Rekt thread (no gore plz)

Rekt thread (no gore plz)

how does someone manage to do this..

Idfk ...

I like that pic. Everything about what happened can be inferred from it.

Women

in my country it is called the awokado hand. there was like a milion of cooking programs, and women got crazy about awokados and how bad butter is. of course unlike chefs in those programs they did not knew how to check, if an awokado is ripe or not. durning summer there were 2-3 such females/males brought to the ER daily.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaholy shit

Ok I'll save this shit thread.
Any requests?

any videogame or movie related rekt?

....no?
wtf is wrong with you?

Can you upload a gif og Hitler fucking a grapefruit?

people in your country sure are very creative when it comes to names

That's in Auckland next to Silo Park, you can see the harbour bridge and the silo's in the background. lmao.

What the fuckery

Yeah I remembered they interviewed the guy on the news. He said he got fucked up lol

what the fuck is that thing...? A demon from Hell?

Tried to pit it with huge ass knife. That's what happened.

Fucken aye, you're right!

Good lookin out man. Haha what an absolute Muppet.

Instead of tapping the blade against the pit to stick the knife in it, crazy bitch tried to stab it with the tip. The tip slipped through the avocado and her hand.

>not showing the end result

: (

Fuck how many old dudes are going to fall in that hole?

as many as needed to win the war on terrorism

lol they are probably screaming like a girl

This is what happens when u drink to much lean

Those machines usually have optical sensors to prevent this shit. These two probably disabled them to save a split second every operational cycle.

He was one of the lucky ones.

oh yeah, it's behind the pit. good eye

that fancy shit isn't an option in China I'm afraid

HAMMOND YOU BLITHERING IDIOT

at least one

How would you not use those skills to freak out huge people in dimly lit room at least once a week?

They make the machines that the rest of the world uses. It's definitely an option, they just chose not to use it.

Seriously fuck China. The elevators and escalators are death traps and even the sidewalks are unsafe

kek

he is alive and well, his name "Abdulrahman Al-Shoaibi" On October 20, 2005 in a match between Al-Raed and Hajer, Abdulrahman Al Shoaibi collapsed after a kick to the neck and had a dramatic seizure on camera. This later became famous as an urban legend for a YouTube clip apparently showing an "angel of death." In fact he had a seizure due to a rare type of epilepsy and was fit to play for Hajer's next match.

Apparently.

Fucking barbaric sandies

that actually made me crack up, thanks.

Because it's fake. Watch the "explosion"

why are they shooting at them? Tigers are endangered. People aren't.

cute.

watch that edge bro

What the actual fuck am I looking at

Did that pierce the core or am I blind?

Note none are injured but man is. Dudes with weapons are like-minded to you.

It looks like it. The knife is literally right down the other side of the stone.

Nerve gas?

is this real

What? They stabbed the avocado with a knife to check if it was ripe?

wire

All those people and not one of them noticed the overhead power lines...

these people are mental

I dont know the story behind this but I imagine its a manager showing a guy on his first day what his job is and he witnesses the manager get sucked up and casually walks away, goes home and gets back on indeed

Gym fails are one of my favorites. I don't even work out.

So obviously fake

Not my preferred method of getting stoned

Fuck that was most intense shit I've seen today.

such a waste of time

why throw rocks at a guy when you can utilize that mountain and throw him at the rocks

lol i have no empathy for retard firefags

Love how people just continue crossing the street, not giving a single fuck. Truly an insectoid race.

trying to stab the pit to pull it out and missed

Optical sensors yes, but the sensor range doesn't extend into the press bed. So once he reset the tripped sensor, it no longer detected his presence. This is why OSHA in the US requires palm buttons to operate presses, one for each operator.

everybody wants to be the person on the pipe in this situation

I must have seen close to a hundred of clips of this shit happening. How the fuck are they not learning?

one less trumptard

good news for the truck driver no medical bills since the kid is dead

That's actually hilarious

explain

The "awokado hand" dude said it happened because they didn't know how to check if it was ripe or not.