Le buy useless but marketable players club

>le buy useless but marketable players club

Other urls found in this thread:

talkingbaws.com/2016/08/paul-pogbas-man-utd-shirt-sales-surpass-190-million-first-three-weeks/
youtube.com/watch?v=u38anDC5v2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whats wrong with his head

why do colombians rate him so much?
you don't have to love a player for being from your country
see. we hate messi

not sure if we do, we tend to rate literally who's when it comes to our NT, players from local league etc

now, James sure is a great player, he could have played for real without any problem

>why do colombians rate him so much?
Retards who let nationalism blind them which makes them incapable of seeing that Kroos, Asensio and Isco are much better than Ha-Hames

>see. we hate messi
I thought you stopped hating Messi after you realized how shit you were without him.

Also, you guys are too used to having world class players in every major team in the world to care about it anymore.

>see. we hate messi
Shouldn't you hate Piguain?

>we hate messi

>Asensio and Isco are much better than Ha-Hames

I believe you posted the wrong pic, that one has nothing to do with the fact that we hate messi

>we hate messi

You're just a contrarian manchild, you can't speak for the rest of Argentina.

They actually did hate Messi until they got to a world cup final. Who they really should hate is Maradona. That jealous piece of shit tanked the 2010 world cup so he would be the only legend alive. Imagine that 2010 squad had prime Messi, milito, zanetti, and cambiasso from the treble team. And they didn't use any of the inter players.

They are do. Comparing Isco with James is like comparing god with a Chilean

Customers: The Club

[x] le dabbing black man
[x] le smiling south american
[x] le young english meme of the week
[x] le famous manager
[ ] asian

Just missing out on the token chink. Customer United almost complete.

Dont forget le dare to Zlatan

If Manure are as big as Madrid, then why are they buying their benchwarmers?

Which chink will they buy this summer?

Just sing Nagatomo and thats your next cl winner

Kagawa

he didnt even take zanetti because of age while having veron in the squad. he took samuel

PARK JI SUNG

James and CHIcharito were great playing together. I hope they both go to manure and meme the EPLel up.

He has abnormal amounts of Estrogen in his body for a male human. You can tell because he looks like a faggot.

If the argies were awake this post would have so many replies

with Messi

When will ManU buy Pulisic? Imagine the shirt sales

Why?

They wish he was TSU

shirt sales are barely a thing, i know this meme was prominent when they buy some overrated player for a lot of money, but they have no significant impact on the finances of the club.

talkingbaws.com/2016/08/paul-pogbas-man-utd-shirt-sales-surpass-190-million-first-three-weeks/

I think United will go for one of the Tottenham players. Probably Alli, Eriksen, or Alderweireld.

Shirt sales are overrated. Even world-famous players like Ronaldo barely sell enough shirts to cover their wages, forget about their transfer fees. And Man United is already the most popular club in the US.

>trusting a site called "talkingbaws"
>and their source is a twitter account called "mufcbae"

lol

Probably because he had such a great World Cup.

How dumb are you, my black friend?

How about this then. Companies have contracts with United. They pay them for rights regardless of how much it actually sells until they negotiate a new contract. With Pogba being popular they probably negotiated new contracts expecting him to be sell more shirts

Go to sleep pelirojo de mierda. Acaso eres tu??? o el Loco Guti

They are important in the overall steady finances of the club, because they can sell their brand, a club without nike or adidas wouldn't manage manufacture and sell shirts all over the world. But they are the reason United buys Pogba for 100M, maybe Pogba is able to pay itself, but not with shirt sales

Also it is pretty hard to sell a shirt with just the name of the player.If you are a Man U supporter, but don't care a lot about Pogba, you would buy any Man U shirt. Specially if they had a club idol or a face to the team.

And the amount of Man U fans buying shirts are more than the amount of Pogba fans buying shirts.

Pogba's shirt sales is probably not worth 100mil but that's not what it's like, it's more like "Bringing in Pogba will increase our popularity enough to where you should give us 100mil more to keep our rights"

Not an expect on sports contracts but i think they just signed a 10 year contract with adidas, so i don't think they will re- negotiate soon.

that's the chicano head

Asensio is a meme senpai
Isco is fat

Now Hamez has double digits in both goals & assists while being a sub. That's why I call goat

>marketable
>among monkeys

his only value is to bring coke to europe m8

Son Heung-Min ;)

Son would actually be a good backup

lmao watch them sign Honda or Okazaki

>

You can't be more stupid, don't you?

>B-but muh running around and meme dribbling

GORDISCO BTFO

James is a good fit for United but United aren't a good fit for James.

Pogba + Herrera + James they need that attacking midfield that isn't fuckin Rooney but he won't have anywhere near the success that he had a Madrid.

Park was actually pretty decent tbf. Kagawa fits the mould a lot better

> not rating james

youtube.com/watch?v=u38anDC5v2I

>Playing the Morata minutes
>Look at muh per 90 metrics compared to a winger and a player that plays way behind me
I am pretty sure that Morata is better than Suarez for you lmao

Only if I was a Chilean lmao