Posting what i have of my ex, post if you want or dont idgaf. here ya go, shes a cunt

posting what i have of my ex, post if you want or dont idgaf. here ya go, shes a cunt

How rare is she exactly? ;)

pretty fucking rare. does a good job of keeping lies.... 3

dump moar OP!!! she's a dime

This is the last one other ones are videos on my snapchat and my face is in them and love yal but I don't trust yal with my fave

Post videos OP c'mon

OP dont be a puss...
We dont want you, we want this bitch's puss!!!

If my face wasn't in them I woulda uploaded them already

Besides don't i hace to lile reformat it into a web or some shit? Ain't got time for that my pubg match starts in 30 seconds

Just drop a vola. Promise you none of us give a shit about your face lmao

what's your kik? let's talk trading

dump on vola!!!!

Last one I got it's a picture so I can make my face fuck off. But its not that I care about y'all, I can't have those videos on the internet Sup Forumsros law student ready to finish my intern and get in my interview. Can't have that floating around

That ass tho

Not even I mean it was but like, if the chick I'm with now end up breakin up and I post hers. My guy your nutts are gonna be quaking

Post some OP!
Whats your kik, I will tell you the wild things running in my head

I don't have kik I haven't even been on here since. Shit I can't even remember when. This is just a good place to dump shit from ungrateful cunts

Well, dump some of those cunts then mate

Is there a way to screenshot in snapchat without it showing that I screenshotted? I have a pussy pic saved in chat

Fuck the girl, do you have a 5.0 in that GT? I'm thinking of buying one of these next year. How do you like it?

Try snapchat++ from tutuhelper

It's amazing dude anyone who wants to say other wise can suck their own dick I love the way it drives, sounds, handles, and surprisingly doesn't eat my gas when I'm driving normally

And for gods sake make sure you get that animal in stick