/trans/

Kept You Waiting, Huh edition

Today's Rumours:
>Real Madrid and Colombia midfielder James Rodriguez, 25, will only sign for Manchester United if they qualify for the Champions League. (Don Balon, via Daily Express)

Manchester United have targeted Tottenham's 26-year-old England defenders Danny Rose and Kyle Walker, as well as midfielder Eric Dier, 23, and hope to tempt them to Old Trafford by doubling their wages. (Daily Star)

>Liverpool and Brazil attacking midfielder Philippe Coutinho, 24, says he is "happy a great club has an interest" as he continues to be linked with Spanish giants Barcelona. (ESPN Brasil, via Daily Express)

West Ham boss Slaven Bilic is set to make an ambitious move for 30-year-old Napoli and Belgium winger Dries Mertens this summer.(Sun)

>Chelsea and Belgium striker Michy Batshuayi, 23, could still be on his way out of the club - despite scoring the goal against West Brom which clinched the Premier League title on Friday. (Daily Mirror)

Paris St-Germain and Uruguay striker Edinson Cavani says Arsenal's Alexis Sanchez would be "welcome" should the 28-year-old Chile forward decide to join the French club this summer. (Evening Standard)

>Chelsea midfielder Willian, 28, insists he is happy at Stamford Bridge after reports linking the Brazil international with a move to Manchester United.(Daily Star)

Middlesbrough owner Steve Gibson has admitted he is ready to replace manager Steve Agnew as the club seek an immediate return to the Premier League following relegation. (Daily Mirror)

>Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger says not playing in Europe has helped Premier League title winners Chelsea this season but warns the next campaign will be "a different story". (Daily Mail)

Manchester United are facing a battle with Ajax as both clubs try to sign Malmo's 23-year-old Swedish forward Pawel Cibicki, 23, in the summer. (Sun)

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-united-set-become-first-10427428
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrician
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Chelsea and Belgium striker Michy Batshuayi, 23, could still be on his way out of the club - despite scoring the goal against West Brom which clinched the Premier League title on Friday.
It's a disgrace, a fucking disgrace

For me, it's Liverpool Futbol Club

For me, it's Barcelona Sporting Club

>France needs Benz-
wew

You clearly don't since you have the Greaseman and Giroud's good for country. I don't see what listing other inferior strikers to Benzema adds though.

for me, it's FC Santos

Hi! Is this where the cool Manchester United fans hang out?

lost at this

i fucking love /trans/

It's supposed to be "I love /trans/ lads"

Daily reminder that your club is smalltime

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-united-set-become-first-10427428

It's a "West Ham puts in comically small bids for good players and ends up with Nordtveit-tier deadwood"

Jack Colback for 28 million :D

big stadium = big club

also 'the west ham way' makes them an attractive club to play for

They're a London club with no chance of winning trophies. They're basically a Tottenham Hotspur with a bigger stadium (at least until next year).

i'm looking forward to seeing who they end up signing this summer after putting failed £25m bids in for every striker with a rating of 85+ on fifa

>big stadium = big club
So Queen's Park in Scotland are fucking massive then?

>James Rodriguez

I dont watch la liga, but is he actually good? I feel like there would be a good reason halal arent playing him

glad /epl/ died. Gets rid of the shitters. /trans/, even though patricians are killing /spuh/, is the patricians choice of general.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrician

I have a bad feeling /trans/ will fail horribly this summer

Even MOTD threads are fucked

yes

big stadium = big club

Keep the hope.

I love /trans/ lads.

>tfw exam tomorrow
pray 4 me /trans/

they'll probably start to pick up in august

or if it looks like a meme transfer is really happening

You're clearly a mong then.

chicken cookie old man calendar lightswitch chav cookie market can water wrench handle billiard guido?

goud lukc themmark!!

It's been a shit season so people aren't really bothered about MOTD. Next season is an even numbered year so it should be great.

but if you have a big stadium you are by definition a big club

it's all very simple really

thanks based aussie shitposter

how many hundred million pounds sterling will United spend this summer?

>james, kroos, bale, griezmann and mbappe are already confirmed with more to come and contract extensions foor rppney and pogdab with an increase to their wages
gonna be a lot tbhfam

Hen e up date on ??? E mart tin ness ??? ??? Pool situation.

Best i could do

Someone make up an entertaining rumour for me to muse on

kroos to arsenal

Walcott on part exchange

48 hours la', me nan saw him leave the plane

Gasperini to take over for Wenger and to take Belotti with him to Arsenal for 150mln

Gasperini will win the premier league before he retires. Cap this.

>Yeah, because I have to win. You have the titles for tomorrow in the newspaper, you are happy, eh? Yeah? Yeah, sure, definitely.

What did pep mean by this?

Reminder that the Great Fire Sale of 2016/17 is now on.

sometimes I wonder if he's on drugs

Fernando Torres to Newcastle

Aw yis nigga we back, we out here, and we dem boys.

How do I start rumours that make it to the mainstream media? I want to be a professional irl shitposter.

robertson
maguire
huddlestone
someone will buy grosicki in january if they arent in the top 3

friend in january
gibson
de roon
valdes to city lmao

maybe cattermole
borini
pickford
defoe

For 90% of these players it's like when you see 50% off sale in a shop window and go in to discover it's awful taste damaged clothes in size XS.

Defoe to West Ham
Valdes to Newcastle
Jakupovic to Watford
Maguire to Everton
Kone to Burnley
Gestede to playoff winners
Anichebe to MK Dons
Pienaar to China
Rodwell to Gibraltar

Threadly reminder Forest Echo News is still banned whilst there are still active Isis accounts tweeting about

still amazes me that victor valdes plays for the 2nd worst team in the league desu

Any rumors on which big star is making their move to the MLS?

situation is a dead giveaway

where will terry go?
hopefully bournememe for the memes

I reckon these players will find a PL team:
Andrew Robertson
Harry Maguire
Tom Huddlestone
Ben Gibson
Marten de Roon
Gastón Ramírez
Víctor Valdés
Adama Traoré
Jordan Pickford
Jermain Defoe
Lamine Koné

I think Everton

inb4 terry joins brighton and is the equivalent of rio at QPR as they go straight back down

>James only wants to play for Manure if they make CL
Why not just join City or Chelsea?

I'm hearing Peter Crouch

filtered the new zealand flag

@75939992
Rude

>Abel Hernandez
>20 goals in Championship
>8 in two Premier League seasons

even dwight fucking gale looks world class in the championship

MLS.

It's just funny to think that he was kind of a meme at one point, because of muh copa america trophy

I'm surprised he didn't go to Inter, they fell for Uruguayan memes like Forlan and Alvaro Pereira

I think he's getting lippy.

kek. they fell for gargano too.

Middlesbrough's defence wasn't even that bad this season, in terms of goals conceded they are in the top half. It's just that they can't score to save their life.

he was dead for most of the PL seasons

Now that the season is over, who was the worst transfer?

Hard mode: No Pogba

It has to be Paul P.

Luis Hernandez managed to be so bad Leicester sold him the window after they signed him.

Most of Boro's signings were absolute rubbish too.

Ibe, obviously

Straight back to La No Defending Liga

Sissoko I'd imagine.

bournemouth need better defenders

they've got the third worst defensive record in the league

Xhaka, Lukas Perez, Mustafi

>Its an everyone to United transfer window

Fooks sake just fast forward to August

Xhaka seems to be doing better in the new formation. Mustafi was good before he got injured (after he came back he was shit) although, again, the new formation seems to be suiting him. Perez is an expensive bench warmer although he was decent for the few games that he played.

Oh shit /trans/ is back

Sissoko, but honorable mention to Bravo

Who was the best signing of the season?

Hard mode: no Kante

Alonso or Luiz.

Borja Baston or that Imbula guy at Stoke.

Both club record signings, both uttter crap.

Jerome Sinclair was pretty funny desu, cant complain with £4 million though.

Januzaj, he was obviously over-hyped, but looking beyond that, im not sure what happened to the lad, hes just gone backwards ever since that first season

Llorente, Mane, Ibra, Joey Barton

Unironically Zlatan

too bad for Man Utd he's leaving for LAFC next year

wew

Gargano was in the legendary final (before the team went down to the 4th tier) Parma side in Serie A

Probably Ibra. Rob Holding was a bargain though, it's strange because Wenger hasn't signed a good defender since Sol Campbell.

This game.

alonso

>Real Madrid and Colombia midfielder James Rodriguez, 25, will only sign for Manchester United if they qualify for the Champions League. (Don Balon, via Daily Express)

Who /lifelong/ here?

>Estonia
Well if we're gonna play that game, then for me, it's Parnu Linnameeskond.

/lifelong/ for 2 weeks here
>inb4 underage b&

>tfw no benzama

Will Lestah keep Mahrez?

Hen-E Up Dates On Chav E Mart Tin (EZ?) () Lever-Pool Situation?

I know what it's meant to say but what's with the loch-ness monster and wrench?

He goes to Chelsea or Tottenham if you ask me

>Gameiro
>Modeste
>Giroo
>Ben arfa
>Coquelin
>current year

boi the way you display them on the field just shows how badly you understand footy

Not after that penalty lol, lucky if he gets an offer from Everton or anything better

Mahrez going to Chelsea to sit on the bench when they already have Willian and probably Pedro on the bench next season?