Lifetime is airing a jonbenet ramsey movie. Hmmmm i wonder who murdered her Sup Forums?

Lifetime is airing a jonbenet ramsey movie. Hmmmm i wonder who murdered her Sup Forums?

They think it was her brother in a fit of child like rage induced by jealousy.

there isn't actually any evidence who did it but they'll probably say it was the parents

the jews?

The patriarchy

So someone just ups and murders her and leaves absolutely no evidence behind? That's kind of odd.

do you like slutfu's costume?

Who is this demon?

If it wasn't her parents then they did some shit to cover it up in the least
Don't trust them

Alessandra Torresani

Her mother. She was fucking crazy and was jealous of her daughter.

Sounds like it would make a good psycho thriller.

No really, that's probably what happened.

>she fuck her daughter in the pooper.

If not the parents then they at least covered something up. They are sketchy as fuck and always have been.

She's Katy Perry now.

they found DNA of an "unknown male" on the corpse with DNA testing. IE not the father or the brother.

Currently the police believe that she was actually murdered by somebody not the parents

but hey, pop culture memes and wouldn't it be dank if the parents did it??

madeleine McCann is more sketchy.

>MUH

>Mother was having an affair with a child abuser.
>Guy is abusing little girl
>Mother is jealous of this attention and wants it all for herself
>Kills little girl
Nobody ever accused women of being smart, man.

Bad logic. The DNA on the underwear could have come from anyone. The documentary from a while ago showed that a pair of undies fresh out of the package had DNA from several people on it.

>that ransom note

It was Josef Mengele, stay bluepilled though sheeple

>American television makes "dingo ate my baby" a meme
>No one believes her because someone who just had their baby eaten by wild animals is acting unusual
>Then they the baby's bloody clothes in a dingo's den and there had been similar reports of dingo attacks on small children in the same area
When will Yanks be wiped out?

You idiots are the ones that convicted her.

I'm not Australian. Why are yanks so braindead?

And I'm not American. Why are you so ignorant?

WHO

FUCKING

CARES

Little American kids go missing/lost/dead every fucking month. Why is this one from the fucking 1980s so special? Because she was a pageant "star"? Because she was rich and white and pretty? What the fuck did she do that made her so important? What influence did she have that made her absence a fucking nationwide sensation for decades? Her name is literally famous for being "that little girl who went missing" as if that isn't a fucking yearly occurrence.

Pageant shit is apparently well known for prostitution and sex rings, the mother was involved with them when younger too, and they of course would recruit from the inside.

Likely scenario was she was being pimped out and was threatening to spill the beans and the parents had to kill her.