>i get realy scared
>ghost keeps flying around
>i run away
>ghost chase me
>i keep running
>look behind me and no ghost
>heard a distant boo

i got really scared

remember, if you're home alone and you hear something call your name.... don't answer

what if it's your mom calling me to the bedroom

mom would strangle you and do unspeakable things to your corpse. go for it

I actually had sleep paralysis a few years ago and could hear a demonic voice over me yet I felt calm and wasn't afraid. It was exactly like others had said where you are awake and can't move.

there's a documentary on netflix about sleep paralysis. it's a bit spooky, one of their best documentaries

ur moms pretty hot

she moonlights as a demon that extracts stem cells from newborns. planned parenthood hires folks, and provides demon certification. full benefits for two nights a month work

huh nice sounds like it would pay well. and stems cells are the wave of the medical future. are they hiring?

What is it gonna do once it reaches me

touch your butthole

Nope, too spoopy

probably

one night, i was watching the Conjuring. the part where there is knocking on the door was loud, i didn't realize how loud the volume was. one of my roommates thought someone was knocking on his door from inside his room (he had gone to sleep). so i told him his room is haunted

now, he doesn't like to be home alone. the guy who lived in that room last year said it was haunted and moved, but we thought he was joking

I've had it too luckily it was late enough morning that i could easily see my room from where I was laying. I freaked out a little and managed to jerk myself out of it.

Also come to find out that what I did is one of several methods of inducing lucid dreaming as well. I've only that once consciously shit was really cool but of course my alarm ends up shattering my peaceful adventures minutes after doing a couple reality checks and opening doors with my mind. They were locked and I guess I hadn't "loaded" the next room because when I opened them it was just a void until I thought of a layout

my favorite spooky story as kid:

my grandmother went camping with her family when she was a kid. she had a dream that a ghost rose up from the ground near the tent. she told her folks (my great-grandparents) in the morning. they checked it out, and found a human skeleton in a shallow grave

spooks?

I get the face etc at the end, but I don't get what they are filming?
I've tried squinting to get the Asian perspective but its not working

it's from VHS 2, there are running from the compound of a cult. the scary part are the crocs one of them is wearng, the cult summoned a demon to kill bad fashion

youtu.be/k_c_6l9QxvQ

soundcloud.com/saxoncasi/sets/new-bullshit

I had a pair of those once...

youtube.com/watch?v=ns1SGo3WCF4

Sounds interesting what's it called?

The Nightmare

Cheers I'll give it a look

mfw when watching the vhs movies. viral was kinda weak except for the one with the machine the dude built in his basement

agreed. the first two were great, the third not so much

the first two paranormal activities were pretty good. the first grave encounters was great, if you ignore the last five minutes. houses october built was good, hell house llc was great. found footage is only good for one or two movies in a franchise