well i bet you have a better chance than i do

me too bro

You'll find her...

You're not bad looking
I'm sure you'll find a qt soon
Good luck user

Well step one is to go out and try...
Worked for me.

You can dude, just focus on self improvement and doing what you love in life and women will come to you. Read some books, start exercising and get out of the house.

>Be girl user
>give head to best friend,
>he leaves friend zone
>dates him
>cheats on me with his flesh light and chinese cartoons
>ask him why he doesn't want free sex
>says 'I love the sex, but you keep making me shave'
>dump his ass, I hate his scratchy beard on my face
>find man who likes free sex and has a good clean body (women like shaved men as much as men like shaved women, just so you know)
>Happily married for 10 years

Shave your fucking face you faggot. This fucking beard shit has to end. When fucking hipsters have beards bigger than those duck dynasty fags, you know you are in a group of stupid.

Try reading how to win friends and influence people by Carnegie, that book changed my way of interacting with the people in my life for the better. Once you gain some self confidence you'll do better with women.

The worst thing in the world is having one and falling in love with her and then she leaves you.

It will tear you up. You'll never get over her. I know...

What was your high school experience like user? just curious.

Huh. Where have I heard that before?

So you married a fag

Hey dude I know that feel, loneliness fucking sucks and I don't know what to tell you.

i'm sure you can estimate. never had friends. i remember praying to god (raised mormon) begging him to let me have a friend or at least not have to eat lunch alone. never happened, so either god doesn't exist or he doesn't give a fuck about me to even let me fucking have a friend.

i had a gym teacher tell me out of nowhere one day that if i was going to shoot up the school, to let him live. so yeah i guess people just fucking hate me intuitively

tits or gtfo

If god existed I would trade my life for one wish. And that wish would be for you to get cancer.

back to /soc/ with you

I’m 15, not that attractive, and kind of awkward around girls. Most people think I’m a fucking weirdo. But I somehow have a girlfriend.
>be me
>first day of sixth grade, August 2013
>see girl I think is hot
>yesplease.jpeg
>sit next to her
>act like an autistic faggot, get semi-friendzoned
>ask another girl out to see if she gets jealous
>she kind of does
>start talking to her more
>develop feelings for her
>give her a flower on the last day of school
>slowly fall in love, but take it slow
>kiss in seventh grade
>relationship slowly gets more serious
>start getting more intimate and officially dating during the summer before freshman year
>move to Texas
>continue long-distance
>visit Thanksgiving 2017
>the spark isn’t gone
>still talk to her every day
>hope to visit again soon
You’ll find a girl you’re meant to be with user. Just put yourself out there and don’t be afraid of judgment. Talk to yourself in the mirror, practice every day and you’ll find it easier to talk to people. Your mindset and hygiene are the most important things. Don’t worry about your looks too much.

Samefag irl

Pic is a bit old

Kek