Dear Sup Forums: Why is every citizen of the United States of America a huge fucking retard?

Dear Sup Forums: Why is every citizen of the United States of America a huge fucking retard?

Other urls found in this thread:

solari.com/blog/dod-and-hud-missing-money-supporting-documentation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

op post your country

Because they're American.

It’s not us it’s you.

just look at their leader; perfect example of how smart the typical american is (or isn't)

If your american youve never heard of my country.

Side effect of high fructose corn syrup

"Durr..........."

- Average American

Is that because it's so tiny that nobody gives a fuck about your country or anybody that lives there including you?

Quick reminder that most Americans hate Trump, myself included.

No, it's because Americans aren't aware of any countries other than their own and Mexico.

No, it's because his handbook doesn't have a response for when user asks that question. Stuff like that is for senior shills only

As an American I agree Americans are as smart as Homer Simpson.

0/10 troll. Most Americans approve of Trump and his family is viewed as being like royalty.

>Dear Sup Forums: Why is every citizen of the United States of America a huge fucking retard?
if you're basing that on the idiot in the white house. keep in mind that less than half of us who voted actually chose him to be president. If you're just making general statements about americans, there are a lot of huge fucking retards in every country.

Hi my name is Hugh
Hugh Janess
SAY MY NAME

>his handbook
underrated post. ctr and share blue really have them

Public education

D'oh!

I think it's because it's so poor and irrelevant to worldly affairs that nobody gives a fuck about it. That's probably why

Take that image down. You have 3 minutes to comply.

How much you wanna bet its the same person every day that makes these threads

>poor and irrelevant
Yup, that's the United States all right.

hi olli

on top of that a lot of votes for him were more votes against Hillary than for him (which I dont necessarily disagree with).

Also Sup Forums houses pol so you're going to get a disproportionate amount of edgy incels who actually say they like him.

Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that?

Yeah nothing worse than a president that puts our country 1st and works for us and try to fix everything that Ooobama screwed up
Only liberal morons hate Trump

*you're

Nice try. American typing detected

Yes, good. Attack your fellow Sup Forums user for expressing his opinions. GOOD.

lol sad

Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment?

really got me there kid :)

Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that?

Feed me more replies

Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now.

triggered

It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosome-less retard.

MORE I SAY

They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world.

yep, I'm sad. but it's also true. drumpf couldn't even get a simple majority. Now that's sad

Please, I ask of you, with all fellow Sup Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible.

got me again!

I'm still hungry for more replies, kid.

End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irrational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing.

My regards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself.

I think the dude is incompetent and an actual manchild but I cant take anyone seriously who calls him "drumf". Its like the dudes who kept calling obama "obongo" and shit. You kind of categorize yourself imo

Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.

Suck a dick, kiddo.

Jesus Christ this is cringey.

oh dang whipping out the bleach meme now nice. Got em!

They're uneducated and brainwashed to think education brainwashes them. The educated big boys with money can then make them believe whatever the fuck they want to make money and make them all work for a shitty minimim wage with zero government whatsoever.

Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that?
Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment?
Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that?
Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now.
It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosome-less retard.
They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world.
Please, I ask of you, with all fellow Sup Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible.
End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irrational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing.
My regards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself.
Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.

People were fed up with the establishment, i.e. Hilary.

I’m a libtarded cuck
I’m a snowflake
I’m Hugh
Hugh Janess
Millennials have huge anuses they’re fags At least the libtards

Yes, yes that's right! Fight with each other! Your fellow Sup Forums user is your enemy!

Post more faggo.

I'm not. I didn't vote for that shitstain.
I wanted Obama's 3rd Term.
I wanted stable democracy.

>Hugh Janess
I'm a millennial
I don't get it

Please don't insult the entire continent.

>i.e. Hilary.
>Hilary
i.e you're retarded

Trump not getting the majority vote is a painful topic for you?

>Obama's 3rd Term.
>stable democracy.
Yeah, just throw away the Constitution... might as well live in North Korea if you want to have the same leader for more then 8 years in a row. Retard.

>nigger detected

faglord confirmed

When are you going to have a clever reply, fuckwit? Cry more, kiddo.

Whatever kid. Oh I'm sorry did I fucking trigger you? Were you fucking triggered you little cry baby?

you sound like the kind of person who posts their daily load out with a couple over sized cold steel knives, and their dad's handgun (that they actually don't carry around they just want to show it off) and then talk online about how they are a crusader against the scourge of SJWs even though they live deep in the middle of bumfuck where they are probably going to shoot up a church because theres a black dude there

wow that's pretty stupid faggot
kek

Fuck off. Honestly go fuck yourself to the highest fucking caliber you fucking asshole.

Less than half the population voted, and less than half of voters voted for him. He's got the lowest approval rating of any president in modern history, a plummeting stock market, a litany of unfulfilled promises, and he'll soon be indicted for obstruction. I hope this little excursion into actual hillbilly retardation was worth it, you un-American faggots; You got taken by literal russki pinko euronigger propaganda.

███╗░░░██╗██╗░██████╗░░██████╗░███████╗██████╗
████╗░░██║██║██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔════╝██╔══██
██╔██╗░██║██║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗█████╗░░██████╔╝
██║╚██╗██║██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██╔══╝░░██╔══██╗
██║░╚████║██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝███████╗██║░░██║
╚═╝░░╚═══╝╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░╚══════╝╚═╝░░╚═╝

this had better not be a fucking samefag

Stable decline in everything except the liberal elites getting richer and making our country weaker
How can U believe their BS
REAGAN WAS THE BEST PRESIDENT AND TRUMP IS FOLLOWING HIS PLAYBOOK
Oh and pissing y’all off :)

So sick of little fucking bitches like you who fucking have a fucking opinion like you're fucking sitting over there like, oh I'm some fucking problem to you because I'm not even fucking saying a fucking word to you.

We’re retards because we don’t let you suck Uncle Sam’s titties anymore? Okay bro.

thank you for proving OP's point

>not detecting troll post on Sup Forums

reply more fagtron

Fuck off. Call it what you fucking asshole? Hormonal? Kid you're a fucking bullshitter. You're a fucking bullshitter. Go fuck yourself.

BLACK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the BLACK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the BLACK man impregnates.
In total, the BLACK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.
All this is the reason why the BLACK man is the epitome of masculinity.

>I'M DUMB AND STUPID AND DON'T U FORGET IT

kek

Let's not forget that there are twenty-one trillion dollars missing from DoD and HUD expenditures!
solari.com/blog/dod-and-hud-missing-money-supporting-documentation/

wow you're really buttmad Trumpfag

Ah, the old Democrat strategy

>Voters are so fucking dumb, why won't they just vote for us?

>"Durr! My opinion is superior to yours! DURRR!!!!!"

Typical American, your 70 IQ is showing.

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

if you voted for Trump
you are dumb af

Did you respond to the wrong person?

also, Trump voter doesn't (and didnt) mean trump supporter.

Lots of folks who voted for him are none too happy. Both were horrible choices imo.

Why do a lot of millennial think the government will take care of them
Y’all need to learn if you want something you gotta work for it

faggot

Tell us more!!

You ain't fucking nothing. You ain't fucking anyone. You ain't got a fucking clue in your fucking head who I am or what I'm fucking about.

Just stop. If you ever post here again, I will fuckin’ choke slam you into a coffee table, with any luck it will be one of those old school antique coffee tables that was made out of the really good wood from deep in the fucking forest and not that Ikea bitch that explodes like a fucking stunt table. I will put you right through it, and pull you up by your god damn larynx and then right through the dry wall, my hand would be disappearing into the wall like I just fisted a fucking horse. Then I’d pull you out, you’d have plaster all over your fucking hair, you’d be deprived of 3 quarters of your oxygen, and you’d start to cry. Then I’d just whisper into your ear, really calmly, like one of those bad guys in one of those great 80’s movies with Mel Gibson, or fucking Stallone or whatever, where once the goons would get him tied up and the head bad guy that’s running bitch would come in all relaxed with his dress shoes and suit and would just come up and put his face like parallel to the other dude’s face and just come in and whisper in the guy’s ear nice and calmly. That’s what I’d do to you, as you’re struggling to breath, I’d put my head right next to your ear and just be like “If you ever post in this section again, I will fucking kill you. You understand me? The only reason you’re not dead right now is because I haven’t figured out how to get away with it yet. If you even come in this section again, I swear to god, I will grab you by your fucking baby fat and the top of your fucking head and I will throw you upside down through a bay window” As you sit out there in the rain, picking the glass and the wood shards out of your body, I’m gonna take a tray of hot macaroni and throw it right on your fucking face. That’s what I’ll do if you ever post here again.

That I'm fucking calling these fucking kids tryhards, has your fucking panties in a bunch for what? For what? For fucking what kid?