Trump = Narcissisitc Idiot who knows nothing about science or economics

Neuroscientist and Atheist Intellectual shows just how ridiculous Trump's ideas really are with clear rational arguments:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJ5_hAEsLkU#t=2h36m50s
He starts unloading on Trump around 2 hour 36 minute mark

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IRghkcEEGO8
youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you have to go back

Kill yourself nigger this is a Christian website, no fucking neck beard atheists

>Atheist intellectual

>Atheist Intellectual

Are they similar to Mexican Intellectuals?

> "Click on muh 3 hour utoob vidya"

hide thread / 10

>Trump is mean
>Trump is not a career politician
>I'm scared

Says the Hillary supporter.

youtube.com/watch?v=IRghkcEEGO8

>Atheist intellectual

Why are all "Jewish Intellectuals" opposed to Trump but when you talk to common Israelis they love Trump?

Weak voiced fuck
Sounds like a little boy muttering to himself in the back of class

>Atheist intellectual
Previously Harris said that he would vote for Ben Carson over a liberal because of Muslims. It's Trump's ignorance and unwillingness to learn that freaked him out.

worse

> 3 hour utoob vidya"

FOUR AND A HALF hours of goodness, m8.

Because your average Israeli is a nationalist, whereas your average diaspora Jew is a liberal globalist.

The two hour and thirty-six minute mark.

>Christian Scientist
>Muslim Scholar
>Hindu Sewerage Hydrologist
>Jewish Mastermind

Oh wait, nevermind on that last one :^)

Just one question: is he a kike?

>Joe Rogan
>Sam Harris
I'd kill myself if I had to be in the same room as them.

Athiest

Sup OP? You felt the need for a new ID so you went proxy stealth? Wicked cool hacker-skills m8.

All I hear from this jew is him giving arguments that couch jew interests that are as clear as day to me, not clear rational arguments.

>4 HOURS!

Joe, please. I have streets to shit on.

>knows nothing about economics
>degree in economics from Wharton

>atheist

Still knows more than Trump

>Trump knows nothing about economics
youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw

What the fuck is going on? When did obeying the law become immoral? If someone from another country commits a crime, they go the fuck back, but if 11 million people do the same, they're allowed to stay?

Why are all these Jews trying to prevent a new golden age?

rekt

YUP

>knows more economics than Trump
>not a billionaire

>Sam "humans have no free will" Harris

>Please don't choose to vote for this man
>Here's me using reasons to try to convince you to change your mind about a decision

This. Isn't it essentially his bread and butter?

>about science
Not his job.
>about economics
I'd take Trump's commentary on economics over the musings of a neuroscientist any day.
Academics in general don't understand economics beyond "need mo money for dem programs." I'm sure Harris does great work with mutating mouse brains or whatever the fuck he does all day, but the real world does not run exclusively on the things that happen in a university's lab.

Trump's been called before the government to actually give advice on economics in the past. It's fucking ludicrous to imply that the man is illiterate in the subject. I've been beating this drum since Indiana, and I'm still fucking beating it. Ivory tower intellectuals severely underestimate this man.
Want to know another politician who was considered a "simpleton" during his rise to power by a group of intellectual elites? Stalin.

>Want to know another politician who was considered a "simpleton" during his rise to power by a group of intellectual elites? Stalin.
that's not a very good comparison if you like trump

What the fuck does he know about economics? He literally questions successful businessmen's understanding of economics and even economist, with no credentials saying he knows better

>4hours 28 minutes

Whether I like him or not does not change the point I'm making. People like Sam Harris are wrapped up in their own little bubbles of academic snobbery. They can't tell a clown from a fox, and they tend to be poor judges of character as a whole. Lenin was in very much the same boat, and he damned the country he'd already torn apart with his smug confidence.

being a successful business man doesnt mean your are going to understand the economy....is this guy a fuck tard or what. BTW i love his blank liberal eyes

Watched this 12 hours ago.
All his concerns about Trump seem legitimate.
Trump really is an unknown that could decide to clown around and be useless trying to push legislation that will never pass. He probably wouldn't, but he's such a wildcard, it's conceivable that he'd just spend his four years fighting everyone and essential be useless. Harris's argument of "better the devil you know than the devil you don't" is a conservative approach.

This is the only thing I'd actually disagree with what Harris said. It's totally possible to deport +10million people.

Still hoping Trump wins, but that's mostly because I have less to lose and just want to see what the madman will do with power.

I kind of lose respect for anyone who can sit around and talk on youtube videos for 4 hours, it means their time is so not valuable that they can spend it doing this shit and they are not concise enough to make their point in less time

Sam Harris is a Neocon propagandist for nonbelievers. His resistance to Trump is ethnic, like the rest of the Jews. Trump wont let the Jews exploit the US and destroy it. They can't stand the idea that they won't be able to get away with what they always do and any resistance is antisemitism.

They'll never say that, of course.

He would vote for Ben Carson because Carson is a Bible-headed fool who loves Israel and could be easily manipulated by Jews.

> clear rational arguments

1. if I had a crystal ball and could tell you Trump is a failure in the future, what would you do

2. Trump's "likely to screw things up"

3. Killary is not going to try to get in a war with north korea but trump is

4. Trump said favorable things about Putin, they should be shirtless on horseback

5. whether you believe "climate change" is true or not, you must believe in "climate change"

6. trump is skeptical about "climate change" in defiance of "all the science"

7. trump doesn't know the difference between sunni and shia muslims

8. "his head is not in this game"

9. Killary "understands what's going on in this world"

10. "Ethically wise" who are "obviously not an asshole" should run our lives

11. Killary is "really well informed" and "capable of compromise"

12. Trump is reality star that "lied about everything"

13. Trump drops "nuclear bombs of craziness"

14. 9/11 was equivalent to an asteroid hitting the planet or a pandemic

15. Trump is ignorant and doesn't care that he's ignorant

16. Trump would be worse than having no-one in charge

17. Trump will be scared of his own presidency

18. Trump will be business as usual

19. Journalists are disgusted by trump

20. Trump is "almost certainly lying" about giving money to veterans

21. Trump parodied about retarded reporter

Yeah, those are some great rational arguments Sam, you retarded monkey man.

>this is a Christian website
You know that's just a meme, right Cletus?

>high-IQ intellectual
>lambasting a clinically assayable retardate

Exactly

"intellectuals" have historically been gravely wrong about political affairs

many realized this when they were thrown in a ditch with the rest of their communist comrades

>Sam Harris says "a lot of businessmen don't understand the economy"
>Says "a lot of economist don't know business"
>therefore "Trump doesn't understand the economy"

This guy is retarded. Every point he made was wrong.

Sam Harris looking like a dumbass again.

>has no grasp of economics
>degree in economics from Wharton

Still butthurt, huh? It's ok. We forgive you.

>clinton is gonna be a politician she's gonna be centrist

This is why Sam was the weakest of all the four horsemen.

this. fuck off

>Clinton is gonna be centrist on foreign policy
What a fucking buffoon.

>Neuroscientist and Atheist Intellectual

>2+ hour video of mental masturbation

YOU NEED TO BACK TO PLEBBIT

>atheist intellectual

Oh, it's the fake atheist Jew again. Tell us again how as an atheist you don't criticize Israel because they've suffered so much throughout history and never done anything wrong, fake atheist Jew.

Sam Harris needs to gas himself. Fucking kike.

Nation Dead: U.S.A.

>knowing more than zero

When Best Korea is actually right...

>People think he's smart

I'm trying to write something about Trumps successes, his IQ, basically his entire life and how not a signal """"""intellectual"""""" like Harris haven't taken any of this into account and says like this. I'm genuinely speechless right now and what's making it worse is that Joe like a typical normie sucks up to Harris and giggles whenever he makes a half witty retort and is mentally weak to never challenge Harris