You wake up. You are now a black man. What do you do?

You wake up. You are now a black man. What do you do?

I go about my typical white guy activities only to realize that I am treated differently because of my skin color.

We Wuz Kangz.

well i was already half black, what really would change?

Very ambivalent post

kms

Classic low self worth, quitter, channer talk.

obviously i would find out the rules

Start robbing people at gunpoint.

Demand free stuff because muh ancesturs waz slaves and I'm a kang

cucking the white race

probably post my dick on here and laugh at all the autistic cucks sayin " can u please fuck my wife11!!!"

same thing as every day since i'm black

Go back to sleep. Bad dream, right?

eat watermelon see if it tastes different

Steal bike rape some white wamen eat sum watermelon

>talk through every movie
>always block the sidewalk with my friends
>steal shit from Walmart
>Cause so much shit at a new city facility they have to hire full time security guards
>drive everywhere at half the speed limit with my bumper falling off

Oh wait, that's what all the nigs did around here. This shit is already happening.

Topkek

Pull out dick and enjoy having a 10 inch BBC

>white mind with black body
Superhuman

Receive government aid for food, grants for college solely based on my skin color, and then teach my kids that all white people are "evil" while complaining racism still exists

>wUz KaNgz

Commit a crime like usually niggers do.
Shout out loud: “i didindu noting”.

Forgot:

>drown my two sons in a murder suicide

Some FOTB Somalian on my block did that shit a few years ago.

I walk down the street with my tiny little dog and all niglets scream and jump out of the way like he's a walking manifestation of herpagonosiphilis because they're mudslimes raised to think dogs carry disease. My dog has all his shots and gets bathed. That's more than you can say for most of those little shits.

Well after I come to terms with the institutionalized racism I'll have to deal with now, I suppose I'll take some time ro enjoy my new larger sized penis.

This

Well after I get chosen over superior candidates because affirmative action I'll enjoy my half inch larger on average penis for Somalians as confirmed by all applicable research.

Institutionalized racism is just an excuse to not own up to not following the law.
"Its because im black not because im a petty criminal piece of trash"
Individuals are racist, not institutions you retard.

YO, WHERE ALL THE WHITE WOMEN AT?

lol so many worn out comments.

I'd probably do my best convincing everyone I know it's still me and not someone who killed me and took my identity.

use my nigger dick to rape some white women

Eat some chicken

Do it

holy fuck that's funny!

i'd look into the mirror, turn 360° and move back into my bed and try to sleep again.

Kill whitey

True dat you're still a bitch except now its a national geographic documentary instead of an eyesore

It is rude and offensive to look at you in the street

Live out my life forever being annoyed by white kids acting black

Black guy stuff

>get welfare immediately with no hassle
>taste fried chicken and watermelon to see what the fuss is all about

Fuck white chick with no rubber.

Honestly? Look presentable and have a good personality and score with all the white wiminz. Black guys with white guy personalities get so much tail it is insane, especially in college when all the girls are "exploring" and "curious"