What the one thing females want most during sex ?

What the one thing females want most during sex ?

is it oral or intercourse ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U6-xqbx46mU
youtube.com/watch?v=OxNfHOF-SmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be femanon, 24
>See this bull shit
>Write another shitty greentext

Food

Intercourse

Money

Devotion

submission and sheer fucking degradation

surprise anal

Ruff

They really are stupid enough to think we'll give them devotion while fucking niggers. LOL bitches.

The three hole bone-a-thon

Women are human beings they have individual preferences juslike men.

Riight.

This, but only if you go in dry

Good sex. It isn't a competition between one or the other, it's everything.

Get the fuck out and go back to /mlp

two words. Rectal stimulation.

>incel, the post

I was thinking Disturbed

it varies... my most recent Ex liked less foreplay than me... I'm all business... bitch was ready for the dick before I would even kiss her... had an ex years ago that loooved to be warmed up... have to kiss her neck, suck her nips, tickle her gently for like 30 fucking minutes... I didn't haaaave to do that but she liked it and she was hot so yes, make it happen... not all chicks like the same shit, can't believe you even thought they would

>What the one thing females want most during sex ?
>is it oral or intercourse ?
Um, women want attention, flattery and (most importantly) a FUCKING ORGASM you neanderthal.

I want more of her.

They just want to be told that they're important.

this

yes! :D

this pal

But they're not

True. The most wanting of this is are the saddest in the sack.

>What the one thing females want most during sex ?

- money and social status

>Attention
>Money
>Social Status
>Flattery
>Moar Attention
>Moar Money

that's also true unfortunately

We all know that, but tell them that they'll be on your nob fast.

more flattery
drama... to get more attention

there's a trend in here

violence

a baby

Disturbed Live @ Rock Am Ring (Germany) 03.06.2016 [FULL CONCERT]
youtube.com/watch?v=U6-xqbx46mU

only if compliant with this:

name?

Why is it that women care so much more about Social status compared to men? especially since it means next to nothing in the real world.

Chicks dig it when you fuck their friends.

Not OP but she looks like Janet or Monroe.

You're missing a more important question, who gives a shit what they want?

They need to do that so that when they pump out kids someone will take care of them.

Get a threesome going on.

Spot on!

>foreveralone

Maybe but my last GF of 9 years was a complete bitch. Sometimes it's better to be alone and not get hollared at 24/7.

They want you to perform many menial tasks for them, women exchange sex in return for you doing boring, dirty and tiring jobs around the house. They are basically the equivalent of your parents giving you pocket money in exchange for doing chores, only now you have to give them money and attention. Also you need to spend time with their annoying family.
Yes, I’m venting, fuck off.

happening already, the threesome, sister, her boyfriend and this other chick lol.

why did you decide to leave her? can you give examples of her being bitchy?

I'm in a similar situation, just don't know how to handle it

If you are seeking validation and approval of your lover through the sex then you have bigger issues than you think, buddy

I got sick of her hysterical ways so engineered a break up. She broke up with me because I set that up.

So caring what your life partner wants is a sign of a relationship issues?

You need to go back to bait school

Female hysterics only go so far. I like some peace and quite.

sharpie in pooper

Your partner wants children and security. Attraction is not based on sex, sex comes after attraction. You have to be a good mate. That means you have to be good looking, healthy and successful

>Your partner wants children...
Let me stop you right there. No she doesn't.

How's it feel to look stupid with your all-knowing pronouncements?

histerical ways? could you explain please?

how did you set up a breakup?

I couldn't give less of a fuck

It was pretty easy, I stopped paying attention to her.

>I couldn't give less of a fuck
And yet you post your wisdom for all to see. Your attempt at self-validation failed and now you feel stung. But that's OK, you'll get over it if you post some more and get those all-important (You)'s. Why, here's one for you already

We all want children, they're the only way we can achieve immortality by spreading our genes. That's why women search for the best mates so they can spawn the strongest offsprings with the greatest chance of survival and further spreading of genes. If you can't understand that, then that's your problem. Only people who are failing in other aspects of life such as success, looks or health, seek validation trough sex. It's same as people say " I have street smarts"

it's feeling feminine

>We all want children.....
Bzzzzzt. Wrong. neither of us want children.
>they're the only way we can achieve immortality by spreading our genes
Who says I want immortality? And creating more of something does not give it purpose. You've just given in to your social conditioning - how's it feel to be so weak-willed you can't resist peer and social pressure to breed?

Who is "we?" Don't presume to speak for everyone.

So every animal on planet and all humans that have lived before thousands years agao gave in to peer pressure? Are you stupid or just trolling?

Be me
5 hours ago
Hanging out at the show
Drinking my 40oz
East Los drunk punks
See mowhank sknak
Talk with her
Go to the back ally
Balls deep, tease her buthole
"If I put it in there I better not pull out"
Smack her and make her pass out.gif
Cover her in my love snot

Maybe the person has an opinion that's different than yours. If you want to pump out kids then that's your problem, not everyone does.

What kind of 40?

attention

Of course, we live in deterministic universe and that universe comes with females who have biological clocks, so Godspeed and good luck not dying alone!

I don't know, you sure as hell do not. So piss the fuck off presuming shit. You're pathetic.

Animals are responding to instinct. One of the things about most evolved humans is that rational thought can override instincts. Obviously not in your case.

>good luck not dying alone
ultimately everyone dies alone

And extinction is a rational thought?

Its An Animal Thing - YouTube
youtube.com/watch?v=OxNfHOF-SmM
Doggo just wants some love.

>because the numbers of humans is declining and the planet has the resources to support them
moron

You don't know? May I introduce you to biology

If niggers go extinct then it's rational.

You can try. Don't think I haven't been in school as well so don't be a presumptuous cunt.

If you don't reproduce, your genes might go extinct. Of course I'm basing it on presumption that you are a quality mate and that you excell in other aspects of life

211 walking with 4loko

So what?

I'm not so self important to think my genes have to go on and on. Why do you think that yours are?

So if you paid attention, you could've noticed that even single cell organisms reproduced to ensure existence and to evolve

She looks like she could fit a 4loko up her buttholio

Both my wife and I are honours graduates and hold senior management level jobs in STEM areas - of course I can't prove that, so haters step right up.

We are both reasonably attractive (using that as a measure of gene quality) and have very few hereditary diseases on either side of the family.

I had a vasectomy years ago - our genes are doomed. Why should I care?

So still haven't made a point. Single cell organisms don't have a choice.

Because my acient ancestors probably have struggled to assure the existence of their genes. Why are you being selfish?

You're both retarded

Because you are obviously lying. You used my patern and created a perfect mate to try and counter my argument. A kid could see through that.

>filling the world with more kids it doesn't need
>not being selfish
Unless, of course, you are trying to out-breed others so you're ultimately successful - because that will end well.

Mfw people are the problem
Tfw I hold my rifle

>You're both retarded
Cognitive dissonance in action.
>I can't understand so I'll use ad hominems - that'll show them

You have a choice every day, to live or die. Why do you choose life? If you don't care, then you wouldn't need to live

Why do you care? Are you a fuckin' faggot?