B I need advice/help...

B I need advice/help. I am an Army Combat vet who is barely getting by and my girlfriend disappeared 4 days ago with everything I own including my car. I am now getting worried because I am out of my emergency cash and she has not showed up. I am in South West Ohio and if anyone in that area could offer any advice or offer me a temporary job to help me stay floating you would be an angel sent from heaven. Also if you could help me find her, that would help too. If anything I need my car, i just don't want to report it stolen because that would pretty much fuck her.... I'm between a rock and a hard place, have nowhere to turn or to talk to and Don't know what to do. Pic is her and I have a ton. Can anyone help me? I don't really want to ask for $ because it's not right so maybe some work?

Other urls found in this thread:

lottopays.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bitch has screwed you fuck her report that shit stolen

Disabled Marine Veteran that clawed himself back from homelessness here, get to a vet center get help

>gets used by the US government
>gets used by women

you aren't very smart are you OP

can't you turn to your government and get help?
they sent you into combat why can't they assist you ?

Keep in mind we didnt join the military to get used we did it for noble causes what noble cause have you put your body soul and mind behind? i seriously doubt anything

quads say otherwise faggot

not really you just threw out some stupid meme and proved that your a fat do nothing and done nothing pussy

Call. The. Cops. On. That. Bitch.

If it's your car just report it stolen
She'll turn up.with all your shit she hasn't sold for blow yet.
Try again with a new one.

>meanwhile not reporting stolen shit

Op here
I think I'm going to report it in the morning. I haven't yet because a part of me hopes she will come to her senses
But at this point I don't know what else to do. I am out of money and I don't know where she is. She disappeared with my cash and my Mazda 6. I believe she relapsed and just spent everything on a 4 day binge. Shitty thing is - when I go through with this I have to follow through with it. She already has 6 months on the shelf. Her pops sold us the car so she feels entitled to it. Problem is... is that the car is retitled in my name, registered with perm tags in my name. Insured for 6 months with balance paid on my name. And her namebisnt anywhere. Her father when he sold the car let me retitle it before I signed any type of contract with him and still have not signed anything
So b.... legally that car is mine correct? When this fight starts can you see any legal ground they can stand on? The only thing she has is possession of it at the moment

Try online gambling lottopays.com

Thank you for your service

Who instilled those noble causes in your soul through years of indoctrination?

Oh yeah, the government that used you.

I believe if the police got involved they have no choice but to let me have the Mazda. They would have to take it from me in court.. but please tell me if I'm wrong because if I am there is no point starting a fight like this. Her taking my money is one thing. But add the car to it and I have lost my job, my emergency cash, and everything

Contact her friends and family.
Contact yours.
In Australia there is government assistance and work for the doll, find manual labour job in a factory or warehouse, I UAE to work in an abattoir, live with your parents or fam, friends, get a personnel loan.

If she took everything how do you still have your computer to post this?

>legally that car is mine correct
whose name is it registered under? that is the legal owner of the car.

Use not uae

Kek

Op here again. I went to a traps house and fucked her like crazy. Got high on perks and she said I can use her computer so I got on Sup Forums to post this. I'm still high as fuck and she want me to fuck her again. What do Sup Forumsros?

Tell allybaby to give your shit back or you will bitchslap her til cum comes out of her face from fucking a lot of porch monkeys.

>her
you really are unwell in the head fucker

Funny guy
This is why I love b
. Yes the car is mine. 100%. And I'm using my phone to post. I just figured I'd ask y'alls advice because at this point in life Sup Forums is like a sibling to me. Yes, I am aware of how sad that sounds. Although I'm quite sure I'm not the only one. Lol.
Well thanks for what you fellas were able to offer. If anyone is in southwest Ohio and could offer me some temp work/ or maybe a small loan with collateral that would be nice. OR

Is anyone willing to buy a 2010 Fully loaded Mazda 6?
My email is
[email protected]

>Ramirez
Is she an illegal alien? Call ICE and they will find her then deport her and you get your shit and car back! Problem solved!

might just be the angle but this chick looks like a fucking she-beast

Ramirez....

What unit what MOS where did you see combat?

Biz owner combat vet here who will help you if you aren’t full of shit

Combat vet here. Go to nearest VA clinic say you are thinking about suicide. Free week in psych ward and follow on care.

Report your car. You can drop any charges against her later. And get sober, drugs make you weak. Fellow vet here.

you're retarded if you think doing this is a good idea

I have to agree. Maybe he is down on his luck enough he might need it. But yeah I would avoid this.

Sorry op.
Post all her nudes and let the healing begin.

>fighting oil wars for the government and Israel
Very noble of you user

She obviously doesn't care about you. Yeah it hurts and will for a little. But one day it'll be nothing but a fuzzy memory just like your time over seas. It's time to move on and use the time to heal yourself. Get sober. And figure out what you want out of life.

Shut up

Yeah bro I'm not full of shit. 1-75 cav 2bct 101st airborne division deployed June 2010. But right now I'm not worried about that bro. Trying to deal with the shit in my lane atm

Also guys, all I do is drink, I just am assuming she is out on some kind of binge.
Anyway have a nice night guys thanks for the advice

>Keep in mind we didnt join the military to get used
that is literally what you signed up for

>my girlfriend disappeared 4 days ago with everything I own including my car.

you report it stolen?

pimp her out when she comes back

more nudes