The absolute state of german football

>the absolute state of german football

youtube.com/watch?v=9tzGNs30VBM
youtube.com/watch?v=oah-MZaIXgg

wow now we have armies of angry white men marching through the streets in their uniforms attacking everything in their way. thanks football - I guess all these no racism spots really payed off afterall...

imagine these guys would just raid refugee camps and kill everyone inside

god speed lads

Angry Eintracht mob set fire to my dad's car once.

Bless these mother fuckers, insurance payed almost twice as much as it was still worth.

germans love a good march

imagine people would realize those clowns are costing us more money and sapping more of the police force than the refugees, but it's okay, they white, they dindunuffin, good bois

this kraut gets it

Well what would you rather have? Them being turkish or a mob of african and arab refugees.

BE GLAD THEIR WHITE

People like you deserve death, i bet you would shag old granny merkel and invite 29 syrians in your home to rape your family

don't worry, in 20 years there won't be any white men left in germany

1 million immigrants cost roughly 75 billion euro shekels each year. How much do you think a Dynamo march costs?

sorry for intruding on your safespace :-(

>Dynamo playing successful football for the first time in ages
>better put up a fuss to make the focus shift onto the ultras instead

These guys are just vain as fuck, it always has to be about them. I think the club is just a vehicle for them to get on the news so they can satisfiy their vanity.

Which Eintracht?

>german "sports"

a couple of bombs

No prob famalama. Next time you plan on playing dumb just tellus right away. We will play along la

we need another bomber harris.

Dynamo are /ourguys/ alright.

Lads

Yeah, bombing our cities would rid us of shitskins and their enablers.

based

I mean the fans, not your shitty jew father

t. 61%

Same can be said for America but in 10 years

There are nearly as many Whites in America as there are whites in all of Europe.

"whites"

Just the refugee camps and your local government I imagine.
I won't advocate violence, but altruism and kindness to those who aren't of the swme ethnic groups are uniquely European Caucasian traits and once you are the minority in your own country you will not be afforded the same kindness you extended to the Arabs and Africans.

Yes whites, most of rural USA has been very insular even between the European settlers, you can clearly tell who is of German ancestry, of Irish, British etc.
The CIA said the ethnic makeup of the US has "disturbingly pure" lines based on where their families first settled.

I could say the same of you though Kraut, how much Turkroach or slavic admixture do you carry?

Just looks like they're marching to the stadium, what's the big deal? Who are they attacking?

there also probably 10 times the amount of niggers and muslims than in all of europe

that's why we use percentages

Arabs aren't white you fucking moron, you're probably less than 50% white

fucking cringe

they injured 21 security guys and 15 policemen.

are these the refugees Sup Forums told me to worry about?

The refugees would probably fuck them up tbqh. Mostly desperate young men who came from shitty backgrounds, many of whom have seen actual warfare....against some regular Europeans.

you mean young men who ran from actual warfare right user ? they will just run to the next country once the right starts to confront them.

I will be so happy when your depressing piece of shit country collapses.

you're getting rekt by guys in wheel chairs

I can watch this league