Global warming isn't re-

>global warming isn't re-
actually yanks.. sorry to say this, but you're wrong...
so... you can use this thread to apologise, thanks sweeties:3c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T43vc4NZUUc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>global warming is a myth
ah that was last week

Only absolute retards actually think climate change isn't real. The fossil fuel shills know they're lying to everyone but they just don't care.

They are called Christians. They don't understand that humans can change the world that God created by himself and believe the Earth is their property.

>The fossil fuel shills
that's why exxon and all the other oil cunts support global warming

HMMMMMMM

Yeah that's what I was saying. Only shills and literal retards deny climate change.
Yeah we're full of uneducated Christians, as the memes have already taught you. It's a sad state of affairs.

Nice bait.

>"if you don't agree with my climate religion you are a conservate christian" DUUUURRRR.

how did the stupidest country in the world also become the most powerful?

>Who denies climate change widely stepped up by humans
Oil companies for obvious reasons
Naive teenagers who saw a conspiracy theory about climate change on youtube
Christians/Muslims/Jews, hurr durr it's my Earth because God gave it to me, it can't change and I can do whatever I want to do with it.

>implying the biggest responsibles for globlal warming aren't atheists

>26c

Is this the end for Canada? We'll all burn alive..

Whatever, jamal. You are the fundamentalist whack job here, bud. youtube.com/watch?v=T43vc4NZUUc

I don't believe in climate change because liberals do. They get to do retarded shit like import a million refugees without a vote or anything. I would much rather see humanity die because of climate change rather than see it end up the way libs want it anyway

Whoa there don't cut yourself.

say that to my face

umm..no sweaty

If you want to solve global warming, how about reducing the populations of China, India and most of Africa through sterilization? It seems most of the people that don't care about it live in those regions.

>53

°F silly

>Gardiner, MT

Are...are you a park ranger?

may be

montana?
if so nice

It was 13°c here at Rio de Janeiro
And we from the south hemisphere are supposed to be more affected by climate change.
Myth busted

I wouldn't say "don't cut yourself" to anyone's face, come to think of it. That's just a 4chin thing. But I'd call you a fucking retard for denying climate change to your face. And if you tried to do anything about it I'd punch you in the face, pour out your shitty whiskey, and shove a potato up your ass.