Gets BTFO for being racist

>gets BTFO for being racist
>plays the victim card

Just to clarify, the left is only responding to the rights violence. Maybe if you guys would stop with your hate speech then maybe us anti-Trump supporters would cross the bridge to make peace with you fools.

But if not, fuck Trump and fuck you. Eat bricks pussies

That pic is glorious

kill yourself shitskin

race war now

Enema yourself with bleach troll.

>Expection
>Mexican intellectuals

This is why we need a wall

Dimdus not being able to control their anger when people have different views. Typical, proving stereotypes

>1 person out of millions

DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN

Like 4 Anti-Trump threads popped up at the same time

>(You)

There is no such thing as violent words. This shit is why there should be a Zyklon-B hatch at the top of every "safe space".

Like I said, were only responding to the hate and violence by trump supporters. Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire

Sticks and Stones.

That pic just earned Trump 20,000 new supporters

>eat bricks
Cool, assault with a deadly weapon. Guess what time it is, pussy?
>protip: hydroshocks travel faster than bricks

>rights violence
doesn't exist.
>hate speech
Isn't violence and doesn't justify violence. Plus the right to free speech is a constitutional right in the US.

You are just making excuses to be a violent thug.

You are the reason people support Trump and support for Trump is only growing when you keep proving Trump right.

Here's a challenge to you.

Give examples of the right's violence and hate speech.

Will you simply accept that when belligerent lefties eventually get shot/stabbed/killed for attacking the wrong "hate speech" offenders as merely an expected and acceptable response to people with as much control over their emotional impulses as pregnant women?

If no, then fuck you, niggerdyke.

Please post source to hate speech and violence perpetuated by Trump or his supporters

>were only responding to the hate and violence by trump supporters
Give examples.

Fuck off bitch Trump is the most violent one here. His violent rhetoric is resonating with racists all over the country. He's literally the mix between a business sales man and a KKK leader and he's just good at playing both the roles.

This shit ain't even debatable you tightwad

You're a domestic terrorist

saged

the parasites get violent when they know the host is about to expel them

Trump is racist. End of fucking story

kek you're a really shitty troll

did you copy paste that from politico?

someone post the "just itching for a war" copypasta please

>violent rhetoric
Give examples.

Everything you just said is completely wrong.

Post example. Protip, you can't.

This must be why Jews want to flood US with spics. You are so easily offended and brain washed sheep

>his violent words waaaaah

"Someone disagrees with my opinion, better sage this one"

Not an argument

>Hard Mode
No muh slavery

I love how you idiots forget that when the white man snaps they end up lynching entire groups of people with zero empathy.

>Eat bricks pussies

I openly wear my Trump gear out in full view waiting for faggots like you or spics like to have the balls to at least say something.

Turns out if you aren't backed by your fellow SS you can't muster the courage to do jack or shit. Feels bad being a Texan sometimes because we never get to have any fun with chimpouts or riots like the rest of you.

What does racist mean?

>Gets raped for being pretty
>plays the victim card

She shouldnt have been wearing slutty clothes

cant wait till trump slaughters Hillary and sends obongo back to the jungle!

You can beat us like your jungle drum but we won't be silenced. Your hypocrisy dies with obongo!

>30 Mexicans jump one Trump supporter
>calls trump supporters pussies

Btw... that pic will raise Trump's support by at least a point.

>Only attacks non hostile people from behind WHILE with 200 other people.

Went to the Trump Rally / Protest in San Jose. Tons of mexican thugs causing issues with everyone. Trump may not be the right man for the job but if that's who he's against then fuck it I'm with him too.

OP, you have to go back.

Don't just dismiss it even if you suspect it is just a faggot being a troll. You should use it as a training opportunity. Simply being an ignorant cunt is what the left does. We beat them because we are better than them because we train.

Shit bait mate

Where's the video?

LELL.

It's very debatable.

Spoiler Alert: I'm a Sanders supporter, and I'm not white. But I think all the arm flailing anti-trump trigglypuffs are worthless fuckwads.

>violent rhetoric

You don't know what words mean

You wouldn't like us when we're angry and armed

You think we would risk prison time over some spics at a rally?

>mfw it wont be long until someone assaults a trump supporter and gets shot like the animal they are

>anti-Trump supporters

Great work this kind of behaviour is really proving to average Americans why we need to get rid of taco benders and melon munchers! Could you please do some more primitive shit and show even more of us why you don't deserve to live in America would be very helpful for trump!

Retard, the guy is a faggot troll, a shitty one too

see

the left is fucking retarded. they always give law enforcement the justification to fuck them up

have fun with the police raids paco. when they deport your dad remember this moment

>What is a ruse
Please stop being autistic

lel a muslim in full hefty attire was helping him.

That's awesome

How dare this guy feel upset about being attacked, fucking loser

>touching him with her mud hands constitutes "help"

You degenerate niggers will hang twice.

So...who did the guy in Op's pic hospitalize, then?
plz provide sauce.

Man we should go back to doing that. We should put non-whites in their place, as bird-feeders hanging from oak-trees

Best part is Trump paid his bill

If you even could look further than your own nose, you could see that the "peaceful" left isn't so peaceful. They are most hateful anti-freespeech people of our generation.

But right is the violent one, am I right? ;^)

>Maybe if you guys would stop with your hate speech then...

Physical violence in response to mere words, user? You diminish yourself.

Worse, by resorting to violence when your words and ideas fail you makes you become the very thing you claim to stand against. smugly cheering it, at the very least, is making you a hypocrite, and renders anything you might say on the heels of such a thing invalid and hollow.

Doesn't matter if it's a ruse or not, leftists use the exact same arguments. That's how stupid they are.

We practice with ruses and make our own arguments stronger.

You don't become great at anything without practice.

You need to be hung by the neck.

He's not upset, he's proud. He's still standing despite them trying to knock him down. He's a winner.

Is this how Australians are such legendary posters?

He's a racist it's not debatable he's a racist it's not debatable He's a racist it's not debatable he's a racist it's not debatable He's a racist it's not debatable he's a racist it's not debatable He's a racist it's not debatable he's a racist it's not debatable He's a racist it's not debatable he's a racist it's not debatable He's a racist it's not debatable he's a racist it's not debatable He's a racist it's not debatable he's a racist it's not debatable He's a racist it's not debatable he's a racist it's not debatable He's a racist it's not debatable he's a racist it's not debatable He's a racist it's not debatable he's a racist it's not debatable He's a racist it's not debatable he's a racist it's not debatable He's a racist it's not debatable he's a racist it's not debatable

Notice how these """"""""protests"""""""" happen where citizens are restricted from carrying

What does racist mean?

The left are always being racist against whites and then trying to play the victim though

>Texan

You'd probably be more likely to be accosted by Cruz supporters

Trump's strongest support was along the border in the primary, at least 1/3 of the spics in Texas are Republicans so Trump easily has their support

Illegals know Texans carry I guess

Silly goose

So... How is he a racist? Or can you just say that without proof

He's not playing any cards (yet), he's just being taken away in an ambulance.

Trump = hate speech
hate speech is not free speech
Trump supporters need to stop supporting him or face the consequences

Not an argument

She is showing some empathy even knowing he supports a scumbag that says he will ban the people of her religion.

Skadoosh

Time to Google this word:
Racism - the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
Prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.
Many people on Sup Forums think that they're superior to blacks and "spics", that's considered racist since all races have their bottom of the barrel variety

Kek, I'm an American whose the son of legal immigrants, according to mexishits I'm the wrong type of brown so I've been fighting you indio manlets my entire life.

You mexishits dont have a goddamn leg to stand on when it comes to "oppression" I just thank my mom had some spaniard in her so I ended up being 6' which is towering over all you mexishit manlets, I'll back up any American getting rushed by you savages any day even if it means getting zergrushed by a bunch of little indio savages who shouldnt even be in MY country.

You fuckers are gonna lose this fight, we won this land from you indio faggots all those years ago and made something out of it, mexishits are just jealous we turned it into something amazing hence this invasion we're experiencing.

Free speech means all speech maplefag

A FUCKING LEAF

You sound pretty based user.

What consequences?

Also
>hate speech isn't free speech
Why not? The Left does not get to decide what isn't free speech.

Youre pathetic

Its called playing the game, gg no reeeeeeeeeeee, fag.

You make a great team. It's been that way since the day you met. But your electile corruption could be a symptom of cash flow. Laureate for daily use helps you be ready anytime the checks are signed. You can be confident in your ability to hide money. Talk to your doctor if George Soros is funding your for profit universities that you use as a money laundering front for your bribery operation that you run through your charity. To avoid long term incarceration seek immediate media help for a scandal lasting more than 4 hours. If caught preying on low income South Americans, or taking $16.46 million in bribes for your wife using the State Department to pump $55 million into Laureate's founder and chairman's side project, who in return made million dollar donations to the Clinton Global Initiative, please step down as chancellor of Laureate and distance yourself before any presidential election.

Apparently it's okay to beat the shit out of someone if they are "racist" and then try to equate it to muh victim card playing.

Gtfo.

When we rise to power, you'll be the "racist" and we'll beat the shit out of you while insisting we are victims with every curbstomp.

Mudslimes show "empathy" to try and weaken the populace. Meanwhile she turns a blind eye to the rapes and terrorisr activity.

gb2 reddit, you faggot.

Hate speech is speech that offends, threatens, or insults groups, based on race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or other traits.

If hate speech is not protected by free speech laws what kind of speech IS protected by free speech laws?

"Hate speech" is the only kind of speech anyone is trying to silence. If hate speech is not protected what is the point in free speech laws. There is no necessity to protect speech that nobody is trying to shut down.

>a fucking leaf
>hate speech is not free speech
maybe in your country faggotshit

>the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Fucking Marxist bullshit. Reeks of everyone is the same so you should all get paid the same no matter your occupation goy. Some races are superior, some people are superior, that is reality.

>Hate speech is not free speech
Maybe in maplecuckland

Hate speech laws are unconstitutional