User would you sniff and fap with my moms thongs if we were friends? Pic related, my mom

user would you sniff and fap with my moms thongs if we were friends? Pic related, my mom

fuck yes

cool. would you go in her hamper or her room and how often if we were friends or something

and i'd fap with her bras

post pic of her thongs

awesome would you cum in them or like smell her tits or what? Shes got D's obviouly

No, but I'd let her suck my cock.

How old are you, would she want to suck your cock

I'd have a dirty pair stuffed in my mouth to suck on and another pair wrapped around my cock, then I'd cum in her shampoo

Shit, I'd love to rape her.

describe it

i would just cum in her poo

Nah.There hasn't been a single pic showing anything below her neck dude. Don't worry man, you can watch

ok ok i have nudes off her phone. some.

Give us something to work with. Vibrator or something to look at like nudes

Yeah i doubt you had nudes of your mom man

holy fuck. i'd love to suck on her nipples

Regardless. She seems like the suburban types I'd love to rape in her own home. The soccer mom type. I'd love to have her face down on her floor and hear her sobbing while I fuck her and watch her mild ass shake and ripple

MOAR

not as hot as my sister

*milf

fuck off not your sister...

shes bartender and single, she takes nudes.

me too

No user I wouldn't sniff her panties if we were friends, I'd be in your mom's guts having her call me daddy. Then I'd ground you

Also moar

These tits are great, any with more body?

her nipples remind me of italian sausage on pizza

well, this

Where's the rest of user's "moms" tits, need more

25 and I wouldn't even have to ask

It's not his mom. He wanted to jerk off reading othe people's opinions. He jizzed and left

that's why there was quotes around mom. Still doesn't mean I don't wanna fap to her too

I hate you for bailing op... I really liked that mom

I used to let one of my friends come over and sniff and jerk off to my moms used thongs. And he would spy on her in the shower and tried setting up a cam to record her having sex. It was pretty hot.

That sounds dope...what's she like?

Well let's see her

Got pics off of my dad's gf's old phone. OC

He said she had a great body and lots of sexy thongs and slutty outfits. I never had the balls to spy or go through her stuff so he told me all about. Few times we would listen to her having sex with her bf. Best he ever got was a naked pic from her phone.

Well damn, that's actually pretty nice

Damn...Id love to rape your mom, man

Yea I know. Surprised myself.

I fapped to that thought so many times.

One time he set up a cam by her dresser facing her bed. We left for the night knowing she was having a guy over. All we recorded was her getting naked before she shut all the lights off so all we got was audio of my mom getting fucked hard for an hour.

Yeah? How do you imagine raping her?

I need that audio damn.

Moar?

Just pounding away violently. Don't have it anymore.

That's all I was able to save. Lost the audio and creep shots he took of her.

Really wished I had the balls to do it. She got really slutty past few years and always has a guy over. Just don't know how to set up a hidden cam in her room

Where's she live, maybe I can work it out for you

Damn. Imagine roofie-ing her and using your own mom like that while she groans, just barely conscious and fully aware of what you're doing but no able to stop you.

Nope

Inb4 that's not the son and the "mom" is actually OP

If you're gonna be this late to a thread then at least pretend. ffs

Work it out how ?

That would be awesome.

That dude and I can both come. I've used roofies before, ik what i'm doing. We can have a little 3 man party on your mom

Work out as in screw her brains out while you fap. And no roofies needed

That would be hot to watch.

How will you do that

I'm good looking, and mom's love me. If in her at a bar buy her a few drinks then have her take me back to her house, easy. You never done this before? She's hot so I can't imagine your that terrible looking either if this is your real mom

look yall, i'm far from poor. i can travel and pay for others travel. lets make it happen

also you have anymore regular pics of her?

I wanna stick it in her pooper.

Yea I have but never with older woman. But would love to try and set that up. Especially if you get her drunk enough for me to walk in and watch you fuck her.

Let's do it

Damn I thought she was ugly til I saw them eraser nipples now I'm gonna have to jack off

Okaay if you were serious you'd let us know how to get in contact with you or something dude