Be me, meth-addicted robot

>Be me, meth-addicted robot
>been awake for 13 days, and filming for a youtube video
>naked for some reason
>face looks like it had been stung by a swarm of insects because of the "skin-dragons"
>start trying to subtlety get away with hating women and talking trash about black people...

Everyone on /r9k/ told me to leave it up...

So, I've decided to leave the video up dispite the negitive feedback. I will leave my autism on YouTube dispute what my asshole brother says.

A new issue's have arrived, I have picked my face to the bone... My face is so damaged, I probably need to go to the hospital... Also, a space alien knocked on my door and asked me to smoke some of my meth with it. I told him to go away and stay the FUCK away from my house. Later that night, I saw the same space alien watching me smoke my meth through the window, it as though it was about to cry. I grabbed my baseball bat and walked outside to beat the shit out of the bastard but he was gone.

This isn't the first time this alien has asked me to smoke my meth with him, and he only comes around when I have crank. Fuck him!

UPDATE FROM LAST NIGHT: Yes, I have photographic evidence of a demon. The demon is incredibly hostile and last night It called me a faggot, and in turn, I called it a bitch... I am going to do battle with the entity TONIGHT... much more to come. I am on the hunt for a demon tonight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wjNUancnvuM
youtu.be/u3kCMJ-3uMM
youtube.com/watch?v=LqhFSdo9SY0&pbjreload=10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtu.be/wjNUancnvuM

Here is the video for anybody new to the story....

Picture of the demon that called me a faggot.....

Don't give Meth-pox a fancy name.

What are you talking about dude...?

This shit again

Here you go OP

What the actual fuck?

Yeah man, I couldn't believe it either... This shit is real, I believe meth opens up portals to other dimensions.

Do you have photos of the alien or the demon?

>the demon called me a faggot

It wasn’t wrong

Well you're not wrong. All drugs have ties with the spiritual world. I have no idea why exactly, but everything, from that ayy to those skindragons, are in fact demons.
Congrats OP, you now know firsthand the reality that God is real and so is the spiritual world. The scary part though is that you've been chosen by the Lord to see these things. I think it means you're destined for greatness tbh. Whether or not you're prepared for it is a different story but i guarantee you OP, stay in the love of the Lord and cling to the light and you will see the beautiful face of Jesus in the end

Yes man, I've already posted them..

I will keep this in mind, what can I do with this information?

The Lord's bidding. And his bidding is to smoke cock.

I have actually been possessed by the demon as well, I expelled the demon by taking this picture and forcing this demon to look at itself, It shrieked and left my body almost instantly.

Wow dude, really?...

Dumbass.

Naw, man. I'm a 2nd user that came in and typed that.

This guy ain't me.

Dude, please don't make a joke out of this...

Hey man, I just ignored that post... Thank you again.

Sup man, you planning on putting the pipe down anytime soon?

hey man i was at my friends this week and he showed me your videos out and i like em

Nah, I'm trying to see how far this can go and how many hours I can stay awake.

Fair enough, to what end though? Or do you just feel like pushing the envelope?

I am pushing it, my dude, aliens are real and so are demons.

For starters, it's probably good that i tell you about your situation. That demon following you is a sad but serious sight. After Satan rebelled, the Lord banished him and his army from heaven, with some demons banished to the abyss due to their incredible strength and evil while most were left to wander the earth since they honestly were not given much authority in the first place.
They're haunted by the loss of once knowing Jesus and long to forget their creator. This explains why sinful activity attracts them to us, and more specifically why he's attracted to you
If you really want him to go away then you need to ask the Holy Spirit to dwell within you. Jesus promises us his spirit if we put our faith in him and that our bodies become his temple. Our God is a jealous one, he will never allow an unclean spirit to possess you.

I need to warn you though OP. This deal comes with a catch. You will never be haunted by demons any more after this (should you do it) but you will always be haunted by the holy spirit. It's a warning, but nothing to be cautious about, in the end he has good plans for you but say goodbye to ever being alone

Just go to fucking bed before you wake up in a federal detention centre and find out you tried to kill the president well fucked out of your mind.

Dude, whats up with the freaking "followed by the holy spirit" thing?... I don't like the sound of that.

I love the Donald, I'd never do that shit.

Thats the same image from yesterday you meth addled faggot

Ok then, you do understand the effects of sleep deprivation though yeah? Have you got a come down solution? Some sleeping pills or weed or something to take the edge off?

No... It's not dude.

Have you ever tried staying up for 13 days on LSD?

Lol I didn't like the sound of it at first either man. But it's true, the saying anyways:
>it is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God
But it beats having cheap demons try to steal your meth, right?

and on top of the whole federal detention centre comment, how the fuck do you afford so much meth AND manage to stay on a barely functional paranoid, hallucinating like fuck bender?

Kek

>d
Kek, no way man... But I have done A LOT of LSD.

It was an aliens bro....

Because I'm not hallucinating dude, this shit is REAL. DON'tT you guys get it?

>degeneracy
Why hasn't the law dragged you out of your house like a dog and shot you?

Man, fuck you...

Probably just got laid off and has been playing a lot of video games.

This

>not believing what human and alien society thinks you deserve

no... but I'm not fucking blasted on meth...

also that didn't answer my question about the cost, like dude, how fucking much money have you spent on meth in the last 13 days?

Here is a picture of me injecting dr pepper

Ohhhhh babbbyyyyyy

I called the government about your alien encounter. They're sending the sheriff to "question you."

I hope he kills me

Which god?

How much did you inject? Did you have chest pains?

Do you think your brother will be that happy if you leave him?

We can only hope, friend.

How do you think he will feel living the last of his life feeling like he could have helped you?

Have you thought about crushing your head under an ATM to defy the aliens?

My brother always knew i was a lost cause, he is a normie

Where are your parents?

And you're a squalid parasite burdening him. Kys

I never knew my father, and I havent spoken to my mother sense I was 17. I have lived my life couch surfing and with friends, I am constantly moving . True story.

Jesus the Christ

Have you seen this new way to smoke meth?

no explain

Time to kys. Your threads are garbage and you're a legitimate oxygen thief

Sleep deprivation induced hallucinations (there's no alien, demon, or anything on or under your skin, dumbass) is only a few steps away from a psychotic breakdown and quite possibly permanent damage to cognitive and memory function. I normally would say something of value would be lost if you continue down this path, but knock yourself out.

Ooh how unfortunate, I'm sure there are some things worth living for man, how about you head off to a hospital and sort yourself out. I wish I had a brother and if I had one up to your mischief, I would be calling the cops right now I think.

give the guy a break, wait do i care... no no i don't, meth users are garbage anyway.

sigh...

>find car in a closed space
>place meth into tailpipe
>seal tailpipe with rubber tubing or hose connecting tailpipe to inside of car
>keep car sealed except for window allowing pipe to go through
>turn on car
>cooks the meth in tailpipe
>boom! Meth hotbox with no pipe

hey this guys his shit, try this.

This again. Can you please just give yourself an overdose?

Do you believe you are superior to woman or black people?

you are the lowest form of life imaginable. please an hero on cam so we can all cheer

nah it was a joke

This

>believing meth heads have a right to life

OP Give me your PayPal, i am that alien, i just dont know where to get meth, if i hive you some money will you finally smoke with me?

cold....

Dude- pay attention.

All of this is not real. There is no heaven god, demons or after life. You have 1 thing you know to be true; a brain, and a body to walk it around.

You fucking with it all, and soon it going to break. Your body is a car, and your driving into the ground without taking care of it. Your body is a 2007 model, that your crashing round, denting up, and running out of oil.

If you looked after yourself , you could get a few more decades. But your driving fast to the nothingness of death.

Don't believe this guy. It's just what the aliens want you to think. Doing more meth will increase your resistance

This is true. Old folks are all crackheads- that’s how they got that far in life

i believe this

This. Haven't smoked any other way since

I have no Idea why this is happening to me.

youtu.be/u3kCMJ-3uMM

If this is OP, keep going

>YOU FAGGOT
>i'll eat your asshole alive you bitch

What did he mean by that?

Yeah it was me

>average profile of middle america

Its your car, your body OP. No one gives a fuck once your gone. The ride goes on once you get off, like you were never there.

why is this happening to me

Checkmating someones sexuality and safety from across the room. Chad move

how that just seemed gay as fuck

>police find you dead in an overdose

this is mlidly interesting

I'm starting to get scared now

You need to be Mike Tyson too

OP, this has been stalking me in the woods by my house. Have you seen anything like it?

hey man, no they alies look just likes greys. wait, yes i have because thats a frog

What about these guys?

That's a puppet dude....

no they're real. Why don't you believe me?

i believe you user, will you sub to my youtube channel?

youtube.com/watch?v=LqhFSdo9SY0&pbjreload=10

OP please be okay. All that matters is that you get sober and clean yourself up. You're still young and have a real shot at life. Just get better. 18775866224 is the number for an addiction holine, you should call them and start on your journey to the rest of your life. No more demons, no more aliens. Get help and everything will get better for you.