Well pol I just found out my girlfriend is pregnant...

Well pol I just found out my girlfriend is pregnant. Goes to show both the pill and condom can fail ya! Thankfully we are both white with good jobs.

I'm just nervous to raise my kid in the degenerate shit storm of the modern world, any tips raise my kid right and make sure it doesn't become a coal burner?

Pic not realted.

Congrats OP. My first suggestion is to get off Sup Forums. Be the person you want your kid to be

homeschool

>a fucking leaf

NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL
NO CIGARETTES

This.

Tell your kid about dangers of feminism about anti-white groups and jews early on like my dad did and make them think what they want their children to look like. Worked for my dad, should work for you.

And about*

Congrats op.
I just had a little girl 6 months ago so in going to give you some advice.
>sleep when they sleep.
Seriously. Or you won't get any.
>you can never have enough burp clothes
There will be barf. You will use these.
>everyone will give you advice.
But you don't have to use it all. Try new things but use what's right for you. this includes my advice.
>read to them early.
I started when we got home from the hospital. Now books are her favorite thing. Cardboard books are great because they can't rio the pages or destroy them when they chew on it.

It's pretty great user. Congrats and do your best. That's all you really can do.

>condom
You got cucked OP

Condom failed? Check to see if the mailman has anything to say

You would know, Treadeu

get a dna test on the kid senpai

This desu

Seconding this

Good luck mate. I'm a youngun with no parenting experience and have no real advice, aside from teaching your children to value the truth.
Trying to imprint all your own ideals on the kid can make for a disaster when they're sent to college and learn the "truth." Let them draw their own conclusions.
My parents raised me as a liberal and look where I ended up.

>Goes to show both the pill and condom can fail ya
>both the pill AND condom can fail
>implying she is actually on the pill
>implying you aren't about to embark on feminism's wild ride

Also pic related.

Thanks everyone. To be honest, I'm pretty much scared out of my mind and overwhelmed, but at the same time I'm oddly very happy. Don't really know what to feel.

>Goes to show both the pill and condom can fail
how can you be this gullible?
The truth is she "forgot" to take the pill, and condoms are extremely simple for a woman to circumvent. She got you to knock her up on purpose.

Search your feelings, you know its true.

>both pill and condom failed

I have bad news for you. It begins with BBC

Implying furthering success of the white race is a bad thing.

Get an abortion you retard. Unplanned pregnancies are degenerate, you might as well be a nigger

in other words she didn't take the pills and poked holes in the condom

hope you don't live in a liberal/democrat state, you're about to get fucked

>Goes to show both the pill and condom can fail ya

Lol poor fuck doesn't even realize he got cucked. OP just hope your girl fucked a white guy so you don't actually have it thrown in your face when baby comes out

I hate to break it to you, but the chances of BOTH methods of contraception failing are so rare it's nearly impossible.....

So either she missed a pill or she's lying