This goon just ruined the spurs season. Spurs would have won the conference if it wasnt for this dirty fuck

This goon just ruined the spurs season. Spurs would have won the conference if it wasnt for this dirty fuck

they were still losing the series regardless

Retards actually believe this

>barely won by 2 at home
wow, he totally ruined them with his 11 points and 1 block

GSW'S ROAD TO THE FINALS:

Blazers /w injured Nurkic
Utah /w injured Golbert
Spurs /w injured Kawhi/Parker

what a fuckin joke

why do people keep using nurk being injured as an excuse for them getting swept? denver tradded his ass for peanuts because hes trash. remember he played in game 3? he is the sole reason they blew that lead lol

>a dude who literally just came back from a fractured leg didnt play so well
It really made me think

Are you really that stupid? Kill yourself pronto

If Spurs don't beat them I hope the Cavs take the cancerous meme bros and their retard libtard fans straight to hell

Based Zaza

Cry me a river Spurdora faggots haha

Very weak bait. Heres a pity (You)

At least the cavs will disseminate this meme

if you fuck with Zaza we will fuck with you faggots

we made him almost start in allstar game, remeber that dickwits

If you think 3 quarters can characterize the outcome of a series then you're the idiot. Spurs got BTFO by over 30 by the Rockets just last round remember?

CAVALIERS' ROAD TO THE FINALS:

Lance Stephenson and a handful of nobodies taken from the street
The worst playoff performing team in NBA history
EITHER a team led by a midget OR a team that would have 15 wins if they weren't in the eastern conference

>gets beat by a midget

I would laugh my ass off of lebeta gets beat by the leltics

And they fucking blew them out the last two games. What's your fucking point?

Are you dense? Follow the conversation. I'm agreeing with the comment that Spurs would've still lost the series. Them being up in Game 1 doesn't necessarily mean shit.

cucker carlson memepost gtfo flyover

What are the chances Pop sends a benchwarmer to deck out Durant and/or Curry?

0 because those benchwarmers are now his starters HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

If they took game 1 I think they would've won the series