Poorfag here would any richfags give me money id like to go to a restaurant for once

poorfag here would any richfags give me money id like to go to a restaurant for once

get a fuckin job you bum

fuck outta here you piece of shit. get a job like everyone rise

sent :^)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Get a job and gain your own money

If we still had post ID's I could ask you for a paypal.
Legit would OP.

Thriving atm and can spare it no prob. Was homeless at some point. Don't let these dweebs get to you OP, life has its ups and downs. These kids just haven't been through them yet. Improving your situation takes work and time invested in change. It takes grooming your mind. Don't let this negativity poison the well.

You're part of the problem of the "gibs" culture.

I know someone who would love to shove a creamy steamy meal down your throat OP.

You're just naive right now to what selfmade really means. What it takes psychologically and environmentally. What gratifies your anger now vs. what yields results, an ROI, later. You'll get it, if you don't linger in a cynical closet victim role.

>implying wealth distribution in this country is in any way fair
you're part of the problem with humanity

"I just want to go to a restaurant"

Save your goddamn money and make your own food. This is why you're poor.

add me on steam its mac dangold berger ill tell you my paypal

>"you want to go to a restaurant? fuck you! get a job dirtbag!"
>"you want a second platinum-plated personal aircraft? by all means Mr. Koch, you earned it"

>implying humans could create a system where one doesn't get more than they need
there would always be one greedy bastard taking more than they're owed

Morale and energy are a precious commodity if you're at rock bottom. It can be tie breaker between being knocked out and running the gamut through a job agency. If your main concern right now is feeding yourself today most of that day's gonna be dedicated to acquiring food, everything else waits.

>Morale and energy are a precious commodity

Spent posting on Sup Forums begging for restaurant money. Are you a fucking moron?

yes and the US is a perfectly example of that concept being taken to the extreme

Why are you so frustrated that you have to barge into this thread and put OP down for asking for a booster? Nobody's putting a gun to your head and telling you to be here. What's driving the spite?

Probably a lower middle classer struggling to make ends meet that gets buttsore about poors asking for handouts

>yes and the US is a perfectly example of that concept being taken to the extreme
duh
1776 will commence again

OP should be happy I bumped his beggin' ass.

OP here, if anyone actually wants to help out this is my steam if u add me ill tell you my paypal. anything helps.

usually i just ignore these posts cause they are cancer
but this one made me laugh for the first in a log time

I thought forever somebody doxxed the guy making log threads and this is him, turns out he is just some faggy singer in a metal band