Why aren't you eating a moonpie right now?

Why aren't you eating a moonpie right now?

Who says there's not a big box of chocolate double decker moon pies on my table right now?

Ever play hockey with them?

All out of soda.

Because I'm more of a Star Crunch guy

Is that from Tennessee too?

Because they aren't real. The FCC faked them on a sound stage at the McDonalds carpark.

I ate 3 of them during the super bowl. They're real man.

I have a messed up canine tooth and I refuse to eat sweets over it. I can see inside of it just by looking into the mirror. But, I don't have dental insurance so can't really do much about it atm.

Lol america

As it happens, I am currently feasting on a warm, fresh stoolcake...

Might as well just eat some moon pies then. Soak the tooth in some RC

Because I'm having Twinkies.

because they don't make peanut butter ones anymore.

That's a chocolate crackle, mate

Andy, there is going to be a partnership between moonpie and Andy's logs coming up soon. I was just going to mention it

*dreamy*

My teeth are in rough shape because of a mix of things. I have chronic depression and I am an alcoholic who has spent some years drinking gallons of beer and spirits. My depression has caused me to not take care of myself the best because I figure "who cares". And then on top of it I drink acid beer by the case and neglect to brush every day. I take my showers and whatever but I would often go at least 2 days in between. Some could call me disgusting or anything but again, "who cares" is how I felt.

Wanna rock?

I think it's just the thing to reinvigorate the log

Never had any other flavors aside from original

acidic beer*
excuse me

Somebody was not ready to rock...

All you fucking faggots think your Spider-Man please ANYTHING but the bigger Spider-Man. You brought your token black friend too!

kek

Moonpies are love

I care, but I advanced to the next stage where I ask "Why should I care?" Can't answer that question to anyone's satisfaction.

What is your favorite? I like red. Haven't tried salted caramel or vanilla. Tried chocolate, orange, and banana

Who's the token black friend?

No one asked, bro, which only makes it more evident that this is weighing pretty heavy on you. Perhaps you should take some time to think about whether you need to make some changes in your life.

Also, poop.

It's not weighweighing heavily on me

Well he is not me. I've got it bad but I would never whine to people on Sup Forums about it. This is not the place to come seeking friendship and comfort. I was just addressing to another user why it is that my teeth are not looking so good these days. My teeth aren't bad because I'm an overweight diabetic who can't stop eating moonpies. My teeth are bad because I don't take care of myself properly as a result of feeling like I never want to leave my bed when I awake in the morning.

Does your dentist know you eat moonpies?

I haven't seen my dentist in some time. Again, I don't have dental insurance. Besides, the last time I saw him, he was taking out one of my larger teeth toward the back on the right side and he wouldn't listen to me. He gave me about 9 shots or whatever and I could still feel all of what he was doing. I had a terrible abscess. So I gripped the seat, looked at him really upset and said, "just rip this mother fucker out man! I don't care how much it's gonna hurt, I can feel it anyway. Get it over with already" Now I've got this other tooth that's messed up.

Sucks. I find it easier to brush my teeth if I listen to music.

Saw them in a vending machine recently, they were the cheapest item in there. They're one of the most awful things ever created!

I think they puff up the graham cracker part

Dollar store near me is the only ones that carry and its only mini's so thats fucking gay

Those fudge covered marshmallow wheels are better though tbqhf

You don't need any bigger minis

Damn it this makes me want a moonpie now.

Stick them in c the freezer, best way to eat them

because i consume more sugar in all the alcohol i drink than i should anyway, more sugar is like asking for diabetes assuming i don't already have it.

Strawberry moon pie? There are only two acceptable flavors: choc. and banana.

yolo!