I just saw Schindler's List. You guys are terrible. Leave the Jews alone and APOLOGIZE

I just saw Schindler's List. You guys are terrible. Leave the Jews alone and APOLOGIZE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gdgPAetNY5U
youtube.com/watch?v=iCMVnd64cJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nTZl5vKgaoA
youtube.com/watch?v=BSJcXPCxlzI
youtube.com/watch?v=_9qlxs3B4fg
youtube.com/watch?v=9rYZHTU9KOY
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6FMK1EN3aU
youtube.com/watch?v=jGPoOoOqB2g
youtube.com/watch?v=jEvyEM0JdSc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>apoLOGize

One of the greatest films ever. I also recommend that you watch Shoah (1985), by Claude Lanzmann.

is that liam neeson?

I read Night get on my level

>liam neeson?
He was one good looking Nazi.

Do liberals see this move and think both sides had good points?

If the people had risen up and killed the fuck out of the Nazis, would liberals say that both sides were wrong because violence is bad?

Would a liberal have prevented this from happening in the first place, or do they prefer to make sure everyone sees them crying about it afterward while defending the "free speech" of modern-day Nazis organizing to commit genocide yet again?

Classic film.
My gf is too innocent and when I suggested we watch it, I realized how fucked I was based on my laughter of each executed jew.
She was in horror. I guess that movie is a little too brutal
Classic shit for y'all to vibe wit

youtube.com/watch?v=gdgPAetNY5U

but muh liberals

Fuck the money changers and have another bar-b-que with them.

agreed the Schindler's list is probably the singlhandedly best historical fiction movie out there. would reccomend

I literally whack off to this movie when the Jews are stripped naked and ran around that open field like cattle

Nazi Execution bump
youtube.com/watch?v=iCMVnd64cJQ
youtube.com/watch?v=nTZl5vKgaoA
youtube.com/watch?v=BSJcXPCxlzI
youtube.com/watch?v=_9qlxs3B4fg

Tfw obvious bait
>I agree that the Holocaust was wrong, though

youtube.com/watch?v=9rYZHTU9KOY
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6FMK1EN3aU
youtube.com/watch?v=jGPoOoOqB2g
youtube.com/watch?v=jEvyEM0JdSc

The fact that you privileged nazibois get away with terrorism just proves once and for all that you're the capitalist elite's attack dogs. You're allowed to exist because they know you'll attack the people to protect their established power after they really fuck things up. You can't wait to get to work being their thugs so you'll get treated like their favorite pets.

Alt-right are all 100% class traitors.

Go outside and get a real job, and stop being a fag.

ohhh noooo. alt-right just got btfo, antifa plz stop we admit defeat

No. Get Schindler Fisted faggot.

College kid detected

I always found the scene where the rich Jews and Schindler were in the car quite funny.
Sort of illustrates part of the problem.
>'If you give me money I can save you and your people'
>'Yes, but what do I get out of it?'

Everyone knows you're collaborators. Everyone knows that you serve the corrupt capitalist elite. Upper-middle-class Clinton supporters and you brainwashed Nazifags represent the two forms of capitalist domnation - one is the carrot, one is the stick.

>you're the capitalist elite's attack dogs
..said the college good goy, supported by the establishment he claims to be against. "The media and the DNC would be so proud of me" he thought.

jesus, you are a moron.

That's right - you've been trained to think that everyone who isn't a militant capitalist stormtrooper is the "liberal" enemy. You know nothing. You're a tool of the powerful, capable only of violence against the powerless.

I didn't even take a side. But just look at that projecting.
>everyone who doesn't believe what I do is the problem

While you're talking about 'tools of the powerful', go ahead and tell me which political side is most often attacked in popular media today.
Then consider who's financing it and who they're promoting.
Hard mode: Try doing it without multi-sourcing FOX

You still think you're the heroic underdogs fighting the liberal establishment, which proves you know absolutely nothing except what the rich want you to think. Which once again proves that you are their tools.

>You still think you're the heroic underdogs
Again with that projecting. I'm not even taking a side, just pointing out your flaw.
Here you are parroting your popular opinions while calling others tools.

Imagine taking a step back and looking closely at both sides. I know it's difficult, you'll probably get disowned by your like-minded friends.

I remember reading the book a day no pigs would die when I was a kid and feeling bad and not wanting to eat pork anymore, then I ate a pork chop because it was for dinner

Yeah quite a comedy right?

>If the people had risen up and killed the fuck out of the Nazis, would liberals say that both sides were wrong because violence is bad?

This was the main point raised by Inglourious Basterds, since the Basterds outviolenced the Nazis.

>I'm not even taking a side
>both sides, man
>wow, like, be above the conflict

And this behavior shows that there's really no difference between "alt-right" reactionaries and the "liberal establishment" they claim to hate.

Clinton liberals and Trump reactionaries aren't ideological opposites - they're just two brands of the same bullshit that are owned and controlled by global capitalism. Both of you want the same corrupt world of a ruling class with absolute power. You're just squabbling over who gets to be daddy's favorite while the rest of the world burns.

why don't you watch another film written by a Jew, that puts that one into perspective, it's called

Defamation

It's a film everyone interested in Israel or the Israeli-palestinian conflict or antisemitism in the US. Made by an Israeli Jew.

Now watch "the Greatest Story Never Told"

>You
who is "you" exactly?
pretty much no one is alive now that was involved in those atrocities, how can anyone else apologize for something they didnt do?

>Clinton liberals and Trump reactionaries
The world isn't America user. There are plenty of other shitty political situations which can and will only be fixed by a lot of rope and lamp posts.

Whatever gets us past this primitive, fucked-up capitalist world and into a grown-up civilization capable of having a future is fine with me.

It's not a very tricky subject.

It's a battle between two ideologies, held by pretty much the same people--most Americans were white of German and other Western European descent. These two ideologies are relevant morally, so far as I am concerned, as they protect the rule of law, a just (this is subjective) judicial system, and personal liberties (this is just my ideology).

That being said Tarantino is a Jewish, anti-white racist black fetishist who probably didn't have any deeper message to his film than "fuck nazis!".

>Whatever gets us past this primitive, fucked-up capitalist world
As long as communists are among those hanging. They're just as bad with even less of a future.

Conspiracy (2001 - it's an HBO film) is comfy as fuck. A good watch.

>I'd rather destroy the whole world than let anything happen to master!

Yes, yes. We get it. Good dog, etc.

Are you even trying not to samefag? You're probably too busy sniffing your own farts.

>But communism works

So when're you moving to Venezuela? I hear it's a nice summer down in that shithole.

Communists solve more problems than they solve until the system implodes.
Or you end up like China who turns capitalist and doesn't care about its people because "at least we're still communists".

Your response makes you seem like a commie or anarchist (or both). Perhaps if you looked at the history of both you'd see the issues they cause.
But you won't so enjoy living off the state while complaining you won't get more free stuff because you can't be bothered working and that's everyone else' fault.

you people are demented.

It is not worth killing people, unless they are (for example) radical communists or anarcho primitivists who want to destroy civilization.

You faggots need to realize how lucky you are to live in the West. Rule of law exists here--most anywhere else, it doesn't. Massive financial wealth and huge charitable organizations exist (often within national governments) and operate here--anywhere else, you have a harder time finding aid.

Economic and business freedom exists here. Practically nowhere else does it.

The idea that you can improve society more by advocating an ideology where a (probably corrupt) authoritarian government takes over society and implements something ridiculous like Marxism, than just being productive and polite and a good person in general, is fucking wrong. You people make me sick.

>You faggots need to realize how lucky you are to live in the West
Actually I do, that's why the rope and lamp post solution is so effective. The west is sliding down a path that will not be fixed by a vote, especially in places like where I currently am in Europe.
Your choice no longer becomes 'yes' or 'no'. Because of absurd politics and policy it becomes "The government is going to do x. Your choice is 'yes' or 'yes but a little later'".

Furthermore, it is the contention of myself and all other white nationalists that the culture that creates those conditions deserves to be fought for--and since culture is extremely heritable, that must include immigration policy.

I do not actually want an all-white immigration policy, I don't care too much about the genetic homogeneity or whiteness itself (other than perhaps to some degree the attractiveness of white facial and booty features). I just want immigration to be high skill, high IQ, and only as fast as integration, ie, only 1 in 30 or so, such that immigrants don't form their own sub-culture and actuatally integrate. Furthermore, to this effect I advocate tracking of their cultural integration from surveys of their friends and communities (under polygraph, of course) in order for them to not face deportation.

well to the extent that you advocate cultural improvement as I advocate here , I agree with you.

Shindler’s List Is purely based off of fiction. Nice job on the big brained reviews anons. Tell me about that historical time Luke Skywalker saved the universe next thread

FUCK YOU NIGGER

Have you ever even seen the film pal? I doubt it.

>Have you ever even seen the film pal? I doubt it.
I have. Have you tried not being edgy for the sake of it? The thread is dying, no one's even falling for it.