What was the point of sending a car to space?

What was the point of sending a car to space?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4MyfInT1y0c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To get around faster than walking. Duh!

It was to prove the rocket could carry a heavy payload.

Musk explained that normally this is done using large amounts of blocks of concrete etc. but thought that this was boring, so sent one of his Tesla Roadsters instead.

Because if your nerdy and have the money to burn then why the hell not?

It was a weight test. He coulda sent concrete, dirt, water, but if you were a rich showman. Why wouldn't you space a car to prove you can?

it wasnt about sending a car to space, it was about sending a new rocket to space with a dummy payload (usually just a bigass block of metal/concrete/etc but in this case a car for fun) bc if it fucked up and exploded or some shit its better to lose some concrete (or a roadster) than actual scientific equipment/people

cool and really funny.
Also gets maximum mileage award

Marketing

And if they didn't OP wouldn't have made that post.
Musk really is an attention whore of the first order.
It'll soon be really cool to hate him.

There's no car in space, retard. They are just fucking with all you retards is all. CGI as fuck but to you it's reality. Stay in the cave, morons. Ah haha haha haha haha ha!

Get lost dumdum

Are... Are you retarded?

Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that?

Ads

Brainlets and normies get giddy over something relatable being in space. The whole point is to get people thinking about space again, and you have to reach out to everybody.

Yes nothing keeps the masses in check like a company faking a car blasted in to space

Someone or Musk saw/mentioned "Heavy Metal" scene guaranteed

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4MyfInT1y0c

Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment?

it's amazing how all those fucking normies get so wet about this shit, i don't see what's the big deal
FUCKING NORMIES REEEEE

Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people?

i dont get it

After a awhile everytime we were clear to engage I aimed for the balls of the males and uterus of the females.

uh?

They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosome-less retard.

i'am kind of a newbie here, so well have a nice day :)

lol, I was slowly doing a copypasta, see...

Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosome-less retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow Sup Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irrational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My regards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.

Dead hooker in the trunk

free publiciy, the whole world heard about, wich wouldt have been the case if he sent just a piece of concrete to test the rocket

Hmm.

Milllions of years from now aliens will have found it

This guy is the real deal.

i'am interested, is this common here?
i dont find this annoyng, just very very interesting.....

Fuck yes i want my own space car!