Why do French Canadians suck so bad?

Why do French Canadians suck so bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdARfegZDns
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>French

youtube.com/watch?v=xdARfegZDns

You may hate him and his methods, but his documentation about Health care in Quebec is 100% true.

>a fucking leaf

W E E D

L
M
A
O

Literally where?

Educated Canadians know that Canadas healthcare system sucks user.

That is why Canada should emulate the healthcare system of a more functional country like France. So should the US, rather then trying to deny that their healthcare system isn't complete shit by pointing to other fucked up healthcare systems that are fucked up in different ways and drumming up the FUD.

Frenchies are literally the best thing about Canada.
They are carrying you on any international events and yet you get pissed off if you gotta pay them back?
Canadians truly are jewed-up cucks.

t. American on vacation in Ottawa

I don't have the figures in front of me, but we can do a mental sketch of the basics:

Canadian = cuck
Frenchmen = faggot

Canadian + Frenchman = a Swedish millennial

>Quebec is based
>Been a have not province for over 30 years
What?

Quebec doesn't take care of English speaking patients. I've known many Anglo friends who called 911 then received extremely bad attitude. And some of them didn't receive the any respond and treatment
If you live in North America and speak English DO NOT come to Quebec
I want to warn burgers not to come to this shithole

Nigga can you read?

Well I have to give French Canadians credit they are doing a bang up job of killing French Canadians.

Nothing new here. It's always some burger traveller complimenting Quebec.

Literately similar to white liberal girls commenting how she loves diversity and black cock even though she doesn't live in the ghetto

>Why do French Canadians suck so bad?
Never been sucked by them desu. Must leave your cock smelling like cigarettes and poutine afterwards, i bet.

Because of:
-french people
-english people
-italians
-niggers
-snackbars, this is especially prominent in quebec
-maybe irish people too

There's an ironclad answer for why.

Maybe also because they don't have a solid dose of chinks going along with that for handling the repulsive busywork.

anglo girls do love black cocks though

Well step up your game because canadians have nothing to be complimented about.
I don't recall hearing anything about frenchies murder rate being higher than ordinary, care to explain?

Killing French Canadians through Incompetence.

Better than poo and coriander

You are not making any sense ahmed.