Nostalgia thread cont

>Nostalgia thread cont.
Last thread hit image limit

Remember when your parents would bring home McDonald's that looked like this, while you were playing PS1?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They don't sell these at McDonald's.

good times....

makes me want to cry tbh

wheres my big n tasty?

le happy face

and remember how you could smell the fries just being near a McDonalds? Not since they changed the oil. Horrible taste now too.

jeeebus... got me user

fuuuuuuuuuu I had some of these

remember this?? aaaahhh good times

youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU

Nigga it still look like this

Fuck dude, I had a wrist watch that had a holographic jaguar inside of it. Couldn't wear it to school because I kept playing with it during class.

when it was possible to fap to free tv movies.

Damn. I still have TONS of these. Of course it's like the one old Star Wars thing that didn't become more valuable. Figures.

that shit was gross m8

My mom collected this stupid shit.

Fucking right in the childhood hnnnnnggg

when you were still able to trust your eyes.
no extreme make up or filters or whatever.

I... I think I was the only one...
I never found a single other person that had one.
I'd stay after school to scan the barcodes on the books, And I kept a handwritten list of which books had which monsters.
I remember having this SICKass cobra dude.

Local ice cream stand still uses those.

This set came out when I was in the 7th grade and I remember the prices people were paying for singles. Seemed unreal and that those cards were going to go up and up and up. $60 for a Premere black border Vader, Obiwan, Luke, was expected. I remember after high school in the early 2000s they were under $10 each. My friend sold his entire collection for under $100.

those are at ampm

Yeah. Then we're the same age. That's when I was buying them and trading them. Held on to them sooo long. Was going to sell them when I realized they were just going down. Then thought they MIGHT go up when the new movies came out. They didn't.

I had neopets like this

I've been coming to this shithole for almost 10years, but
>what that actual fuck?

Ladies are yummy

I was however just able to sell my broken nerf crossbow for 140 bucks!

I held on to my collection. I figure at some point in the future it will be fun to revisit the game with friends. That experience will be worth way more than the $100 I would be lucky to get for it. Its crazy how different star wars was before episode 1.

dude when i was a child these fuckers looked like pic related

mine looked like pic related. but dude i loved the shit

Check out this one. StarCom. This was late 80s at its best. The vehicles were so cool, they all compacted down and then expanded for battle mode. They also had modular sizes and frequently had cargo holds so a vehicle could compress down and then be carried in the cargo hold.

imaginext, dude

had this exact set. 10000% best childhood toys

I had one of those! Werent u like suposed to scan bar codes to find different "monsters"?

Peter Pan story game a paint adventure

If your school library had this collection, this book would always be the most worn out. I read it numerous times as a kid.

These threads make me want to

who remembers this truck?

Makes me want to see if I can still find this in my mom's attic.

Fall guy

Fall Guy!

I remember watching there’s guys on tv

Looked like this, and Atari 2600.

my fav series. germanfag though. i guess we got it couple of years later that you.

This

remember when babka kept filling your plate with kopytka and kompott while you were playing on your turbo tomy?

thing was bigger in my memory

you never got em all

My first pc had the 266 version of this

Holy shit

that fucking shit melted when the food was too hot.

This

Pogs

YES. I HAD ALL SIX ORIGINAL AND THE HAPPY MEAL TOYS.

mine had something like pic related

dat turbo button tho

Fucking newfags. I bet you weren't even alive when McDonald's had the 9 piece mcnugget.

i did.

I had two of these; one for R-Type and one for everything else.

Sophie je t'aime