Bullshit you wish you didn't let happen? I'll start

Bullshit you wish you didn't let happen? I'll start.

>be me, 13, at lunch
>sitting with unstable childhood friend who recently had a family member die.
>playing cards with other kids at my table
>the motherfucker starts taking cards out of the pile and throwing them at us
>didn't get too pissed, didn't want the kid to break down due to his only friend yelling at him
>we start running low on cards to use
>we pick up the ones he threw
>I try to ask him for the cards he's holding
>tells me to fuck off
>youfuckingdidn't.jpg
>I try to take the cards out of his hand
>he emits a fucking battle cry
>mistakes were made.mpeg
>this lardboy looking motherfucker backhands me
>backhands me
>over goddamn cards.
>I couldn't do anything because of how much of a fucking beta I am
>sitting there, shocked, wanting to fucking punch him but didn't want him to kill himself or some shit because I genuinely cared for him.
>move to another table casually and shrug it off saying I'm hanging out with someone else for a minute
>mfw I let myself be bitch slapped over cards and shrugged it off

lol you made a thread about how much of a little bitch you are, epic

Bitch boy.
You'd be raped in prison.

I let some fat guy fuck me even though I didn't want it.
>19, sophomore in college
>roommate has friend over, extremely flamboyant faggot
>makes moves on me and roommate the whole day
>I know the guy is into me, but I want none of it so I beg my friend to stay in the room once it gets late.
>lol no, I can go fuck myself
>night comes, roommate gives faggot friend his bed and goes to sleep with his girlfriend
>alone with this guy, he starts immediately feeling me up, trying to kiss me, looks through my shit
>I passively try to resist it all, buckle my belt every time he tries to take it off, move my face away when he leans in for a kiss
>puts his cock next to my face, I ignore it
>eventually he gets me naked and dresses me up in rainbow stocking and panties
>he sucks my dick, says he doesn't have a condom
>who cares about AIDS I guess, get on my bed and he fucks me in the ass
>doggy, missionary, what have you
>hurts at first even though I've taken shits bigger than his dick
>I'm on my back and he's pounding away, I see his man tits hanging down
>absolutely disgusting
>he asks me "where do you want it?"
>say nothing
>he cums in my ass
>little brown when he pulls out
>wash sheets, shower, go to sleep.
I asked him not to tell anyone, he did. Haven't spoken to him since.

>Bullshit you wish you didn't let happen? I'll start.
That's fucking dumb, whats the point of regretting something you didn't do in middle school? Literally doesn't make a single bit of difference in your life. Maybe you did prevent him from killing himself, who knows.

You disgust me

I disgust me too user

>>eventually he gets me naked and dresses me up in rainbow stocking and panties
How?

Was that your only gay experience?

I felt too awkward to say no
Besides licking my brother's dick as a kid (for a dare), yes.

You'd just get called ugly

Bruh, you're weird

wait, why do you not wish that happened?

are you this insanely insecure?

This seems like a thread oddly similar to "Advice you'd give your 12 year old self."

lol you kinda let yourself get raped, why do you not care?

i wonder if you'll ever snap out of this trance of apathy you seem to be stuck in

Checkd
I can't explain it, I didn't want to do it but I felt like rejecting him would just create an awkward situation. I don't like confrontation.

he probably wouldn't have killed himself if I just did something about it. But hey, maybe he needed to take it out on something I guess? yeah you're right I'm just really fucking insecure.

you are extremely socially unaware if you did not realize what which was already happening was extremely inappropriate and awkward already, you could have stopped that

what would have changed about your life if you had done something about that moment, is what i am wondering about, why do you wish you would have done something different?

uhhh heck yoda

>be me, using greentext on Sup Forums
>taking the entry level engineering class at my high school
>one of the high level kids befriends me because I'm a normie who just started using Sup Forums
>at the time, I was a freshman
>to keep it simple, he had a wonderful relationship with the teacher
>most of the time he and I did stupid bullshit
>one day we had to make mousetrap cars
>ask him for some help with bending the rod
>he says "I actually have something important to do today"
>decide to do it myself
>eventually he finds a giant metal rod and breaks it in two
>he grinds down the metal rod so it isn't pointy on one end
>he doses it in water for 10 seconds
>I ask him what he's going to do with the rod
>he says "watch out user, I'm coming for you"
>for about 5 minutes we run around the engineering workshop
>I didn't trust that rod
>he and two other guys lead me into a corner
>he touches my shoulder with the rod
>my skin immediately burns
>OHSHIT.png
>teacher comes in 3 minutes later while I'm just hosing off the burnmark with the sink
>teacher asks whats going on
>old kid tells the truth and teacher says "holy fuck, nice one dude"
>I just go home and forget about it

>fast forward to today

I still have a small scar that looks like I have ringworm in my shoulder. It's great. I never decided to press charges because I loved him, even though he was a freaking furry.

I knew it was happening, I don't remember all the details anymore but I probably just couldn't bring myself to tell him to stop.

sure, im just pointing out it was not because you did not want to make it awkward since it was insanely awkward already/socially inappropriate

I must have subconsciously wanted it at least a little because I've been able to successfully shut down three ugly/fat chicks without much issue.

Seriously? I bet you're one of those faggots that brags about a 2.75 KDR in Call of Duty... But in the dorms you have like a .50 in Call of Booty. BetaFag. I would KILL a mother fucker. You disgust me.

I barely understand what you just said. What does ".50 in Call of Booty" even mean?

Oh wait now I get it kinda. Like I get fucked twice as much as I do the fucking.

It means that you arent really good at the game,but dont worry,him know all that cod bullsit means he probably is a much bigger faggot than you are

Wait how did it burn you?

Not really something I wish I would've done but kinda relates to thread.

When I was 16 I had a best friend of 10 years. Every morning I went to his house before school to get him and we would head to school together.

I won't go into details but he ended up betraying me in a way that was totally unforgivable. One morning before school I went to his house and had a knife in my pocket. I planned to knock on his door and stab him when he opened it. He must have slept in because he never came to the door.

Only the next day did I realize how stupid my decision would have been. Yeats later It pops into my head sometimes and I think about how fucked up my life could have been had he answered the door. Fucking dark.