Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xcecg4W2yl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ketamine

I'm partial to Xanax and opana myself

where can i get some

LSD and DMT

benzidamine chloride and lysergsaüredythylamid

Xanax is shit to get high off alone. Any opiates>Xanax not even debatable. I wish it was oxy that became meme popular and cheap like Xanax but they don't prescribe oxy to suburban kids for "anxiety"

Opana is like a fucking unicorn

Acid.

currently I vape weed and tobacco every day, drink copious amounts of alcohol once or twice a week, take phenibut a few times a month, drop acid at least once a month, and I have dmt but am still too cowardly to go far with it

Testing

Anyone in 303 withbars?

sMoke all ur DMT rn

Fuck out Sup Forums nigger

checkd

chance of you finding a ketamine dealer is very slim.

user is right.

Shrooms/Acid.
Take a large dose of either or every 3 months, helps me focus.

No Denver dealers?

Im more of a coke guy myself

I'm a bit of an MDMA fiend. Dabble a bit with ketamine, shrooms and speed. Will occasionally do LSD, maybe once a quarter with friends. We plan out a whole night.

BULLLSHITT
I don't know about everywhere else, but in Melbourne, you can't go to a club and not bump into a ketamine dealer. You just need to know who to ask, the dealers never touch the shit themselves, they're more speed junkies. Look for super wired people in clubs, and odds are they're holding ket.

You just called me a nigger and checked me at the same time

Lol

I dont take drugs of any kind anymore

(Alcohol withdrawls caused either neurological damage that prevents a cannabis high without shit side effects or it was my hypoglycemia from the withdrawls, or both. Idk at this point)

My favorite would be LSD (rarely took it but always enjoyed the afterglow most of all)
Cannabis (smoked everyday for 9 years)
Alcohol (almost killed me from withdrawls)
And on ocassion opiates. Id take like 5-10mg and smoke a shit ton of cannabis, it would make the cannabis hit way harder. Normally a 5mg wont do shit, but if you have no tolerance towards pills it will buff the fuck out of cannabis.

Xanex is kind of lame tbh. Makes you feel happy one minute and dead inside the next. Though, i did have sone great times when i was snorting white bars like 6-7 years ago.

Some of my bluepower ( white moonshine [

Some of my lemon kush pheno.
The bluepower comes from sincity seeds, very nice strain

My two favorites are by far morphine and methamphetamine, in that order. At the same time they are a godly combo

pic related is my go to combo

How much does oxy normally cost per pill?

Can go as high as a dollar per mg, and is usually higher for single ingredient formulations in my experience

Cannabis when I have clearance to be free from violence, living in peace. Else, whatever. Still cannabis. Not a drug, as important as healthy food.

What's the bottom part say? Can't make it out

They also reck your cardiovascular system. Be carfull with that combo user

Not related
(Thunderstruck outdoors, 16.4%CBD 0.9%THC) not the best looker. But pesticide free, organic, home grown medicine for a eplieptic patient grown for her by me for free

I Take Kratom since last week, Life is better it seems. Better than weed. Weed makes me think too fucking much.
Any exp from kratom users ? especially daily and long term use.

I’m stuck in the House because of bad depression and anxiety and I don’t have any friends. How does someone in my position get some Xanax?

Cannabis is a drug.
Its not a dangerous drug, but it is a drug

Yeah, I keep the combo pretty infrequent. Morphine alone I'll use once or twice a week, and it's been over a year since I've had any crystal; I appreciate the concern however

Depends, where I live it's $40 a pill, but that's AUD, so like the equivalent of 30USD

Marijuana and shrooms are not drugs. Those are still just plants. Only when they put it through a bunch chemical processes and "treatments" does it become a mind-altering substance (drug). I guess burning and smoking a plant may be like a drug. But the marijuana plant by itself is not a drug. If smoking the tobacco plant is not considered as "doing drugs" then neither should smoking the marijuana plant.

Lookin on 4 chan for a meet up in Denver. Don’t let me down Sup Forumsro

It's not a drug, it's a plant. Maybe when burning it and inhaling does it become like a drug, though. If it is legal to smoke the tobacco plant then it should be legal to smoke the marijuana plant. No ifs, ands, or buts.

Anxiety is real you fucking junkie.

Favorite is shrooooooooms

They are drugs user.
Just not dangerous drugs. a drug isnt strictly made in a lab, thry can be natural

Daily Pot Smoker... Always pot but man I love drinking also. I noticed I've been mostly faded for about 10 years and some how 6 figures income, healthy savings, kids, community, love.. I dunno.. Still riding the dragon.

Drug
a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body.

i have some green xanax bars im pretty sure there pressed tho im not sure if i should take em tho any advice?

I've tried most drugs but nothing beats the numbing effect of liquor. I find myself buying bottle after bottle of gin.

Fucking Tantum Rosa that shit is crazy.

Take them and hope you get dat good lil peep shit

Bite one, if it taste bitter take one and see what’s up.

Most bars on streets will be pressed, I recommend taking 1/4 of the bar to test to see if it has any fentanyl or shit that wouldve fucked you up if you took the whole thing. Then if its just mild effects take the rest of the bar.

Take one and see if it's good. Presses are usually just weaker.

Who’s got the xans in the 303

My ex gf youtube account

youtu.be/Xcecg4W2yl4

prescription

They are definitely pressed street drugs. Poorly measured to be around 3.5mg. So r them 6 ways with a pill splitter if you have anxiety /panic attacks. Also stop getting those shit things.

Have to agree. Not high. Not hyper. Just mellow.

how do you get drugs anyway, lol

And how much is it to get high if you’re like180lbs do you think

Here's pics of the shit I think is pressed

ganja and k
dmt kind of loses the wow factor after a few times but I'd 100% recommend everyone to give it a go

With no tolerance I'd say 20-25mg

Clean press. If street pressed, well done

>getting a prescription for cat tranquilizer

If you take xanex for anxiety, just stop. They worsten your conditions over time, they are not medicine. Sorry to burst your bubble

-someone with social anxiety prescribed them, took them, and got fucked hard by them

My nigga
what you mixing it with

That definition is fucking retarded. Literally anything that is introduced into our body and that reacts with it will produce a physiological effect. By this definition, food can be classified as drugs. Snorting dirt would cause an immune response and there could be classified as a drug. They should update the definition now that we know more about how the body works.

More pics

Definitely pressed, doesn't matter as long as they have >2mg alprazolam in it

Just plain cola. Sailor Jerry is good too.

what are the odds of it being some shit that would end me

aurora

Alcohol also has deadlier withdrawls then heroine

From a former alcoholic who been through the withdrawls. Worst 10 days of my life and 11 months later im still being effected by it.

dmt isnt frightening, trip only lasts like 15 mins and while the close-eyed hallucination are pretty crazy, if you open your eyes theres not much if any hallucination
I'd definitely recommend you do it. Take it straight, dont layer it in weed like I've seen some do

So that's $40 for 40mg. That' usually enough for someone with no tolerance. I need between 60-80 now. I have a friend that needs to slam 160mg to get the same effects as me, but he's been using for years now. He's gets them cheaper too because he buys them in bulk, and sells some to me

half a wafer of methodone and some pot

Did you grow before you quit smoking?

My source is me and I was prescribed them, took them and quit no problem because I'm not a fucking pussy who blames substances for my problems

Same fag who grew

More bud that i cant smoke.

Some of my outdoor sinmint cookies. Couldnt smoke it do to a mysterious cause. Never hapoend 8 year before i quit drinking colding turkey after 2 years of drinking

cocaine and choice opi's make the world go round.

fuck drugs though.

I must be fortunate as it takes maybe 4-6 days to get over a bender. True though that it destroys your body fast.

Yeah no shit dumb nigger.

The more you look into anything, the more you realize it all just meshes together into a web and it all means nothing.

Dilaudid ,heroin xanax cocain dabs lsd extacy

u wot

Yes. I just quit last year on a tolerance break. I quit the alcohol, tried smoking on 4/20 of last year, after 1 dab i had thin breathing, increased heart rate, blurry vision, raoid dehydration and some other bullshit.
Got contact high after rolling a 10g joint for a friend which made my breathing thin, heart rate go up, and felling anxious. Wasnt as bad but i also got less high

Hmu on snap!?

Thisismyuserfuk

fuck nigga be careful with those

Used to do a shit load of opiates, oxys, roxies, opana, morphine, hydros and percocets, but been clean for 6 years. Though the high was great, for a while, going through detox when I didn't have anything outweighed the advantages, not to mention losing everything I owned. You can do whatever you want, but I'd steer clear of anything that will give you serious withdrawals, especially opiates. I'd give anything to have never taken the first pill.

Breh

Get off Sup Forums nigger
Sage

I wouldnt worry about it, hulks mean the presser went through a longer process of mixing the color and shit like that. Fentanyl is also super expensive for small profits such as xanax prob a 1/1000 chance

damn, I'm fucking jealous

with no tolerance 15mg is enough your first time to get pretty fucking high. 30mg is too much and you'll end up passing out before you can even enjoy it.

weed + nitrous + dxm

fuck

Used to do a shitload of coke but ive been sober for a few months. Shit really will make you talk about nothing for hours

I bet you're a teenager

anyone with H in kc