Anyone remember this legend?

anyone remember this legend?

i was lucky enough to be one of the first in the live stream, stayed to watched the firefighters take him away

didn't succeed, but damn did he deliver.
still to this day the only reason i come back to this shithole is to be lucky enough for another brave soul to give back to the community like this.

wonder where he is now...

extremely curious if anyone knew him or even heard have the livestream recorded

Fuck you all... why does no one remember this shit...

what about that cracky that shot up tea and soda?
like a month ago

anyone know if he still lives?

No one thinks some faggot failing to choke on smoke is memorable you autist.

I do

I’m an old fag. Lurking for 10 years. I remember this. College student in Canada I believe, he crawled under bed with toaster crammed shit in it and caused a fire. Laid there until fire men carried his burnt ass out of his dorm room.

yep

This is a radio channel. Forget about the "potential" treat it as a radio channel and as a back to the future thing. If I could go back in time and the time is now in here.

You were there when Katy Perry and Taylor swift made it. Didn't notice it.

'Cause Sup Forums ain't got shit taste

You shouldn't, he's a faggot who tried killing himself in a way that put people in the building in danger as well as firefighters.

He was a dumbfuck, and doesn't deserve to be remembered.

Doesn't matter, other people were Canadians. Subhuman fucks anyways, going to college no less. He was doing the world a favor.

"Uh huh huh huh, uh huh huh huh. Yeah, OP like delivered and stuff! Uh huh huh huh, he like, tried to kill himself and stuff! Toasting in ebic bread huh huh! Congratulations OP! Thank you for contributing to ebicness and stuff! I really really like this cool website!"
>yfw

He was a dumbfuck and a leaf?

And yet here we are.

you're a fucking hero bro.

you should go talk about peoples feelings at AA meetings or something.

fuckoutta here, he was a legended that actually delivered unlike what happens on the reg here for years now.
give back to the community with something other then your weeb shit and maybe you'll be remembered too faggot.

He at least could have been useful. Essentially, he's the best that Canadia had to offer.

He delivered more than your pansy ass ever will.

you dont belong here.

Wait, scratch that, at least you can deliver my pizzas to me.

Not the guy you replied to btw
>bitching about weeb shit
>on Sup Forums
Are you fucking retarded? Do you know what site you're on? Or why this site was created in the first place?

Here have some toast

Bro, you stink really bad of newfag

I don't give a shit if some dude tried to kill himself or not. OP is just being really lame about it.

Well excuse me for putting on a scent of Sup Forums cologne this morning.

you have you're own threads for a reason.

you're not wrong, i get it gay cunts love there pixelated pussys, you have a right to that.

just lets move forward to real life and less into fantasy since it what you faggots hide away in.

GIVE ME ANOTHER FUCKING STEVE.

pic supr rel8d

Sheeeeeeiiiiiiit.

No ones even said his fucking name in this thread.

What a fucking legend.

Yes
No one cares

I thought that was because it was because it's how we sort newfags from oldfags. You either know shit or not. I guess that I was mistaken? I mean, while this shit isn't very old, it's definitely older than some of the shit that has been passed around as of late. Like anything, things are forgotten to time if they are not recounted.

show me something people here care about then faggot.

>supr rel8d
Yep, I was right, lame ass newfag!
Here's a gif of Haruhi being cute. Enjoy!

But what if I don't enjoy Haruhi, even though she is pretty much the patron saint of autists everywhere?

Then you're a faggot ass normie. Maybe you should do like your hero Blender Bob and gas yourself too.

Bitch you wish I was a normie, you wanna start gassing normie fucks I'll be right there with you. Just because I'm dicking around in a thread doesn't mean shit.

bro the only one cunts calling people new fags are summer fags that's a well known fact.

I'm not old fag but i've been lurking for 6 years, now and remember calling new fags a year in.
shit gets old... bet you feel like a kwl kat.

don't come at me with your weeb shit because i don't follow btard typing culture.
go mass watch some more anime and hide in your room until you die a lonely death cunt.
it pleasures me knowing that's all that will become of you fags once VR kicks off

I guess you could call it, Eterna; September 2.0? Am I right?

Son of a fucking cunt

boipucci

Newfag detected.

True oldfags don't talk about being oldfags, and for the most part they don't post at all.

>feeling the need to convince me your not a newfag

and you would know huh?
the fucking irony.

ya, Sup Forums used to be great

now this shit, is triggering.

how many fucking years have cunts been saying this....

IT WAS ALWAYS TRASH, IT WILL ALWAYS BE TRASH, WE ARE ALL TRASH, BECOME TRASH OR LEAVE FAGGOT.

>falling 4 low quality bait

kek

thanks for the (you)

OMG I've been trolled. What ever shall I do.

Lmao toasty steve
Tho he was a real trash of a man
Rip in pieces faggot. Extra crispy pieces.

Later faggots, I'm off to work.
Here's another Haruhi for your troubles.

now dis is what i miss, bring back door hinge threads!

Is that Linus?

nope, Dakota moore

I only started coming here when like skyrim came out.
But I know this guy. I did my meme research am I rite guys xd fam
So random

habeeb it

i remember my first bait attempt...

linux* yeah