odds fap to male(s)
dubs fap to both sexes
trips go to bed
quads quit Sup Forums 4ever

Other urls found in this thread:

carm.org/carbon-dating
youtube.com/watch?v=_RfUj09pWfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>2018, somehow thinking the entire human existence somehow stopped because you think it should because 'lolprogressive'

everyone is bisexual

only plebs deny it

roll

dubs confirms

Not even slightly. The only thing bi about me I suppose is being able to tell whether or not a dude would be really attractive to females. Like how you can look at Brad Pitt and be like 'yeah, he probably gets the bitches'. but that is it.

roll

then you're a pleb

Because you are looser that doesn't have tits and I like tits and pussy,///

But I don't like peepee only girl peepee parts and boobie also

I'm bisexual and I like that too. Probably more than you.

rolling for dubs

r o l l
o
l
l

Kden

QUADSZZZ

Roll

Why don't just accept that everyone likes a diferent thing and your personal preferences just don't matter? People don't care about you user, you are just another 0 in the fucking world, and it just don't have relation with who you fuck or who fucks you

everyone is bisexual to some degree

get the fuck over it

Cock tonight?

I dont like dicks

Because while I think gay people should be allowed and happy to be gay with each other, I realized through much much experimentation (22) that it degrades and deteriorates my perspective of the world and the straight successful man I'm supposed to be. I can view men as attractive still but to engage in sexual behavior means I'm weakening my grip to my future success stories like my own bloodline, a high paying job, and a wife that looks up to me as a man (THE man instead of one of the men) - and strengthening the grip of low willpower, gossip tendencies, short sightedness, feminine victim complexes, impulsive behavior, and instant gratification. Straight men on average are far more prosperous in life than those that will settle for just any hole around. News flash: you can view everyone as attractive, but have the will to succeed your own bloodline with your partner for life. To be gay is to stray from healthy thought processes. But that only applies to me from my own experiences. I'm super happy for everyone who is gay and lives like that. Good on them. But as someone who had their lowest self esteem during gay gangbangs, my sissy trap phase, and cum pumped into my ass, I'd say it's so much better being on the righteous path looking for what we were designed to look for and hardwired to enjoy. Gay guys who say pussy is gross are just broken goods. Science proved women have gay tendencies because subconsciously they're just trying to attract men. Since turning straight, my confidence has shot up, my desire has gone up, my love of all things good is amplified, I'm more focused on opportunities in life than sexual gratification or deviant thinking, and I've got a hot ebony gf that pegs me because that shit is way more intimate than anything I can imagine experiencing with a man.

Pic related, my ass. Those days are done and boy am I glad.

Roll

Again, it's possible to view your same gender as attractive - but it's another thing to act on it (cognitive degeneration)

how do you masturbate?

roll
Im to nervous to chat with chicks and i feel to inadequate to fuck with guys

roll

>to

Lol let me correct you.
There are many many many heterosexuals that find the same gender attractive (totally normal and healthy)but would never do them in bed because it's not what they prefer thus making them heteroSEXUAL

Rollo

Or rather, not what they want. Prefer was the wrong term.

fuk

Bisexuals can have preferences and wants, retard.

If you aren't 100% straight or 100% gay you are bisexual by definition. Thus basically everyone is bisexual.

I'm going to go ahead and correct you again. You're not gay for thinking a man can be good looking. It's evolution to be able to compare apples to oranges. It's gay to want his dick or his ass or whatever. In addition, let's say your absolutely atrocitious % system is a thing. 5% gay would be considered heteroflexible like you'd touch a dick but not much more.

It's possible to think everyone is attractive, it's subhuman to go straight for sex

How are you supposed to tell what league you're in if you can't compare yourself to other guys? You need to be able to tell who's higher on the generic chain so you can figure out where you can prosper. That doesn't make you gay, it makes you aware. It makes you gay when you start wanting their dick

What I'm trying to spell out for you, "retard", is that true heterosexuals are higher beings that are aware of how attractive everyone is - but don't jump straight for sex

I'm not openly bisexual because being openly bisexual and a Christian are kind of conflicting interests. I will not deny that I sometimes experience homosexual desires, but I would prefer not to embrace them. You cannot be Christian and embrace homosexuality even if it's just a little. One can be a Christian and have homosexual desires that he REJECTS. But you cannot be a Christian if you openly EMBRACE these desires. It just doesn't work that way. And it's frustrating when people try and use Jesus' words to condone the behavior/lifestyle. It is either a twisting or a complete misunderstanding of what he's said. "Jesus never said anything about homosexuality! So it's okay now!" Believe it or not I've actually heard something next to that statement. Jesus said what though?

"Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil." - Matthew 5:17

What law is he referring to? The laws given unto Moses. What was written in that law?

"Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination." - Leviticus 18:22

So it is pretty clear that Jesus did NOT support nor condone the act of homosexuality. He rather stated that he came to uphold and support the laws given to Moses by his Father. So don't say to me, "Jesus didn't say it so ha!" as if you may have "gotten me". Re-read what is written before you tell me what is in the book of my religion.

Because I don't like women's bodies or faces, let alone brains. I am as gay as they come.

being bisexual doesn't mean you "jump straight for sex"

being bisexual simply means you FIND certain females AND males sexually attractive

that's literally it, it's just a type of attraction

Religion is all made up by homo sapiens.

Wake up, dude. Smell the fucking coffee.

I mean, really, the whole Christian view on homosexuality is there to prevent mental disorders caused by an unnatural act which can cause further complications. People don't realize how powerful a message like gay sodomy reacts in the brain and the bleeding it spreads to other aspects of your life. Pray on brother

I've just about finished my second or third cup now. Maxwell House. Mmmm. And ya know, I still believe in my God.

>I still believe in my God.
Why? He's fictional. Just like Zeus and Thor.

Why am i rolling...

Fuck it roll

>why aren't you openly bisexual?
because i don't give a fuck what others think about me, so i'm not going to be something else than i am. and since i'm not a faggot, i'm not going to behave like one.

>Being bi doesn't mean jumping straight for sex
>Bi means you find both sexually attractive

Nigga what?
Heteros can be aware of how good looking someone is but not desire them. Sexually attractive and finding someone attractive are not mutually exclusive

>Being this detached from what literally exists all around you and the innate goodness you had as a baby that still lives on within you.
>Thinking god can be understood
>Thinking god is literally someone in the sky

Holy shit man hope you find the good soon

What I find interesting is the fact that atheists and Christians alike have a very similar argument. It is spread out the exact same way. "What you believe is ridiculous! How can you believe this? This actually makes sense to you?" Or "where is your proof? Did you see God create the world? Did you see the Big Bang as it happened? Have you ever seen God? Have you ever witnessed evolution take place for yourself?"

sci-ence: the intellectual and practical activity encompassing the systematic study of the structure and behavior of the physical and natural world through observation and experiment.

Well nobody observed the Big Bang. And you can't run it through an experiment of trial and error. And also on the argument that Christianity is a "newer religion" and a copy of older religions: Christianity is essentially Judaism with Jesus as the center. Christianity has been around 2,000 years. But how old is Judaism? Well they were captive in Egypt and they haven't been an established kingdom in surely over 2,000 years. The claim is that Abraham heard from God roughly 3,500 years ago. But if we read the Bible and understand it as fact, then the God of Abraham was the original God who was worshiped and followed after by the first tribes of men. It was only later, as God withdrew Himself that men broke away from the faith in pursuit of foreign idols after their own imagination and hearts. Abraham's own parents were pagans. It was when he started seeking after the truth that God took him into favor and thus did men return to the original faith.

No, just no.

You either stick to the evidence we all expect out of any kind of claim, such as whether Elvis is dead or not, or what size of craters are on the moon - or you don't.

I'm not going to give any attention to anything that isn't what you yourself would already expect out of any claim about anything - you just make the exception for one thing because it makes you feel better about dying.

>Well nobody observed the Big Bang

Because nobody was around to see it. The mathematics in the physics have given us the idea. We didn't bring the idea into being first and then make sure the mathematics confirmed it.

Also, you weren't around the time Jesus existed. If it's all about being there to know it's true, why do you believe he existed? You didn't touch him with your own hands, the same way you didn't touch the big bang.

im pretty sure i'll actually grow out of this, im only attracted to smooth feminine boys my age so i think when i turn 30 or 40 i'll stop

It's more than just dying. It helps us live right and we get rewarded for it.

Oh. carm.org/carbon-dating
Whoops a page about carbon dating and how incredibly inaccurate it is after 4000 years

If you ACTUALLY believe in your bullshit you would commit suicide the minute you were saved. What's this life compared to an eternally perfect reality? If Heaven is what it is, there is literally no reason to live this life on earth.

That's not how it works.
You are attracted to what you're attracted to.
Can't be attracted to things you're not attracted to.
It's really simple.

youtube.com/watch?v=_RfUj09pWfM

I'll have you know I'm incredibly smart, not that you care to find out. After being agnostic, Buddhist, and finally Christian I just happen to have found love and guidance in the right place and prosper from the benefits of said guidance. That moral compass in you that says you should clean your room? The one that says you shouldn't lie or steal? Morality is often confused as a man made thing when really it's the love of God (everything around you) calling out to you to improve your conditions

Because living as a Christan isn't just for the happy ending. It's for a prosperous life. It says your body is a temple, and to take that away may as well be a crime - to strip the Lord from the one medium to talk to you through

>I'll have you know I'm incredibly smart

Said no intelligent person ever.

Nice one shit stain

You know it's all bullshit. Just stop pretending.

Lol you'd like that, huh Satan? You'd like it if I abandoned my family, became a social outcast, disregarded his law, and be a burnout. There are reasons Christians are way happier and successful, and it's because they don't quit trying to improve who they are and to do that they just listen to that thing that guides them

Which happens to be the word of God, the thing that cannot be understood - but merely experienced

Feel comfortable about dying? That's an atheists thing. They rationalize their lifestyle, desires and behavior by way of evolution and nihilism as a coping mechanism to deny a reality they are not willing to accept, in order to live peaceably with no regrets. It is a very convenient excuse to do and say what you want whenever and to whomever you please without fear of consequence. It makes you feel better and safe with your decisions. As a Christian, I don't think I'm a good person and I've definitely made bad decisions. I've hurt people and caused harm to those I care about. But today I am making an effort to be different. I certainly don't find myself worthy of heaven. And despite what other Christians may impress upon you, they don't have a secure seat next to God any more than you do if they believe they aren't as bad as anyone else or that they're somehow better. Why does God hate pride? Because he knows that men are ALL wicked and vile. We are all liars, thieves, abusers and cruel. Where does our pride come from? As if we have any thing to boast about. As God said to Adam after he sinned against Him, "for dust thou art." Talk about a humbling statement. We men are arrogant and very prideful in all of our abominations. We are also weak in regards to sin. We can sit back and watch as we wage wars against each other over things like land and resources or just because somebody's upset. Why can't we share? Why the need for money? Why must we behave like savages and brutes? Why does love matter so much at home, but the moment you see a neighbor or a stranger, all of a sudden it's "them or us"? Man's love and compassion is anything but far reaching. We are selfish and rotten to the core.

“The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?” - Jeremiah 17:9

You're right.

Amen that was great, love it man keep it up. Tired of these people finding excuses to not live right

Lol smart people apparently don't feel the need to justify themselves to trash this being example a

It's so depressing watching a wasted potential.
Following the writings of long dead superstitious people because it's easier than thinking for yourself.
You have my sympathies, though you won't acccept, nor understand them.

roll

op is a fgt

Please trips, I need sleep.

I was buddhist for the longest time and was a druggie. I now own my own business.
If you read the Bible you'd see that it actually has really excellent lessons that can be applied today if approached contextually and rationally. Why aren't we supposed to eat pork? They don't sweat and retain toxins. Why don't we eat crab or vultures? Toxins. He'd rather us eat olive oil than butter. It's literally a guidebook to healthy living. You should consider reading it a book at a time.

By all means though, we can eat them if we want to. All the things that live are ours, as far as food goes it's suggestion. Then you have the things that require thought - why don't we commit adultry? Why do we respect our neighbors? Following the good book literally makes your life better and you'll reach your fullest potential though the grace you recieve by it

/thread

>Being this detached
>Thinking the God that exists within everything and every action can be understood

Lol you can't thread yourself fag

Rollerino

Christians don't care about your sympathies. They'll literally keep striving to improve themselves and their life while you're trying to be a quasi intellectual. In fact, they'll pray for you to get your act together and that you might listen to the good reasoning in you for once

Im not gay but sex is just sex. Id fuck a nice boi butt.

I've read it, I've found it poorly written and inconsistent. I like the fantasy elements but the pacing's horrible and centered on one tribe of humanity.

Yes, we know about the foodstuffs, because we have nutrionally based science, we do have a choce in what we eat, whereas according to religion we must be punished to eating the wrong thing.
Or mixing the wrong fabrics...
Or bringing the wrong incense...

You should consider reading more than just the one book.

not that user

It is indeed a shame that I also understand that I only receive your sympathy at a distance. But, if I were in your presence and we were to discuss this matter openly, you'd more than likely become agitated and offended. Now this is through no intention of my own, but simply a result of my preaching from what I understand and perceive to be the truth. I would be doing as my God commanded me by telling you what I know and giving you my perspective and suggesting to you that you change your ways. And you would do as my book says you may or would do in response to my preaching by either hating me or assaulting me. Atheists and Christians just can't get along. Somebody's got to agree with someone or it just can't work. Sad, but true.

roll

Nothing quasi about my intellect.
You live the way you live, and I'll live my way.
Our paths won't cross.

Yes, agitation will stem from the frustration of being talked at. Not talked to.
I've been exposed to the religious on many occasions, as there's a few fanatic elements in my own family - I've seen it tear people apart.
I've seen unhappy, broken people flee into superstition and seen them preach at every bloody occasion they could squeze their delusion into. It's graceless behavior and it disrupts by its arrogant blindness.

It seems to me you just skimmed it without taking in the lessons. When Moses said he spoke slow with a bad tongue, he was given the gift to speak with the power of the Lord - which means all that is good. Saying how it is honestly and gracefully. There's one example that probably went over your head. How Egypt fell because they couldn't make brick (their daily tasks). Or literally the entire book of psalm or proverbs is filled to the brim with real life lessons that are applied everywhere.
You're pulling from Jewish mosiac law too btw about the wrong fabrics bit And the certain incense. They say the mixed fabrics and incense are also for only the highest religious figures in their Church as a symbol. And just saying religion is a blanket statement.

The Bible is meant as a tool to sharpen your good edge and keep your love of God strong.
You should consider getting your letters in line.

Sounds to me you need a fresh approach and already have a negative perspective. It's about Grace and about being truly good regardless of your surroundings

Fake and gay

roll

>When Moses said he spoke slow with a bad tongue, he was given the gift to speak with the power of the Lord - which means all that is good
This tells me nothing, it's superstition.
>There's one example that probably went over your head.
How presumtious of you, to pretend, arrogantly to know how my head works.
See, this is what I mean, you talk at people, and when challenged you belittle and quote scripture. You're not interested in a conversation, you just want to be right, or at least avoid looking wrong.

I don't try to do it that way. As a matter of fact, Christians aren't supposed to jump into aggressive preaching like that. It would contradict what is written in at least two verses.

"If it be possible, as much as lieth in you, live peaceably with all men." - Romans 12:18

and

"And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet." - Matthew 10:14

This is essentially to say, "if they don't listen to you or won't receive you, walk away." or "shake the dust off your feet."

And if they say it out loud, it's because it helps them. When I'm feeling down I say I'm blessed, and through either the Lord or self fufilling prophesy it becomes true. Sounds to be you might be jealous of how free these people feel with their love of God and you just want to be as good spirited as most everyone else

Roll

I treat the people around me the way I wish to be treated, the golden rule.
I don't need a collection of old scripture, written by a primitive people, edited by the opportunistic and shoved down the throats of innocents.

I've repeatedly seen what religion does to people. You're doing it right now.
It makes me desperately sad, but I have to step away from it, because I can't live people's lives for them. Nor should I.

You do what you think is right, and I'll do the same.

roll

rolls