Pic related: the average American once Trump kicks out all of the farmers

Pic related: the average American once Trump kicks out all of the farmers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RKT351pQHfI
youtu.be/_i62juq8Euk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Picking fruit and veggies is now the same as growing them

Wew lad. They would just hire Americans to pick them.

Americans too fat to work the fields

Automated planting and picking machines

Good thing we still got antique farm equipment running around

You must not have seen very many americans then.

>a fucking leaf

For America to survive, there MUST be an underclass of slaves paid below a livable wage with no benefits. That is now the liberal position.

liberal is the future. you are just describing an underclass of robots.

Please hire me.. someone. Anyone.

Americans will not do those jobs

the only thing america grows in substantial quantities is soybeans and inedible feed corn

i will miss neither. everything comes from china or mexico or brazil

I will. I'd rather pick tomatoes for minimum wage than flip burgers all day for minimum wage or work in an assembly line

>Trump deports Mexicans
>farmers move to machines to gather crops
>American companies hired to make machines
>American people get jobs working in factories making those machines

It's a win/win scenario

The illegals are just pickers. They pick the crops.
There are machines that pick crops. We don't need them. They are being used by the agriculture industry so that they don't have to invest in automation.
>I live in Southern California

>minimum wage

Yeah, bad news about that if Trump has his way.

america gets much of its produce from canada and mexico now days

fun fact the illegals refused to pick the fruit in cali for like the 4th time and then cali voted in support of a boarder wall

and oddly said all of a sudden they have a drought even though the rain fall in the area is consistent mostly over multiple decades

This. I spent all day helping out my friend with his landscaping business, 9 hours of pulling weeds and turning dirt. It's hard work, but you feel refreshed and healthy afterwards, and your mind is clear. Also, you save money/time on the gym and you get ripped and tanned. You can't say the same about a burger job. I'd go as far as to say kicking spics out of your country might be the thing that saves young males from being perverted cucks.

Americans can barely walk.

Americans would, provided they were paid adequately. illegal immigration drives wages down because they'll do labor for pennies on the dollar, and employers have leverage against them should they complain about wages or working conditions.

>Implying all of USA's farmers are Mexican
If anyone is racist, it's you.

Exactly. We get rid of the Mexicans and Americans will get jobs operating the machines.

Five Americans getting jobs operating the machinery is better than fifty Mexicans getting jobs picking the fruit by hand.

Fucking roboniggers!

>he thinks Mexicans are "farmers" and not just plant pickers
wew

I work as school janitor and now that it's getting to be summer I look forward to going outside and mowing the grass and shit out in the sun. Best part of the day.

How can someone be so stupid that they believe this.
If there are no American farmers then people are obviously getting food elsewhere. A lack of American farmers does not mean no food.
Unless there is some crazy government price control law or serious involvement. Which is probably more likely under Hillary than Trump.
Even still, people use this thought process to argue for farm subsidies.
I just dont understand how someone could think that way.

>implies all the farmers are mexican
>american ingenuity happens
>robots are developed to do most of the work and can be ran by a few american citizens
Pic unrelated

side note: hivemind

>It's the "America will starve without a bunch of poor brown people working under the table" meme

All those jobs he promises to bring back will end up being automated anyway.

Working the fields fixes that quickly.

Wouldn't you rather the automation happened in your country so that your fellow Americans can be involved in developing and maintaining the automation rather than letting the Chinese do it all?

Good, Automation is extreamly efficient and allows manpower to be diverted to less tedious tasks.

Ponder upon this, I will.

>tfw nobody realizes this is a black joke

Going to let you in on a fun fact.

If not for low cost [totally not slave] laborers farming would already be automated. They are retardation that has done nothing but slow our technological progress.

not even that they would just make machines do it. theyre already automating that field

Lol he's not mugabe, white people own the land, white people own monsanto. He's kicking out the undocumented labor so they have to hire Americans at livable wage prices.

Sure. Try machines to pick up lettuces or strawberries without smashing them.

>USA
>self sustaining
>*pic related*

TOP KEK

thx mr skeltal

>$15 wage perfectly viable
>farmers won't pay fair wage for farm work

Liberal Logic

cntl + f : bait
0/0

wow guys

>Implying all farmers are dependant on illegal immigrants
>Implying american farmers are that stupid.

>the farmers
most of the major farms are automated by GPS guided machines.

I am now a #Trumpet

Lol trying to protect your job there amigo?

youtu.be/RKT351pQHfI

My Uncle is a farmer, and his father and grandfather were as well.

They've never hired mexicans so fuck off. Especially these days, most farming can be done with machinery

youtu.be/_i62juq8Euk

>fruit pickers are now farmers

10 keks a day keeps the jews away!

Niggers?

it's like Factorio in real life

All the fattening carby food is made from corn and wheat. Harvested and planted almost entirely by machines driven by 12th generation Americans.

well shit...pack it up boys

Damn... really makes you think, huh?

I wonder who was picking the fields back before our country was overrun by the great big mudslide...

Oh that's right, American citizens.

then automate them