Which one is the best album?

Which one is the best album?

Tim

I like Up on the Sun. Haven't heard a couple of those, though, so I doubt I'm qualified to have an opinion.

>I doubt I'm qualified to have an opinion
Naw don't say that.

bump

I would say Minutemen in just about any other scenario but goddamn do i love New Day Rising

This. Everything else is good too but personally like Tim the most.

3-Way Tie is easily the worst of the bunch though. Favorite songs from New Day Rising?

Up on the Sun

>no one will know what the top left album is
:(

Another vote for Up on the Sun
The Puppets are fucking legendary man, criminally underdiscussed on this board. Meat Puppets II is the best record of the 80s and no one will ever change my mind

saw them live earlier this year and they sucked except when they played the 3 songs nirvana covered

I dont know why you're trying to dump on them right after I give them massive praise. Doesn't change the sounds on the records. Go away

Telephone free landslide victory

camper van beethoven is a pretty well known band dude . at least on Sup Forums

probably tim or meat is murder, but flip your wig has some of my favourite grant hart songs on it

Never see them discussed here.

a lot of stuff doesnt get discussed that often but people are aware of. just gotta lurk

Signals, Calls and Marches

This every year, Fuck me Academy Fight Song and That's When I Reach for My Revolver shits over anything those artists wrote in those albums, and this is coming from a massive Husker Du Fan

Objectively Flip Your Wig

no fables? WTF

Not 1985.

It's not even close to being the best R.E.M. album.