youtube.com/watch?v=TtXMeMR81q4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D4Ev9HKy0i4
youtube.com/watch?v=cmZNLyJViuE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reggaeton, harsh noise rock, new wave, trap, dubstep, emo rock

>reggaeton, harsh noise rock, new wave

pleb

No wonder Sup Forums hates it, it's happy music.

it's literally r*ddit music

>harsh noise
Get out you pop music philistine.

youtube.com/watch?v=D4Ev9HKy0i4
>user is just mad he can't swing with a qt listening to other qts.

Pathetic.

Black metal

Reddit can't be as depressing/depressed as Sup Forums then. Says a lot about this site in general.

Post some good (not electro) swing.

I like happy music that isn't garbage.

electroswing is pretty awful but dubstep is cancer

This.

Electro Swing is comfy af.

Just listening to it makes me smile.

Electro swing is yet more proof that the early 2010s was absolutely hands down the worst time for music since the 1900s.

It's not garbage, you're just underage.

Mumble rap is up there.
> new wave
Kys

give me an example of harsh noise rock

>new wave
>emo
>noise rock
>dubstep
>bad
pleb

Imagine being this wrong

Washed up nostalgia wanking over cliches can only be a novelty. Once that wears off, there is nothing to keep anyone interested.
Which is why electroswing and synthwave are derivative to the extreme and completely washed up at this point.

Imagine being this depressed, and wallowing in it too!

Take a chill pill bro.

I'm cool, I just don't particularly care about gimmicks in music, which is precisely what electroswing comes down to
>chop some older vocal jazz and big band samples
>slap a house beat over it to completely ruin the interplay of the orchestra and the rythmic drive
>post it on youtube with a poorly drawn cartoon character and a sepia filter

It's fun tho bro, it gets you groovin' and a movin'. Step away from the HANL album and brighten your day.

>It's fun
Stop.

>just turn off your brain bro xD
no thanks
swing is already fun enough, I don't need to listen to a watered down version with crappy artificial surface noises added to it.

>that's so depressing, what's wrong with you?
Being able to experience catharsis through music is the best pleb filter. You sound like literally every normie I know. Enjoy being one dimensional and not having a personality. Btw there's much better music to dance to if you're into that

t. depressives who love to wallow in it.

pop punk

kill those who like this garbage what the fuck

Nice assumptions, but i listen to every type of music there is kid. A lot longer than you too. Enjoy being depressed and taking life too seriously, which is what everyone here does.

>tfw wallowing into your crippling depression to the gloom sound of Benny Goodman
youtube.com/watch?v=cmZNLyJViuE

>enjoys listening to music from across the emotional spectrum and not just fake happy garbage 24/7
>stop being so depressed xDDD
My dad's also been listening to music longer than I have, he doesn't pretend like he has good taste though