Ok so I think I’m in love with my sister

Ok so I think I’m in love with my sister.

She’s just turned 18, I’m 22 and I’ve had a crush on her for as long as I can remember.

However I think it’s gone beyond just a crush now, I literally cannot get her out of my head. She’s gorgeous, funny, sweet, intelligent.. everything I could ever want in a partner.

I always feel guilt after I’ve masturbated looking at her but cannot stop myself.

We have a close relationship but I don’t think she has a clue how crazy I am about her.

What do I do? :(

Ask her to help set you up with someone. She'll have high standards for her brother. Don't mess it up by telling her or making a move.

I’ve had relationships with other girls, 2 serious ones but each time it doesn’t last. I think deep down I’m comparing them to my sister and nobody compares.

>What do I do? :(
fap allot

you're mixing horny feels with love and think it is one and the same thing. its not.
so on one hand you are an underage with a boner and your sister is a goddess.
on the other hand you are just her brother and love her because of that.

one thing is ok, the other one, when acting on it, will forever lose your connection to her.

separate them feels bro.

I know there’s no way I could ever tell her, but these feelings are getting stronger and stronger. I think it’s so much more than just physical attraction.

Make her show bobs and vagene. Then anus rape and btch lasagne.

Dude you're really young. One day you'll realize this was because you needed to fuck things. You'll get over it believe me. Don't ruin things with your sister. As you get older your friends fade out of your life and your family becomes really important. Don't fuck that up cause you're horny and haven't figured life out yet

that's what you are trying to make yourself believe. keep obsessing over her and i guarantee you will actually fall in love with her.

our mind is superstrong, we can make our self fall in love, we can block bad stuff easily, we can can even convince ourselves someone likes us allot.
mindgames user, you are doing it to yourself.

and its easy as fuck to stop the mindgames as well, just refuse to obsess over her. it will be back to normal in a few weeks.

I think I’ve had a crush on her since I was like 14 and that has grown over time. We have such a close relationship that I’ve fallen for her as a person. It’s not just about physically wanting her anymore.

I’ve been trying to stop feeling this way for like 8 years. I think I am in love with her otherwise I don’t think it would be this intense.

A bit of advice, make the move. My sister and i do it maybe once or twice a year. We're both married with kids. First few times felt wrong after but we both enjoyed it so it's just become a fun thing to do when we hang out.

well then you're screwed unless she feels the same way.

>It’s not just about physically wanting her anymore.
problem solved then? its ok to love your sis, pretty normal man.

Pics or gtfo.

Dude. You're fooling yourself. She's a piece of meat like everyone else in the world. You can fall for anyone.

Oh wow. I’ve imagined what it’d be like a thousand times.

>Oh wow
you don't believe him do you...

i have a crush on my cousin

pretty sure shes into me too, but she would never act on it

hopefully we can get drunk together at some point and then god knows what will happen

Haha it’s not a brother sister kind of love it’s an intense want to be with her emotionally and physically

Maybe that’s true. But I know I shouldn’t and I know I can’t have her. Life sucks.

One night my sister was absolutely wasted, she’d been to her friends 16th Bday party and came home wrecked. She was sick a lot, I kept running my hands on her legs, almost came like straight away being able to touch her bare skin. She feel asleep and I just watched her for like an hour.

Set up hidden cams and creepshot. Fap material for millennia

I’ve got a couple. Feel bad about it. Often use her dirty undies to help me cum. Again, feel guilty after.

Bump

bottle those emotions deep inside yourself, get a vacuous whore to suck your dick and eventually become wifey and never speak of this again.

Would you impregnate your sister OP?