Okay Sup Forums, considering I still stroke it to the thought of this day...

Okay Sup Forums, considering I still stroke it to the thought of this day, I figured I'd share it with you guys so you all could get the same kind of pleasure too... Maybe you can bust a nut to the memory of me losing my virginity to a 12 year old nympho. She looked almost identical to pic related but her ass had about 5 extra pounds.

Continue?

Go on

as long as examples are shown yes

When I was 16 and just getting done with my sophomore year of
high school, I was still a virgin and had barely done anything with a girl. The furthest I had gone was fench kissing
a barely passable 6/10 girl at the beginning of the year. I was a pretty average looking guy, but my downfall was
that I looked like I was not a day over the age of 12. So my best bet at getting laid was to hook up with a middle
school girl. The year was 2003 and the internet was still pretty much 50/50 with most people. I did have a younger
friend that was in 7th grade though. He told me about a girl named Crystal that was about to turn 13 and didn't want
to leave middle school until she fucked a high school guy... Me being the horny guy I was, took that as a sign to
at least try. So I added her on MSN messenger and introduced myself as a highschooler that almost had his license and
had a 6 inch long cock. At my current age this is quite possibly the worst pickup line ever, but for some 12 year old slut? She responded almost immedately. I didn't expect it but ehh what do you expect?... Continue?

Go on continue

Depends. How old were YOU?

Cont

Continue...

It was around 5pm on a thursday evening when I first really started talking to her. I asked her how tall she was, how
much she weighed, her cup size, her favorite type of underwear. Her response was, and I quote (because it still
turns me on the way she said it) "I'm 5 foot 3, 129 poundz, double C cup, and my favorite underwear is a G string
because when I jog it slides up and down my ass". I jacked off 3 times alone just to the thought of how honest she
was about being a horny pre-teen. I still do to this day. We spent the rest of the night cybering and talking about
what we would do to each other if we were in the same room. It was just my luck though, that my high school was
right next to her middle school. So I asked her if she'd want to ditch her first class to come find me in the woods
behing the school. At first she was reluctant because she didnt want to get in trouble, but I made up some bullshit
about how if she showed up before the school day was over, they werent allowed to call her parentss. The moment she
said "okay sounds fun" was probably the most boner and adrenalyn inducing memory I have. Moar?

he said you retarded fucking autist 16 kys

Yes, you faggot. Stop asking and just post.

Wow, dude. I understand MAYBE 13 turning 14, but you were a 16 year old fucking a 12 year old. Pretty sure that’s illegal in most states, assuming you’re from the US

dude this is so made up 12 year olds in 2003 simply didnt jog, wear g strings, or have double c cup tits (one in a thousand fatties)

Bump

The next day when I woke up. I got dropped off at school early so I could go behind the schools and find a good
place to set up a blanket and a few pillows so it wouldnt be too cold/gross/weird. I didnt have a car yet so I
didnt know where else to fuck her. I went behind the school and found that there was a really well laid out track
and field trail. I picked an uncommon trail and set up. Then I went to the front of the school and watched the
school busses arrive. I waited, waited, waited and finally saw her walk off the bus. She was wearing super tight
Pink Corduroy pants that made her ass look even better than what she described, a tank top so tight that her almost
developed tits were spilling out of, and a choker that just screamed "cum swallower". It reminded me of some of the
things we had talked about the night before. She told me that she loved the taste of cum and that she only makes a
guy wear coondoms if they weren't going to let her swallow his load. 4 / ??

Does it matter if it's illegal when you're not an adult? "No" is the answer.

call the cops then you retarded faggot jesus christ the autism on this fucking board

Weigh at 129 seems high too

>hey mum take me to school
what are all the pillows and blanket for?
>we're making pillow forts in special ed today

girls also dont know about this filth at that age, in that year

fatty for sure/made up

Yeah well you're a faggot idiot then because it happened. I never wouldve thought I'd be that lucky either.

Continuing
The next day when I woke up. I got dropped off at school early so I could go behind the schools and find a good
place to set up a blanket and a few pillows so it wouldnt be too cold/gross/weird. I didnt have a car yet so I
didnt know where else to fuck her. I went behind the school and found that there was a really well laid out track
and field trail. I picked an uncommon trail and set up. Then I went to the front of the school and watched the
school busses arrive. I waited, waited, waited and finally saw her walk off the bus. She was wearing super tight
Pink Corduroy pants that made her ass look even better than what she described, a tank top so tight that her almost
developed tits were spilling out of, and a choker that just screamed "cum swallower". It reminded me of some of the
things we had talked about the night before. She told me that she loved the taste of cum and that she only makes a
guy wear coondoms if they weren't going to let her swallow his load. 4 / ??

BUmp

Type faster OP

More more more please

Cont fag

Type OP type!

op is a cuck

Someone smack op, his record is skipping

He fucked up his copy paste

Bumpy bump

I waved a few times in her direction when I saw that she was facing my way. It only took a few times for her to see
me and start walking my way. When we met up she acted a little shy but at the same time, her body language was saying
"I cant wait to suck on your neck while I grab the crotch of your jeans underhanded". So, even though I was still a
virgin and a little shy, I had decided that if I was going to get laid then I'd need to be fearless and just talk as
dirty but as honest as I could. We were still around a bunch of students that were walking inside the building so I
had to whisper to her "I already found the best place for us to fuck, lets go, follow me so i can ravage that sexy
fucking bubble butt of yours". I remember the exact moment I said that, I was thinkin to myself that I came off way
too horny and way too dirty. To my delight though, her eyes lit up, she grabbed my hand and said "then what are we
waiting for? lets go".. I couldn't fucking believe it. I was 16, had, barely any confidence, and took a wreckless
risk, and yet this hott ass middle school chick wanted to fuck me without a condom and suck the cum off my cock when
i was ready to bust. My dick was diamonds before we had even walked for 15 seconds. 5 / ??

This, although there were sloots, there have always been sloots, there will always be sloots no matter the current year.

My dick is expanding to Mars c’mon OP type as fast as you can!

i actually had sex with a girl who was like 14 years old max, i was 25, im not sure how i feel about that now 2 years later, feel as if i wasnt thinking, thank god i used a condom

Did you put it up her fart box?

When we finally arrived to the spot, she giggled kind of sweetly and said "wow this is kind of a weird bed but I
don't like to be on bottom so it doesn't bother me, you will be the one with your ass on the cold ground". It made
me so much harder to hear that she was dominant. I remember laughing and then awkwardly hugging her then grabbing
her ass in the middle of the hug. She told me "holdon" and took her pants off, then her socks. She was wearing blue
hip huggers with a superman logo on it. Then she said "Okay now we can hug". I knew what she meant, but didn't care
so I did it again. Her ass felt amazing. Maybe it was just a normal ass... but knowing I was about to plow my cock
into it just made it that much better. I remember that while I was grabbing it, I was feeling a lot more confident
and figured she was just as horny, if not hornier than I was. So I said "You wanna feel my goods too?". Obviously
it wasn't the most sly thing to say but she didn't seem to care. She was immediately stroking my diamond hardened
cock through my jeans. 6 / ??

no she was just desperate to lose her virginity, i just wanted to help her in a safe way with that

Any boy would fuck another girl if they were at that age, so im calling bull, or she was a fucking land whale

Well did you at least put your finger in her pooper? If you’re pounding a 14 yo you have the perfect opportunity to get some of that delicious loli shit on your fingers.

I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled her towards me and laid down. Pulled her ontop of me and told her to "give it
to me". I swear to God. I had zero ability to be sexy but somehow it didnt matter... She got ontop of me and slowly
slid my dick into her. The first time sliding into her was even better than I thought. A super warm, tight, slick
pussy all for me. I felt so damn good. I remember being even more turned on by the fact that she hardly had any
pubes. At first I thought she shaved but upon closer inspection realized that this girl had really just not fully
finished puberty but was far enough in to moan and pounce up and down on my dick. I wont lie, I only lasted a good
47 seconds. I felt so god damn embarassed but she STILL didn't care. After she swallowed my load I remember she said
the most confidence assuring thing I had ever heard at the time. She said "Holy fuck none of the guys I've fucked
have EVER given me that much cum" 7 / 7 next

Burger King foot lettuce

she wanted experience before making a move on the guy she was interested in, she was not fat at all, but she was way too young, i dont think i would like to have sex with a girl that young again

i usually sput on the anus and press my thumb on the anus of the girls when i fuck them doggy, i dont remember specifically if i did that to that girl, but its what i usually do so i might have

Agree.

Great pic

Final: I felt so confident and hott. I felt like I was an ace of spades to her, and in reality it was true. She had
only fucked a few other guys that were in 6th, 7th and maybe 8th grade. She wouldn't shut up about how thick my cock
was and how she could actually feel stimulation in her G-Spot with every thrust. It only took a few minutes of her
telling me all these complimenting things for me to be hard and ready to fuck her again. This time I decided I was
going to get up and get on top of her and do doggy style, but before I could, she pushed me back down and said "No,
I like to do the work". So she turned around and straight up did reverse cowgirl on me. I couldn't believe this
fucking middle schooler that had basrely hit puberty was able to ride my dick reverse cowgirl and with ease. Again,
it was so fucking hott that I was already about to cum after only a few minutes. She got off of me, put my dick in
her mouth whole stroking it and wildly dragging her tongue all over the tip of my dick until I busted in her mouth.
She swallowed, said "yum" and then said "Sooo I'm gonna go to class unless you want to fuck my ass when you get hard
again". And just at that moment, we heard numerous and rapid footsteps coming down the track trail we were fucking on.
With that, we snuck back to the school and never even talked again. I'd never trade the way I lost my virginity for
the world.

And that my Sup Forumsrothers is how I lost my virginity. I swear to God the whole story is 100% true. I have no reason to lie or to impress anyone, it has no benefit or value to me to make shit up. I just want people to know that kinky sex with a borderline pre-teen slut is possible... You just have to grow some balls, take a risk and ask that slutty slut whore to choke on your cock.

What the fuck is this, an entry for a Readers' Digest short story competition? Epic suspenseful finale, 7/10
Thanks OP

Encouraging but I'm afraid that ship has sailed already for me. Good story user.

op post more pics

good story op

No mate. It's never too late to fuck a horny mid-teen. You just HAVE to make sure she's gonna be down for it, otherwise you'll be jailed asap

Damn I’m sorry you got cockblocked from experiencing a 12 year old’s tight poopy anus rubbing against your dick

Impressive. Very nice. Let's see how Paul Allen lost his virginity.

Penthouse worthy if you change the ages?

Haha naw it's all good. A year later I had tons of confidence and took advantage of an old website called wouldyouhitthis.com. For some reason it was riddled with 11-20 year olds. I remember the last month I was 17 I tried getting it out of my system by fucking as many chicks as I could. sadly I was only able to fuck two chicks that month. A 13 year old that was kinda loose so I only fucked her in the ass (which was amazing because I never needed a condom and came into her ass) and the other one was her best friend, extremely EXTREMELY tight pussy that I almost regret not cumming in because it felt so good. Grab your dick and squeeze almost as tight as you can, thats how it felt. She always made little squeeks when I would put it all the way in. I miss those days so much. I'm alnost 30 now and know for a fact that I'll never fuck a girl like that again.... Shit, I cant even think about it without needing to go jerk off.

First girl looked almost identical to pic related, but she was probably 1 or 2 less on the scale of hottness