be between you and allah. And as for your quote, the quran is quite clear that you cant marry (either as a guy or a girl) before hitting puberty.

>Canada and every other white nation should remain white

says this while being non-white in a white country. Skin color doesnt integrate, so, how are you even following your own advice?

>Aryan converting to Islam
That is what Hitler wanted the world to be like, and I'm being serious.

My gf is white :^).
Not but seriously, what i meant is that we shouldnt accept every immigrant becauee "muh multiculturalism". And we shouldn't try to push for minorities to have a " positive discrimination " or whatever.

Fuck. Italian are fucking bros, loved these soccer fanatics. The restaurants were so fucking good. Thanks for the info.

Yea, it is a boring city, thats why it is such a wonderful place. No crime, no niggs and you guys get most of the torontofags

Leave Islam friend, you know somethings gonna happen sooner than later.

explain user
also im not converting to Islam, I just like dark features and middle eastern girls seem kinda taboo
they seem overly materialistic though but some of the religious ones are vegetarians which is hot

>fuck a 9 year old
>for several decades

OK not being an apologist or anything but come on

>eating celeri is hot

top fucking kek thats worse than the floor tiles guy

Yeah, they are awesome. But most of them are basically french canadians now. Its hard to tell the difference.
But montreal doesn't have that much crime in it anyways, lits really calm for a big city.
I dont want to leave islam, as i profoundly belive in god and islam. And irs not because of my family or anything, as they already see me as a shia(????)/kuffar.
And what do you mean something's gonna happen?

It's just because I'm such a piece of shit and then this bitch is spending 2 hours in the morning to try and leave a more ethical footprint behind.
you dont think its hot if girls like animals and are overly caring and nice, idk dude i have mommy issues for sure

>My gf is white

your definition of integration is anti-white. you just want to get a share of your white wimminz

/reddit/ cucks engage this mudslime in convo

Sup Forums (real Sup Forums) tell this sandnigger to fuck off

They are REALLY materialistic. And superficial too. Those that aren't are either ugly or too religious for you to get. Also, dont expect her to present you to her family. But what i meant is that north african have a world wide reputation of being whores/thirsty as fuck. You just have to push rhe right buttons (being self confident and not "soft" is a must)

>Yea, it is a boring city, thats why it is such a wonderful place. No crime, no niggs and you guys get most of the torontofags

Don't ever praise this city in public. If it truly is beautiful then you should know to keep your fucking mouth shut.

Kek. But the details are wierd. Saudis like this story because it allows them to fuck 9 years old and everyone else like this story because irs basically saying that we are a religion of paedophiles. Its hard to get objective information

In the book "Hitler's Tabletalk," written by his personal acquaintances & advisors, he slammed Christianity and praised Islam.

Hey you might be right on that. Its just that white women are basically the hotest imo. I can share nudes if yall want :^)

The only thing beautiful is the old city/ chateau frontenac