Why are Nintendo fags so childish?

Why are Nintendo fags so childish?

I don't like Nintendo either

Staple of children of the mid-80s to mid-90s. People who never grew up, never moved on. I’ve got a spyboy relation who’s deep into Pokemon and such all the while his wife brings in all the money.

Is he posing for a cumshot?

sounds like a better life than yours

No video games are not childish... at least nintendo games are well made and arent edgy tryhard nonsense

this

Lmao hardly. The trick with laziness and skinner box hobbies is that they condition you to think that you want them, much like drugs. This dudes always frustrated with his work life, it damages his pride, and all he has ro show for it is bitch tits and a sparse beard.

I explored the entire fringe of the Breath of the Wild Map - that makes me an Edge Lord, yeah?

you mean unmature men children who play video games instead of going out and play a sport in general.

Nice B8 M8

Nu-males are childish. The toothy, open mouth smile gives it away. They never learned to smile normally and it's hard to pull off disinterested alpha with a patchy unkempt beard, so they affect the mannerisms of a child.

These are the people you trust with your bargain basement WordPress site passwords and Windows network administration. These are the people who write earnest thinkpieces for 3rd-tier blogs. These are the Twitterati.

>burnitall.exe

>Literally no pc release
>well made
Pick one

So easy to trigger you soygoys

>milo picture
Thats a rebbitor

>why are fans of the most childish platform childish?

Nobody ever accused you of being smart, am I right?

Nintendo is for gaymos and fags

Don't be like the nintendo fag in the middle. Be like the Chads beside him.

what would you consider to be an adult video game?

Not Nintendo franchises thats for sure. They look like cartoons for kids.

not that user but something like Final Fantasy or Megaman X
any Elderscroll or Fallout game

any shooter is typically compromised by 8 years olds who also play Sanic Forces unironically at the same time

Zelda 1 and LttP were pretty adult, no child could ever actually manage to play them

This is what a "gamer" looks like as an adult (picture related).

Nah, just a cum drinking faggot.

ITT: XBOX fags who can't get over the fact that they're sucking the dick of a corporation that is still shamelessly pushing an abysmally selling video game console with less exclusives than the fingers up their raging xbox-erotic ass. Take it from a marketing analyst in the video game industry that owns all 3 consoles and still enjoys a PS4's library more than the empty shoebox of power that is the xbox. Fuck off with your elitist "supreme console community" mentality. Xbox fags are the main reason people like me left in droves for the much better PS4 and Switch.

/thread

Same goes for PS4/Nintendo fags that think they're hot shit too. Just fucking enjoy your goddamn games like grown adults, for fucks sake.

PC Master Race

Somebody drink the kool aid and bought an xb1?

>videogames

Most of the people ITT think that you faggots who obsess over which console, handheld, etc. that you own and masturbate over need to kill themselves as soon as possible.

Play your childish video games and shut the hell up. The mine is better than yours mentality is pathetic.

Easy there edgelord, don't hurt yourself

PR2, squad, hearts of iron or similar

>much better PS4 and Switch
Muh console exclusives like mario and uncharted justify me spending a 1000$ on several weak ass consoles few years.
Stop thinking exclusives give consoles merit, buy a PC, download emulators to pway yur zeldors and wast of us

You:

Sorry, some of us can actually afford to play non pirated software and support great companies while we do so, PC dork.

>buy a PC
PC is dog shit too. All of the high-end games are shit.

I find this half true, the community is shit but i play video games to release stress amd the accomplishments to me are more like a goal, something to keep you playing and having fun to feel "achieved"

>supports great companies
>literally have to pay to pay online
consolefags are literally killing the gaming industry

Once you notice that everyone online cheats extremely on any game you play, then they all become garbage to a point. Now if you just play offline for a story or something, then sure that is peaceful.

oh im sworry, you didn't wike CSGO or something I guess you'll have to choose from the thousands of other games

Dark Souls

Chris and Liam demonstrating the alpha smile with patchy beards.

theyre too god damn attractive its not fair tbh

And PC fags are also helping kill an industry that employs different types of game designers. Go jerk off to your water cooled PC shell and play your day one janky/buggy games while you wait on the latest patch to make your game playable.

There are no adult video games. Video games are for kids, and adults play them to recapture their childhood (or never leave it).

The most adult video game I can think of is TurboTax: Self-Employed.

CS:GO, nigger get real. You're a delusional moron. PC games are mostly shit and anyone with a high-end system admits it sooner or later.

The faggot shit you niggers usually talk about all sucks ass (the online games you PC cocks in ass homos mention):
>PUBG
>Fortnite
>CS:GO
>TF2 (old now)
>Old School RuneScape
>Overwatch
>League of Legends
>Dota 2
>Minecraft

How hasn't the fucking film industry collapsed yet then retard? Films cost more and make less from each person, literary consoles and their anti consumer practices have put the industry in the soon crash it is heading in, and I lay back smiling, knowing I can still play my games, once your consoles get shut off your games will be gone

theyre all virgin games. chad games are on console like COD and the last of us n shit

what u mean shut off? like if the power goes out? cuz you wouldnt be able to play pc either

Sure you can play other games offline, but I am talking about the online experience part. The large community of players and having some fun, but no it is not like it once was anymore, everyone is a major fucking homo anymore, and you know it is true user. If you won't admit that, then you're a straight up liar.

COD is gay as fuck. I would rather kill myself then play that piece of shit nowadays.

>literally picked baby's first PC library, literally put only 2 PC exclusives on the list

Bet you are real excited to not have to have your dad buy your M rated games next year bub

Fucking White Americans are doomed. kek

virgin but ya its pretty bad lol

Are you actually retarded? Lmao. I can play my games just fine when these companies tank some day. If the entirety of your " gaming experience" is solely based on online multiplayer, then you're a sad Fucking cuck. I'll STILL be able to play horizon zero dawn or botw just fine without those companies being in the picture 50 years from now. Your point is moot. Also, your film comparison makes no sense.

>inb4 achtuallee

>IPAs are for soyboys
Oh no! I like IPAs!

all modern console games have to be installed from the internet and if you buy disk you are only getting the first patch, once they end support for the console you will not be able to update the games, so preservation is impossible on console

>You can tell this cum drinker right here just had his dad buy him a prebuilt PC.

Leisure Suit Larry

doing the inb4 literary means you are denying my intelligence, just refer to retard

No I built mine like a fucking human, only retards would take a companies configuration, oh wait consoles

Stay mad nintencucks

Why do soyboys do that stupid open mouth pose?

>No I built mine like a fucking human
Good to know, but my point () still stands.

Not really. If DLC constitutes the full experience, then sucks to suck on missing out. That's what gives console games their charm. You have a window to enjoy everything in its full glory and if you miss out, then oh well. Just play the base game and still experience a great thing. Not that hard to grasp the concept.

I like a lot of Nintendo's games, I think the problem is the vocal minority of the fanbase is a bunch of super-fans that get overly excited over everything Nintendo does while trying to show their love for it for likes online as a sort of "I'm a gamer that loves more than call of duty!" kind of statement.

In actuality, Nintendo makes pretty awesome games, but for every great Nintendo game there is a dozen great non-Nintendo games.

no lol ur dumb they give u the option to skip the update and play the game offline. so singleplayer games will still always work

>full game, every fucking game has DLC
half a game is not fun 20 years from now

Ive been enjoying my switch
Its just nice to be able to have portable couch co-op

I think it's all about what you typically grow up with. But typically I tend to notice people who own Nintendo consoles also own other consoles like Xbox or Playstation. Nintendo tends to hold onto their most successful franchises to stay afloat for the past 40 years and it's becomes very repetitive but even die hard Nintendo fans own other consoles. Nintendo doesn't take as much risks as they used to

I fucking hate the DLC culture. Basically buy a game and then keep buying it. I bought BF1 for PS4, the base game is expensive as shit and I have like half the maps and guns of everyone else because I don't feel like dumping more money into it every few months. They're basically strong arming you to keep giving you money.

Same doesn't make it better that Playstation has ALOT of DLCs and bundles

They are insecure.

The cocksmoker who invented paid DLC’s has to be the biggest cuck in the history of man

Nintendo makes video games for fun.

remember when video games were written for fun?

>They're basically strong arming you to keep giving you money.
To keep giving them money* Sorry

I mean shit I enjoy my switch but I'm not a faggot about it

The fuck is going on with Playstation? They've been doing alot of maintenance the past few days I got kicked off Overwatch a few minutes ago because they were doing maintenance again :\

Then quit playing the game and move on if you don't like it you dumb ass.

Actually, they are far from stupid, because video game addicts like yourself are doing exactly what they want.

Because that’s primarily their target audience. Just look at the systems and the game library. It’s for kids.

>Off of a game for a few minutes and cannot handle it.

Holy shit.

>Then quit playing the game and move on if you don't like it you dumb ass.
Dont you imagine other businesses will take that idea too? Money is money

>PC games are mostly shit

Except that CS:GO, Overwatch, Dota 2, and League of Legends all have multi-million dollar esport industries right now. I'm sorry that Halo never took off, but who the hell wants to play competitively on a CONTROLLER?

>Then quit playing the game and move on if you don't like it you dumb ass.

Where did I say I didn't enjoy the game? You missed the point by a fucking mile.

>esports on a controller and at 30 fps

I dont get the switch hate
I usually play on my pc, but switch is the only console that caught my eye(the rest have very few exclusives im interested in and are basically a shittier more restrictive pc)

Fucking what? Lmfao who said I couldn't handle it? There's been maintenance going on for the past few days if you actually read everything I said

>Except that CS:GO, Overwatch, Dota 2, and League of Legends all have multi-million dollar esport industries right now.

I know this, but honestly they are shitty, even with the esport hype.

>I'm sorry that Halo never took off, but who the hell wants to play competitively on a CONTROLLER?

Not a Halo fan or a console fag. Halo for PC back in the day was alright, but nothing to jerk off over.

Because we live in a world where all true hardship (and thus selective pressure) has been erased by the jews, leading to mass delusion and dysgenics.

The use of the emoticon made it seem like you're a broken little bitch without his video game.

"I am so special I deserve extra optional content, that costs time and money to be created, for FREEEEE"