This is me. Here's a dumb game

This is me. Here's a dumb game.

Deleting this thread in 5 minutes if no one replies. For every reply I get, I add 5 minutes.

If it gets to over 30 minutes, i will post 5 very humiliating pics of myself in thread to be laughed at, then im deleting them all.

This is insane.. lets do it.

Other urls found in this thread:

thebarchive.com/b/thread/759356350/#759356350
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do it bitch

well thats 5 more to the original 5. so 10 so far..

>This is insane...
this is like the 1000th time youve done this

well then dont comment.

15 minutes.

If it's anything like the original pic then I'm in.

you realize half of Sup Forums is probably into humiliation so this will easily pass 30 min.

>No new posts
they are..

yeah im seeing that quicker than i expected..

I wanna see poop

I'm game

And pee

big titty

god damn. well there it is. thread has only been up 7 minutes..

heres pic 1 of 5.

well it has has happened post 'em

shut up. im posting the humiliating pics.

2 of 5.

im doing now.

3 of 5.

You already posted this in infinity, chill out faggot.

are you really that bored?

4 of 5.. me fucking a wine bottle.

Actual degeneracy

in what?

5 of 5. being fisted by a toy.

okay. im leaving these for 5 minutes then im deleting all pics.

MOAR!!!

kek

You really need some dildos. I'd love to see you fucked by a Bad Dragon toy.

if anyone wants to contact me after i delete this thread. my email is

[email protected]

thats 5 minutes. heres one last pic. and then im deleting all pics from thread.

done. all pics deleted. that was crazy.

I saved them all. Great thread it was.

did u really??

create a thread

please dont do that. i just deleted them.

yup

i was going to ask you to please dont repost them.. any chance ull delete that pic from this thread?

It's internet, whatever is uploaded stays there forever fag

Sorry, I'm drunk. I promise I don't post any more pics.

so you'll delete that pic u just posted too?

ha fuck you. hes not deleting a thread and hes deleted that pic he posted. my pics stay gone, fuck you

Yea, I deleted it right now. Sorry, I wasn't thinking straight.

fuck yeah, thanks.

did u actually save ALL the pics?

I guess so. There were 7, right?

yeah i think so.
for a second i thought u were gona take that assholes idea and make a thread.

glad u didnt.

maybe you should delete those pics?

soo someones gonna post them

fuck off asshole.

just forget about my pics. okay?

Well you know I could just post them anyway

Don't worry, I won't do anything like that. I know how it is, I also posted trap pics of myself I while back and who knows who got them now.

Maybe, maybe not. Please be more careful with stuff like this. Cover your face and don't write your name down. But I will promise not to post these again, okay?

fuck you, dont fucking dare. you dont have them anyway.

agreed.

i mean, someones gotta post them, right?

no, fuck off!

What's that, a regret that I see in the fag's face?

... okay. you have them..

can we make a deal here. obviously you want to post them again. but how about this instead?

i will repost all 7 of those pics, leave them for 10 minutes. enough time for everyone to have a good laugh, and then i get to delete them, and we all move on, deal?

Nah man just fucking with you, don't post them again, shit will just spread even more. Don't be a dumbass

you really trust a Sup Forumsro's honor? That's gutsy

Yeah. Good thing there isn't like, an automated archive or something with all the pics. That would be SUPER awkward

cunt

... is there?

no there isnt, im sure b used to have an archive but it went down.

thank you!

i would have done it if he had said deal.

fuck you

Keep telling yourself that

shit. i googled and i found it. i found the archive of this thread.

is there ways to delete archives.

thebarchive.com/b/thread/759356350/#759356350

is there anyway to get archives deleted? can we just work together for a second?

I have no bloody idea mate. Also, that's not even the archive I use, so that should tell ya something.

omg.

well surely no one goes on archives anyway, who searches through archives.

There are tons of archives of Sup Forums. Just as I said before, if you post something on internet, it stays there forever

How foolish.

what?

yeah i see that.

alright well lets just all stop bumping on this thread, and when this thread dies, no one will know to look for those archives, lets stop now before someone reposts my pics somewhere.

I mean, whatever helps ya sleep. But it's on the internet, don't be surprised if someone starts a thread with those pictures, say, right now

One last goodbye, OP. It was alot of fun^^
p.s. also nice pics

thats not gona happen.

now stop bumping,

thanks i guess. bye

Why would you do something this stupid to yourself. Unless this isn't even you.

I reeeaally like this image

Have the feeling that op is going to become a meme

Bump Michael

Just in case, include me in the screenshot

no im not, just stop.

i wish that were true.

omfg please stop now.

Don't you tempt me boyo

please thats enouhg, delete these pics from this thread!

Poor OP... on the other side...this is gonna be a hell of a history

oh man

*facepalm* ....sadly m8 the internet is a cruel place , i feel for you. but TBH its best to just let it go , and dissolve naturally . no one will care in like 2-3 days unless you make it a big deal. i personally like to think the entirety of the internet has ADHD , after something catches its eye and they have a big laugh , it dissolves away into obscurity. the internet will always remember and whatnot , buttt after the first round of keks it will most likely never be brought up again

No! You leave the thread please

fuck you

goddamnit please dont zoom into my asshole

Pro Tip , never post something that could or would ever incriminate you ,especially if its fucking retarded and can bite you in the ass later (pun unintended)

>*facepalm* ....sadly m8 the internet is a cruel place , i feel for you. but TBH its best to just let it go , and dissolve naturally . no one will care in like 2-3 days unless you make it a big deal. i personally like to think the entirety of the internet has ADHD , after something catches its eye and they have a big laugh , it dissolves away into obscurity. the internet will always remember and whatnot , buttt after the first round of keks it will most likely never be brought up again

New pasta?

at least you didnt make a new thread, thanks i guess.

just post the rest of the pics and get it over with so this thread can die.

and stop zooming in.

Yes everyone will forget just like Alan Dunway who put his dick in his shoe for three dollars.
Sorry Michael !

yo , op ... idk who you are allrigh , but lemme give you some advice , just shut up. you Will make it worse if you plead like a little beta bitch, you dun goofed , and if you want to retain som kind of self respect and some shite like that you gotta grit your teeth and hope for the best -.- the more you bitch, the more everyone will laugh and push this situation more .....(at least there was no timestamp)

Na M8 , just me

im not gona be a meme.

just saying there is a reason for everyone to be a user. unless on there own volition ya do something like this crud

that was meant for this comment.

Excellent trolling op, holy fuck

LOL YUP everyone will forget, thats what I was trying to say! Have a nice day Michael Gleedhill

then drop it , all memes die eventually. pray that if you do become one that its a short one and no one knows its you (get ready to change your facial hair or sumthing) prepare for the worst , hope for the best. i understand the anxiousness eating away at you on the inside, but take this as a sort of "defacto lesson" hmm? im not trying to be a dick , im just trying to help yew out

you spelt it wrong anyway so i guess u will forget.

what?

okay no more bumping, i think hes done posting my pics. so thats it, its over, thread done.

Ok, let's go.

Cute tights

Fuck you nigger. Wheres that pic

do not do anything else like that, seriously..

thanks.. just post the pics and get it over with, the thread can end.

Op just wants you fuckers to keep going.

Ru fucking retarded M8? just stop talking.

you understand he is getting off to this right

Like, humiliation and losing control is exactly the fetish and a dozen Sup Forumstards are playing into it convinced they're being asshole when they may as well have been sucking OP's dick all along