Are there any good local area based hook up sites strictly for sex without dating?

Are there any good local area based hook up sites strictly for sex without dating?

craigslist

Local bars

I've tried Craigslist should've stated that, legit walked into a trap

kek

STORY
STORY
STORY

Depends on how much money you're willing to spend.

Walked into a trap, or backed into a trap (repeatedly)?

Greentext now cunt

No, but 5 of those AR1T can be assembled together to form ONE SUPER BOT

yes user gib story

Its not that much of a fucking story but sure

>me
>23 year old virgin guy
>Pretty fucking hung and thick cock
>Tho chubby so kind of hard to get bitches
>Hears about casual encounters from work friend
>decides to give it a shot.
>Most are just faggot old creeps trying to get some dick pics to tap to like here.
>But wait
> a 22 year old qt with actual pics and time stamps fucking horny
>Sends dick picks and time stamps tell her I'm chubby
>She doesn't give a fuck and is craving my cock.
>We meet at a steak n shake
> Damn she's fucking cute
>Take her back to her place
> FUCK IM ABOUT TO HAVE SEX
>She pulls my pants down
> I cum when she grabs it and gives me this what the fuck is that thing expression
>Still hard after cumming on her face.
>Time for sex
>Take off her pants
>Bulgy??????
>Take off panties
>Year later
> 24 year old virgin guy now.

If I was 23 and a virgin my dick woulda fucked something that night

you lost your virginity to a man

Not op but damn dude you really cant read huh?
The VERY last line of the greentext answers your autistic question

germany: poppen dot de

Backpages

Or just figure out how to locate street walkers and massage parlors. Give us a city and we could probably give you a place.

he came because of being touched on the penis by a man, that's close enough to being a fucking faggot to say he's no longer a virgin

are you going to argue that faggots cant lose their virginity because they didnt fuck a pussy?

I did not fuck the trap as cute as he was I couldn't then was just shocked and grossed out by the fucking little schlong. All I got was a hand job and some kissing before that. Learn to read. Looking back though I'm still a virgin and my sexual crave is insane. I honestly would fuck him in the boipussy right now if I was given the chance again..

you lost your virginity m8, when its gay sex then all you need to do is get off. something like 80% of faggots just do handjobs and blowjobs, anal is unusual because of the risk of incontinence (only special occasions)

sorry, but you're gay

Stupid fuck it was a bitch until I pulled the panties down and btfo'd. Once I saw that little cock my dick felt like it shriveled into my gut. Not fucking gay. However I would definitely fuck his boipussy now, the ass was nice and he was definitely cute as fuck most definitely he was on hormones and shit. Even had cute tits and voice.

My friend, it was not a “bitch before x” it was never a bitch. Therefore, you were attracted to a man dressed as a woman - which sounds pretty fucking gay to me. Even the most passing trap isn’t as female like as the ugliest woman. You were attracted to a man.

That’s gay

Fucking kek